PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

ThomasGOAL said:
Shit ! that a nice surprise !! where i can see a confirmation about Portugal licence ? :)

Because can take a pict for the cover and delete Nike and Portugese logo :roll:

Why did they take the photo with the official kit if they wanted to edit it with photoshop?

Blondin said:
Why did they take the photo with the official kit if they wanted to edit it with photoshop?

Because even without the logos it will feel like the official portuguese shirt, and photoshopping them out is easier than getting a red shirt.

do we know anything in the PES shop that there is to unlock, this might just be on PSP but i heard you could unlock new boots any idea what they are

Portugese and Polish languege and commentary added in PES 6 :applause:
(Brazilians voices commentary for the Portugese version)

Thanks KAiWAi

Last edited:
ThomasGOAL said:
Portugese and Polish added in PES 6 :applause:
(Brazilians commentary for the Portugese version)

Thanks KAiWAi

You must be kidding right? Brazilian Portuguese? Fuck no!

SPiTFiRE said:
You must be kidding right? Brazilian Portuguese? Fuck no!

Doesn't make any sense does it? I mean, it's the European market, not the south american one...

(Although someday there will be as many brazilians here as portuguese...) :)

In that case i'd like japonese language in PES6 as well, Jon Kabira rules...

That PES6 sure looks like Photoshop, but I don't know... Perhaps Portugal will be licensed..? Spitfire, you said they won't be licensed..? Any confirmation on this, perhaps?

For now only Portuguese things in this new PES6 is the 3 giants of Portugal officially licensed (Benfica, Porto and Sporting) and as Thomas and KAiWAi said the Portuguese with Brazilian accent commentary.

SPiTFiRE said:
For now only Portuguese things in this new PES6 is the 3 giants of Portugal officially licensed (Benfica, Porto and Sporting) and as Thomas and KAiWAi said the Portuguese with Brazilian accent commentary.

It's great twith the Brazilian Portuguese! I love the addition.

Native Portuguese commentary is much more funny and realist than Brazilian Portuguese believe me, how I miss the portuguese commentator and analist Jorge Perestrelo (RIP :(), loads of laughts hearing his funny comments, songs and shouts when some team scored a goal.

It's kind of weird that they don't have portuguese portuguese? Why Brazilian? is it because the game is copied in such big amounts in Brazil and they want to build on that :P ?

Caniggia said:
It's kind of weird that they don't have portuguese portuguese? Why Brazilian? is it because the game is copied in such big amounts in Brazil and they want to build on that :P ?

I seeing Brazilian "Black Market" growing up. :mrgreen:

Great news for portuguese commentaries!

I am bored of hearing spanish language in PES (the least bad language in this game)

In download section of this forum, it already exists portuguese commentaries for WE10 (from fifa i think). I used it and it can be interesting

For the 3 giants of portugal, taking into account that all big transfers were done in time in portugal (for pes5, miccoli and karagounis weren't in benfica squad, and that prevented to enjoy the game online really!!!), I can say right now that I will use my benfica team on the online against all possible big teams!! ;-)

Remember, seabass said he was disapointed of seing people playing with the same big teams (brasil france barça real). And the goal of this game is also to optimize your gameplay to fit with your real prefered team. that was already my opinion, and surely a lot of people will do the same this time

lapouriture said:
Great news for portuguese commentaries!

I am bored of hearing spanish language in PES (the least bad language in this game)

In download section of this forum, it already exists portuguese commentaries for WE10 (from fifa i think). I used it and it can be interesting

For the 3 giants of portugal, taking into account that all big transfers were done in time in portugal (for pes5, miccoli and karagounis weren't in benfica squad, and that prevented to enjoy the game online really!!!), I can say right now that I will use my benfica team on the online against all possible big teams!! ;-)

Remember, seabass said he was disapointed of seing people playing with the same big teams (brasil france barça real). And the goal of this game is also to optimize your gameplay to fit with your real prefered team. that was already my opinion, and surely a lot of people will do the same this time

Whe playing with my brothers or my mates we have always played random teams. For example i could end up with Roda JC and my opponent could end up with Milan. This makes the game a whole of alot better and really makes you up your game and lets you play a more tactical game with a minnow team or puts you under alot of pressure to avoid embarrassment if you have one of the big teams.
Done this for years ever since the PS1 versions of the game and it used to be real fun until the dreaded WE10. Far far too easy to score and really takes the fun and excitement away so heres hoping PES6 is back to how an ISS/WE/PES game should always be.

Caniggia said:
It's great twith the Brazilian Portuguese! I love the addition.

If it was as enthusastic as the real brazilian commentaries it would be fun, but nonetheless it's totally stupid to launch an european version of the game with portuguese with brazilian accent. Imagine PES6 coming out with american comentary instead of english (although the diferences aren't as deep as between the 2 portuguese accents).

Back
Top Bottom