PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

Re: PES6 (PS2) - Info and screens

Still no picts from the PS2 version with Ligue 1 or Man Utd kits ?

Systran translation :

Seabass asks about apology for PES6
Was typed 2006-08-25 13:02: 00 of erik After little nag and persuading smiles against pr-folket in Konamis department on Leipzig-mässan might I an exclusive and spontaneous interview with Shingo “Seabass” Takatsuka - manager producer pursues Pro evolution Soccer-teamet. The is probably first past I become fond in order to consult “ten maximum minutes” from a påklistrat smile.

Seabass alone seemed however to estimate that some strains himself in order to few an interview and hits himself down in the interview room with his interpreter and someone else Konami-person. After little småprat sets we igång.

Seabass has all the time near to a lopsided, finurligt smiling during interviews, but since he meagre can some English seems the funny to disappear on the road until ourselves that interviews him.
On Microsofts conference was announced that Xbox 360 comes to last the only bracket in next generation that has a pc electricity smiles FIFA during the near MS to take twelve months. Works you mine on a PS3-version?

- yes, in the future comes we not to limit us to Xbox 360.

Can you tell more about Xbox 360-versionen? You for example earlier has told that we come to label of a difference in AI: n?
- the we can do with better hardware is to let the players to adapt itself after the situations still more. Of course more information the playing holds to reda on the bigger variation becomes the in the playing on flat. Målvakterna is experienced for example intend quicker and to exit and to cut of surfaces better.

You has also said in an interview earlier that the reason to that the is not more licences in PES6 to PS2 and Xbox is because of that the do not exist sufficient memory scope. But Xbox 360-versionen has well no more licences? Why not?- I want to firstly and in front to ask about apology in order to so is the case. We had can have with more licences. The reason to that the does not exist with is in order to we entirely simple did not have time. In the future comes the however to come more licences. Moreover, we wanted to not only to throw in new licences. The is important that the dates to be treated fairly and careful and that the playing to be improved before the becomes bigger.

Can you explain why FIFA sheep place with so many more licences than you also in PS2-versionen?- if we will take up individual licences so has we this year the French gang. I assume that you mean Bundesliga and premiums League? There is the so that the exists exclusive licences. The means that not we can few them, but the exists ways to go around the and we work on a solution on this problem.

Okay, but I intended nearer on the scope question. The has place with among other thing the Swedish gang the Swedish Premier Division and several other gangs already in PS2-versionen…?- we do not want to to point finger on some, but we create playing on entirely different ways. For the first is the probably difference in handling of dates. We have hugely a lot of dates. Secondly, we put down a lot of jobs on handling an individual playing style stem a klubb, gang or a player. Such takes up a lot of place. Perhaps, our competitor does not work so a lot of with this. We had can do an almost exact copy on a team and to replace the suits, but so does not work we.

Is the also off scope reasons that the not happened bigger changes in masts League?- yes I sheep ask about apology again. The should also have been with, but the did not exist entirely simpley time.

I have played PS2-versionen of PES6 a part and the exists an alternative in masts League that is called Network fashion. What is the pursues some? I have not succeeded become wise on the.- the is in order to the do not exist any such situation in the completed playing. On the other hand is the some as I very gladly wants to few with in a future part.

But you cannot disclose some details about the currently?
- the is actually no secret, but we beonthepointof and experiments with the and can not to say some about the before we know how the will be implemented.

In Xbox Live-läget; how many players can play concurrentlely and is the some other special functions that you can to tell about?- I ask about apology, but the goes only to play an against an in Xbox Live-läget. But we have improved the so that the does not arise problems with lagg that the could do in PES5. The is now as if you play against some as sitter beside you in the room. We wanted to cope with of the before we continued and to develop onlineläget. I ask about apology, but in future versions comes one to can to play several.

Many playing company has begun use itself of microwave oven transactions, i. e. to take paid for contents after that the playing been released. Is the some we come few to see in PES6 or future versions?- we know of course to the function, but the is nothing we will use in PES6. Perhaps can the come as a future function.

As for example updated teams and so?
- yes the is some as can to turn up.

You sa earlier that the does not get place so a lot of more in PS2-versionen. Means the that you reached so longly the agrees to PS2-versionen? That the does not go to take the longer?- the does not become easy to improve PS2-versionen or to reach up to what next generation's brackets copes with on PS2. Next generation's part in the series comes to set a new trend for the series, but we come to ensure that PS2-versionen does not come to last entirely out from the game.

