PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

Someone knows if changes had in the stats of the players of the version BETA for the GOLD?

In the stats of the players that I can to look in the version BETA, 95% of the players continued the equals...

I just feel like nobody read my posts ?
if you like simulation you'll enjoy pes6 if you prefer new license with new stadia and all those things play fifa but you'll never had that wonderful feeling to play a real soccer match ; trust me !
About licenses it's a pre version so stop arguing and whining wait for the final version!

benjo said:
if you like simulation you'll enjoy pes6 if you prefer new license with new stadia and all those things play fifa but you'll never had that wonderful feeling to play a real soccer match ; trust me !
About licenses it's a pre version so stop arguing and whining wait for the final version!

I trust you.

Konami should pay a visit to 2K sports and learn a few things about game modes and individual signature animations.

2ksports pay a lot of interest and get tips from konami about how to improve the player movements.

urbanspy said:
I'm not German and i'm moaning about it! So what the French league good but they know they can do better.

Also played FIFA07 this afternoon all to easy on scoring:roll:

did you even try the different difficulty levels? The game is set by default on the equivilent of 2 to 3 stars on PES!

benjo said:

I trust you.

RlCARD0 said:
Someone knows if changes had in the stats of the players of the version BETA for the GOLD?

In the stats of the players that I can to look in the version BETA, 95% of the players continued the equals...

Nobody ?

I think stats will remain the same in WE 10, as PES is just an updated version of the game in europe ... some little chages can happen, but nothing too much wonderfull

benjo said:
THIS is FOOTBALL !

Don't ever speak about FIFA again to me ; fifa is already dead because he was never born ! Or he was just to make money with licenses !

If you like soccer you'll love this game, trust me if you don't :

GO AND PLAY HANDBALL !!!

Don't be just PLAIN stupid mate.
Only the dumb stand for the fact that Konami has the best simulation is an excuse for lack of graphical and marketing lack of professionalism.

Konami is simply incompetent and most of all THEY DON'T RESPECT THEIR BUYERS. Worldwide. Period. In the long run they will pay that DEARLY. The day Seabass is hit by a japanese truck on rampage is KAPUT winning eleven. Why? because the games sucess is based solely on the hard work of a mind, not in a structure that aims to make us feel respected as a costumer.

If you ask me Konami are one of the companies that most deserve piracy, since they have all the industry vices that motive that.

No one deserves piracy when being creative!
That's the most stupid point of view I've heard in a long time. Piracy is affecting all of us and because you can do it you do it. But if you were faced with the actual artist, there's no way you would go up to that person and take a piece out of his hand and just copy it straight off while he was watching. At least not if you have some sort of respect inside of you.

If you really want to change things you should try to build a relationship with the company in some sort of way. That way you can make your voice heard.

Konami is still making the best football games out there without competition gameplay wise.
Maybe this will change but until then, Konami rock on.

Caniggia said:
No one deserves piracy when being creative!
That's the most stupid point of view I've heard in a long time.

Think whatever you like. More and more I hear people saying this "This game DESERVES being aquired. That one, I'll just try it out and if I don't like it I won't buy it".

The strongest survive. If PES is good, if Konami SHOWS RESPECT for it's costumer then piracy will not happen. Every year I've bought my PES copy, sometimes HATING the PES version, even after having tried it before. I did because I thought that Konami's efforts justified it.

Today I think twice about it. I'll probably buy PES6 because I wan't to play online and because I considered we10 some sort of improvement over PES5 but Konami DON'T RESPECT US.

About "making ourselves hear" maybe the first ones to start could be the gaming media, who sell their arses to get an interview with Seabass and Co. and waste increasingly valuable paper in ALWAYS writing the same "the new PES is such an improvement!" while they could start being more demanding towards Konami, pointing out how this game has developted so little in the past 2,3 years and demand for awnsers on why Konami simply doesn't care about the european consumer, when he is buying already the same number of copies sold in JAPAN.

The game on PS2 has developed in a good way with good tweaks (gameplaywise) over the last few years. It's been the same way with the WE versions on every console.

Respect has nothing to do with Piracy.

And yes the strongest survive. Konami now have the rights to four leagues in europe, amongst them the french league 1 and with france being the most supportive nation during all of those 5 years (PS2) without even having their league in for most of the time. There's some respect from Konami.

Caniggia said:
Respect has nothing to do with Piracy.

It's a part of it.

If you respect and love the hard work of a gaming studio in bringing you a good game you'll be farther away from piracy (although of course other issues are involved).

In the same way, if you feel you are being tricked by the gaming studio un splashing money year in year out on a game with few develptments, with the cumplicity of gaming magazines that seem to have an agreement on avoiding the fair valuation of that studio's efforts in recent years you'll surely consider piracy (if that doesn't pose other moral or even legal issues to you).

It's totally unacceptable to see Konami spend time in developting code, encryption and obstacles to patching for example instead of focusing in developting their game.

I don't know if this question has been asked but during a master league will it be possible to sign retired players like maradona, platini, Cruyff etc...
It was possible in PES 5 and I didn't find it very "realistic".
Before we could disable this and I don't know why Konami deleted this funtion...

Back
Top Bottom