PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

A game magazine in holland says that the game will be released 15th September is this true? Because the beta copies of the games al already spread i saw it also on the net.

Chelsea4ever said:
Are Chelsea still licensed anybody knw? And up to date adidas kit?

it doesnt look that way, but then with adidas being partners you should be able to make the kit in edit mode and get it to look spot on

rastapecheur said:
pes001fv5.jpg
Thanks to rastapecheur

I'm not watching that video :)

Every year I do this - look at intro video, all menu's know EXACTLY what's on the game, so when I finally get it, feels like I have had it for months!

if we hadnt been told its not reallly very hard to work which 2 players are on the front of the game is it?

Nick Cave said:
no screens or menu info on there just some gameplay and alot of crap beforehand... sorry French info...

Nick Cave, it's difficult not to love you because you're nick and the most stylish avatar i've ever seen, but boy you can moan about PES...every year you do it again....you seem a very pessimistic person.

Same goes for nicks minus the nick and the avatar....if you don't like it...don't buy it (but you will buy it won't you?????).

I know Terry and Adriano are on the box, but I have no idea who's on the intro, perhaps some random person dragged off the street.

Man I wish it were Henry doin them skillz :(

NickSCFC said:
I know Terry and Adriano are on the box, but I have no idea who's on the intro, perhaps some random person dragged off the street.

Man I wish it were Henry doin them skillz :(

Strange... Deco isn't there and he'll give his "face" for the portuguese cover of PES6. :eh:

Stringer Bell said:
Off-topic, but the best PES intro i've ever seen was on PES1, that captured the passion of football.

I think the best and beautiful WE/PES was from WE6 Final Evolution, that intro captured the emotion of football in good/magical moments like Dennis Bergkamp goal agaisnt Newcastle United. ;)

Shit ! that a nice surprise !! where i can see a confirmation about Portugal licence ? :)

Because can take a pict for the cover and delete Nike and Portugese logo :roll:

I was right on my secret sources, Deco will be in the portuguese cover of PES6 and Adriano will be in the back of the same cover.

About Portuguese national team, I don't believe in a licence. They (Konami) will photoshop the kit like removing the logs, but would be awesome seeing Portugal licenced in the game.

Stan said:
Nick Cave, it's difficult not to love you because you're nick and the most stylish avatar i've ever seen, but boy you can moan about PES...every year you do it again....you seem a very pessimistic person.

Same goes for nicks minus the nick and the avatar....if you don't like it...don't buy it (but you will buy it won't you?????).

Stan you still kill me.... this post was aimed at timsmith10000(see post above mine) who said he was not going to watch the video because he did not want to see the game menus or in game stuff before he bought the game... I was explaining there were no menus or anything from in the game on the video... had nothing to do with PES!!

I'm glad your 100% happy with the game and I'm not sure why you need to come on to this forum?? surely you should be playing PES!!
As for me until the game is 100% I'll be pointing out the problems in the forlorn hope they will some how be sorted...I will also sing out the praises for the things I like and lets face it if I didn't love the game so much I wouldn't be on here moaning, though you have to be pessimistic about PES......... just read my post next time Stan!!

Somebody who calls himself Nick Cave has the obligation to be pessimistic...
I understand you, don't take it too serious...although i'm impatient for PES6 myself, i find the excitement a litle bit funny at times.

Back
Top Bottom