PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

Yeah, "Loss time" would ruin the game and I would have to take it back. Except not really. I don't mind it, but they will sort it out.

Alot of picts ! thanks Hubneo

confirmation : Chelsea not under licence

http://www.gamekult.com/images/J000077417/p1/

ME0000724206_2.jpg

ME0000724209_2.jpg

ME0000724200_2.jpg

ME0000724199_2.jpg

ME0000724190_2.jpg

Cheers for the pics and info guys.

thing to sort out:

a) get Zidane out of the French team!
b) sort out Riberys face! He aint that pretty! ;)
c) get rid of Juventus!
d) get Arsenal license dropped and add Chelsea! Seems stupid to drop Chelsea.

btw I dont thing the German league is licensed.

The team of France is the even that was for the cup...

It will be that they defined the attributes of players, before or after the cup?

No Benfica, fuck off! :-x

Spoiler of the Day:

ME0000724196_2.jpg

Worst screenshot of the world!
Club: Le Mans
Kit: Chievo Verona

ROTFL :lol:

SPiTFiRE said:
No Benfica, fuck off! :-x

Spoiler of the Day:

ME0000724196_2.jpg

Worst screenshot of the world!
Club: Le Mans
Kit: Chievo Verona

ROTFL :lol:

where did you read that benfica was not in??????

The code these shots are from is not finished. As of right now the development team has a few more weeks to work on the game. I've got the same build and while it's reviewable, it's got Juventus in there twice and some other odditities. Chelsea is not licensed, but I think it will be in final game, not sure. Considering what's going on with Chelsea it's not out of the question Konami's lost the license, but they've rarely gone backwards with this stuff.

Also, in my advanced PS2 build, there's licensed Bayern Munchen but no more German league, which was a surprise. Though FIFA outsells PES in Germany, which is Konami's european HQ, which is ironic.

Highbury is still in this build too, it probably will be in the final game.

ok sorry!! i am a little bit on the nerves in these days!!!

with "caso mateus", and benfica not in pes6, i would be able to suicide

Adonis said:
Cheers for the pics and info guys.

thing to sort out:

a) get Zidane out of the French team!
b) sort out Riberys face! He aint that pretty! ;)
c) get rid of Juventus!
d) get Arsenal license dropped and add Chelsea! Seems stupid to drop Chelsea.

btw I dont thing the German league is licensed.

Chelsea have probably been dropped since Chelsea as a brand are nowhere near arsenal and definitely nowhere close to manchester united. Come to think about it even Liverpool have a bigger fan base than chelski!

ooh_harry said:
Chelsea have probably been dropped since Chelsea as a brand are nowhere near arsenal and definitely nowhere close to manchester united. Come to think about it even Liverpool have a bigger fan base than chelski!

Are your drunk? while Chelsea are nowhere near Manure and Liverpool, they are not in any way shape or form eclipsed by Arsenal. And I thought with Terry being a sponsor and Chelsea being champs agin that they would get licensed kits...............what am I even complaining about? in a few months time, kit patches will be out and I will be very happy.

Riot said:
Also, in my advanced PS2 build, there's licensed Bayern Munchen but no more German league, which was a surprise. Though FIFA outsells PES in Germany, which is Konami's european HQ, which is ironic.

Highbury is still in this build too, it probably will be in the final game.

What the hell is Konami smokin'? Ass hairs with shit? :shock:

Riggs_Rx said:
Ok... from I can understand is that Other League C contains Teams named Team A, Team B till Team R... right? That's 18 teams in total, that's gotta be the German League, unless Bayern is in Other League A or B :(
Correct, and Bayern are in Other League 1.

-dragonskin- said:
Correct, and Bayern are in Other League 1.

:eek: I just wont believe if Konami have dropped the Bundesliga. Maybe thats why theyve given Other Leagues C so we have to create the teams ourself :shock:

WTF!! :shock:

This is horrible news!

On one hand we have Ligue 1 being licensed which is great. On the other they drop Bundesliga!!!!!! :eek: :eh: :nono:

Man I hope this $hit ain't true.

We need both and I hope we will get both in PES6 as we have had in PES5 and WE10 as well.

Having Bundesliga or EPL or any league out there is no substitute for not having Ligue 1 and same goes for all other top leagues including Bundesliga which has no substitute.

Each are special in their own ways and that's why I'd be pissed off even if Konami took away Eredivisie (which thankfully they're not :) ) let alone Bundesliga! :spid:

Last edited:
i'm going to boycot this shit if they have no Bundesliga in it. FIFA all the way for me than no matter how bad it plays!

awful news!

first FIFA (on 360) chop off hundreds of teams, and know Pro Evo! They can't even use the Fifa 'next gen' excuse (which was basically that they can't be arsed)

stuff the licenses. We need every league!

timsmith10000 said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Would much prefer bundesliga to ligue 1 :(

A lot better teams in bundes than french

mE too and this year in Portugal they stop the 1.Bundelisga coverage and starting to broadcast Ligue 1. [-(

Back
Top Bottom