Can you tell some about PSP-versionen? Has you may with masts League this time? What has more been changed?- yes we might at last with masts League in PSP-versionen. Apart from the has we delicate polished the playing on flat and the controls so that the will last so equally the other versions that possible.

Can you tell some about DS-versionen? What has the pursues functions?
- the is a simplified version. If we willed try to pursue over some of the other versions to DS so willed the not function purely technically and the willed not become equally funny. Intends instead on the as that we taken PES1 to DS. But concurrent has we taken with a lot of of the we updated during the years. Moreover, we have not forgotten away that one can used the pointing pen also.

You like well Inter if I remember fairly?- yes, replies Seabass on English. For first past without that the needs to be translated.

Then, you are fond that Adriano ended up on the face assumes I?
- Haha! Yes I like Adriano, says Seabass with your finurlia smile. Our ten minutes have become over twenty and I thank for me and exits in mässvimlet again.

Last edited:

Caniggia said:
I've got some screenshots from PES6 on my blogg.
They cover Menu, Network play, and Ranking online. Check them out at...

http://allsvenskanpes.blogg.se

Sorry for going a little off-topic, but those 2 360 shots are REALLY good. :shock: Much better than what we've been shown from the GC last week.

Last edited:

Hehe thank you! I took them with a Canon EOS 350D camera. But they are for the X-BOX 360 version. My blog cover all versions of PES.

Last edited:

Does anyone found or can post any pictures about Man Utd, Benfica, Sporting, Olympiakos or any French team? Because the screens of the first page of this thread are from WE10. :s

Master League isn't the thing to focus on. It's the online mode that people use the most. Over 200 000 people on the PS2. It's where the efforts should go. After gameplay that is.

Is the Dutch national team still licensed? They don't seem to mention it in their statement at the Games Convention.

Caniggia said:
Master League isn't the thing to focus on. It's the online mode that people use the most. Over 200 000 people on the PS2. It's where the efforts should go. After gameplay that is.

Sorry but your very very wrong... how many units do Konami sell errrr.... its nearly 1 million in France alone.... so sort the ML and off line stuff first... 200.000 online is a drop even if you treble it!!

I bet Konami will triple their sales in France this year with the French league and national team being licenced!

Seabass also said "we didn't have time to make any changes to the master league or any of the competitions - we turned the graphics into hi-definition graphics (making them look, astonishingly, exactly the same, that took us months and months), plus we drew Manchester United's kits now that they're licensed. It took us two weeks to remember how to delete Chelsea's kits from the game, and then the deadline had passed. We begged for the deadline to be stretched a little, and Konami granted us that, so we added Cristiano Ronaldo's wink and Wayne Rooney's groin-stomp, officially licensed. Then it was too late. But the master league has now moved up three places in our priority list! To number 762. Out of 765. The three before that aren't worth talking about, I mean who wants a lower league competition? Seriously. Those guys who make FIFA have no idea, we're not scared of them."

Nick Cave said:
Sorry but your very very wrong... how many units do Konami sell errrr.... its nearly 1 million in France alone.... so sort the ML and off line stuff first... 200.000 online is a drop even if you treble it!!

You tell them that. They are focusing on what I think is right. They should just cut off the masterleague completely and do something else as a career mode.

Caniggia said:
You tell them that. They are focusing on what I think is right. They should just cut off the masterleague completely and do something else as a career mode.

I agree get rid of the ML... should have gone along time ago... replace it with a fully editable league and cup system like SWOS or bring in a full system like FIFA!!

i like the master league. there could be improvements of course, but it's good currently with the exception of a few things that could improve it.

1) such as being able to change teams, but with the cost of the switch being determined by the WEFA ranking of the club and the player salary of the club. could also use WEN points as a fee to switch clubs/leagues

2) also having random player generation (stats/appearance) and only having real retired players return randomnly, or returning with random stats/growth

3) more injuries.. i only ever get injuries lasting 1 week sometimes 2 weeks.

4) players wanting to leave if not getting play time or wanting to re-negotiate more often etc

5) improvements in presentation (such as some animations when you buy a player or when one wins an award).

these would be easy additions and would make master league a lot cooler.

regardless i will look forward to PES6 (weird that PES will be ahead of WE this time)

foss said:
i like the master league. there could be improvements of course, but it's good currently with the exception of a few things that could improve it.

1) such as being able to change teams, but with the cost of the switch being determined by the WEFA ranking of the club and the player salary of the club. could also use WEN points as a fee to switch clubs/leagues

2) also having random player generation (stats/appearance) and only having real retired players return randomnly, or returning with random stats/growth

3) more injuries.. i only ever get injuries lasting 1 week sometimes 2 weeks.

4) players wanting to leave if not getting play time or wanting to re-negotiate more often etc

5) improvements in presentation (such as some animations when you buy a player or when one wins an award).

these would be easy additions and would make master league a lot cooler.

regardless i will look forward to PES6 (weird that PES will be ahead of WE this time)

What are those pills you're on... The ML bares no resemblance to real life and therefore has no place on a Football Sim... A soccer Sim maybe ye-all...:roll: WEN points my arse... Glad you like it though

yea they need to atleast put a Champions League mode in League Mode than and just get rid of Master League and create sumthin else.

Caniggia said:

it honestly wouldn't take more than 1 hour to sort our the ML format.

Jack Bauer said:
Seabass also said "we didn't have time to make any changes to the master league or any of the competitions - we turned the graphics into hi-definition graphics (making them look, astonishingly, exactly the same, that took us months and months), plus we drew Manchester United's kits now that they're licensed. It took us two weeks to remember how to delete Chelsea's kits from the game, and then the deadline had passed. We begged for the deadline to be stretched a little, and Konami granted us that, so we added Cristiano Ronaldo's wink and Wayne Rooney's groin-stomp, officially licensed. Then it was too late. But the master league has now moved up three places in our priority list! To number 762. Out of 765. The three before that aren't worth talking about, I mean who wants a lower league competition? Seriously. Those guys who make FIFA have no idea, we're not scared of them."
:lmao:

Jack Bauer said:

ROTFL! :lmao:

Caniggia said:

The efforts should go EVERYWHERE.
Cause PES earns Konami today a huge share of money.

I know PES for 10 years now and the ML (and pretty much all the single player modes) evolution is a total scandal in terms of speed of innovation.

A simple change that would make all the difference: making the ML playable by many friends, each one with their teams. I'm waiting for that since ISS Pro Evo in the PSX.

So cut the crap, don't get the veterans started on how lame Konami is improving the play modes of PES

Mauras said:
The efforts should go EVERYWHERE.
Cause PES earns Konami today a huge share of money.

I know PES for 10 years now and the ML (and pretty much all the single player modes) evolution is a total scandal in terms of speed of innovation.

A simple change that would make all the difference: making the ML playable by many friends, each one with their teams. I'm waiting for that since ISS Pro Evo in the PSX.

So cut the crap, don't get the veterans started on how lame Konami is improving the play modes of PES

I feel that there is no need to spend money on a concept that will die for the next PES. It's just not worth to build on a bad play mode while you develop a new PES for next gen. Next year. When there will probably be many more licenses (not english, since FIFA has the rights until 2011/12) the career mode should be broaden to something more realistic. What Konami should focus on besides gameplay is still getting licenses and doing accurate stats for the players.

Veteran? I'm one of them. I've played the game since it's japanese Perfect Eleven debut on the SNES in 1994, so don't get me started on that one.

All I want to know is, will Ronaldinho's new trade mark of wearing ridiculous head bands be in the game.

Caniggia said:
I feel that there is no need to spend money on a concept that will die for the next PES. It's just not worth to build on a bad play mode while you develop a new PES for next gen. Next year. When there will probably be many more licenses (not english, since FIFA has the rights until 2011/12) the career mode should be broaden to something more realistic. What Konami should focus on besides gameplay is still getting licenses and doing accurate stats for the players.

Veteran? I'm one of them. I've played the game since it's japanese Perfect Eleven debut on the SNES in 1994, so don't get me started on that one.

Canniggia,

A true "CM mode" in WE isn't a dying concept. The problem is that the master league never was what it could be: a single OR multiplayer experience in which you not only play the game but also build your team and an history. Master League would never look as a dying concept if you got the things needed to make it big:

- better "cosmetics" - proper competition names, full leagues, more amusing features like a newspaper, more individual prizes and stats, etc.

- full leagues - having a full licensed world is a difficult step but having at least a proper world of invented leagues is the least to demand.

- multiplayer mode - the ability to run a ML with your friends, if that's the mode you wanna play on. the ability to do it at your home and/or online, sharing data on the ML progress.

If the ML was what it should it could be one of the most interesting features in the game cause it would join the best in onfield simulation with enough features from a lighter managment game (but not going into economics and management).

Back
Top Bottom