PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

Cheers for the pics.

Waaaaaay to many reebok balls, need some more adidas variety.

A nike ball? how the hell they pull that one off?

ThomasGOAL said:
Few others screenshots

balls.gif

I'm only going to use balls 6 and 13.

Why no adidas World Cup ball or adidas Champions League ball like they had in WE10?

Like the new Reebok boots tho, wonder if Nike boots will be in to go with the Nike balls.

Adonis said:
Cheers for the pics.

Waaaaaay to many reebok balls, need some more adidas variety.

A nike ball? how the hell they pull that one off?

My thoughts exactly! :shock:

YAY!!! NIKE!!!

now if they pull off the boots as well....*drools*

but then, i do have to ask...other than how did they pull it off (in EPL color as well..if La Liga, then still understandable as it comes with the lisence probably?) but then, i'll only use 5,6,11,13....CL ball and Teamgeist final isn't in....that's so sad

I think the version of the Teamgeist ball is acceptable, but it's awful not to have a champs league ball, those have been my faves in the last games. I'll mostly be using 6, 11 and 13, the last one for realism, although I think it looks crap. It's not as bad as those pointless Rbk balls, though.

If you look closley at the screeny of the balls it seems you can allign them to slots similar to boots.

So Im thinking there might be a lot more balls than on that screen?

If you could change the color or have variations of the balls, that would be great. You could have the WC ball, etc. I like to play with balls. ;)

october cant come soon enough, finally a nike ball.

its possible that the balls will be like the boots on PES5, there will be more boots than boot slots, so its entirely possible the WC Teimgeist/WC Final Teamgeist will be in.

I expect newer Reebok boots to be included.

And there is absolutely NO chance that Nike Boots will be included.

boots and balls....seriously lol. why does everyone get so excited by these things. you'd think what teams will be included (besides the full leagues) would interest ppl more.

Riot said:
The code these shots are from is not finished. As of right now the development team has a few more weeks to work on the game. I've got the same build and while it's reviewable, it's got Juventus in there twice and some other odditities. Chelsea is not licensed, but I think it will be in final game, not sure. Considering what's going on with Chelsea it's not out of the question Konami's lost the license, but they've rarely gone backwards with this stuff.

Also, in my advanced PS2 build, there's licensed Bayern Munchen but no more German league, which was a surprise. Though FIFA outsells PES in Germany, which is Konami's european HQ, which is ironic.

Highbury is still in this build too, it probably will be in the final game.
Thanx for clearing that up.
Could you please list the teams from the 3 other region leagues here?

OMG !!! the 360 version have a really bad graphics !!
Totti, Pirlo and Gattuso:lmao:

screenshot_161646.jpg

Pirlo on PS2 version
winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2007-20060509072525638.jpg

screenshot_161644.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom