PES6 FM09 Career Parma 09/10

Re: PES6 FM09 Career Parma 08/09

great idea to post this!! I really hate pes2008 and 2009 so its good to see some good old pes6.
I see that a lot of goals come from headers. I always have trouble with header, so can you give me some advice about them?

great idea to post this!! I really hate pes2008 and 2009 so its good to see some good old pes6.
I see that a lot of goals come from headers. I always have trouble with header, so can you give me some advice about them?

Thanks! ;)
Well..about the headers, I do it so mechanically I'm not sure I can explain it well...But I press the shooting button repeatdly to get a nice position when the ball is crossed, if needed (not always). Then I think it's just a matter of timing on the header..oh, for me, the double tap cross works better, usually..meaning, press 2 times the button to cross repeatdly.
On my career, I think I've been sucessful on that area because I have a couple of good crossers (just like Leon for corners), good headers, like Lucarelli, and goalkeepers are not as good as usual because I'm converting stats from FM...So, when in PES there were only differences between the best in the league, and the worst in that league, in FM players are rated according to a whole world of player, including lower divisions. It's not hard to find average goalkeepers...And in Serie B, obviously their level is a little lower.

;)

Day 24

This is one of those matches that can define a season. Bari was 4th placed, just behind us, and a defeat could easily let go Avellino and never being able to catch them.
So, the game was obviously very intense, with C. Lucarelli scoring on the final 10 mins, giving the team even a bigger boost of confidence for what's left of the season. And it's 15 matches, so we're getting to the crutial phase.

bariparm.gif

bari1.gif
bari2.gif

Bari: Gillet 5.5, Stellini 6, A. Masiello 5.5, Bonomi 6.5 (Barreto 88' -), Parisi 5.5 (Siligardi 83' -), Guberti 5.5, Gazzi 6, Rivas 6, De Vezze 5.5, Lanzafame 5.5, Kutuzov 5.5

Parma: Pavarini 6.5, Falcone 5.5, A. Lucarelli 6, Zenoni 6.5 (Troest 58' 6), Castellini 6.5, Lunardini 7, Morrone 6.5, Budel 6, Reginaldo 6, Paloschi 6, C. Lucarelli 6.5

Goals: C. Lucarelli 82'
MoM: Lunardini

Highlights:

Results:

results24.gif

League Table:

table24.gif

Livorno lost in always difficult Mantova's stadium, so we finally caught them on the 2nd spot!

Day 25

Confortable win for our side, extending our unbeaten run. So far the 2nd half of the season has been great.
C. Lucarelli seems to have regained his form having opening the score on this match.

pisaparm.gif

pisa1.gif
pisa2.gif

Pisa: Alfonso 5.5, Picinni 6, Bonucci 6 (Trevisan 89' -), Alvarez 5.5 (Masiero 83' -), Birindelli 6.5, Braiati 5.5, Radovanovic 6.5, Job Iyock 6.5, Buzzegoli 5, Gasparetto 5.5, Joelson 5.5

: Pegolo 6.5, Troest 5.5, Paci 5.5, Rossi 5.5, Morrone 6, Zenoni 6, 5.5, Mariga 7.5, Reginaldo 6.5 (Lunardini 70' 6), Paloschi 5.5 (Leon 70' 5.5), C. Lucarelli 6.5 (Vantaggiato 70' 5.5)

Goals: C. Lucarelli 29', Mariga 70'
MoM: Mariga

Highlights:

Results:

results25.gif

League Table:

table25.gif

Still 4 points away from the leader, exact same points, GF and GA than Livorno.

Best goalscorer:

goals25.gif

Day 26

Another game against a promotion favourite..Empoli is having a bad season, being low on the league table compared to their objectives, but they proved to be an hard team on the field and managed to stop our winning streak. Carrus scored an early goal on a great team play. Reginaldo didn't take long to tie the game but we were unable to get the advantage.
Even so, I think the result wasn't so bad, and we are still on the fight since we'll be receiving Avellino later.
Besides, Livorno lost surprisingly at home against Pisa, leaving us alone on the 2nd place.

parmemp.gif

emp1.gif
emp2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 5.5, Falcone 5.5, A. Lucarelli 6, Zenoni 5.5, Castellini 5.5, Leon 5.5, Mariga 6.5, Budel 6, Reginaldo 6, C. Lucarelli 5.5, Vantaggiato 5.5

Empoli: Bassi 5.5, Piccolo 5.5, Vargas 5.5, Bianco G. 5.5, Cupi 6 (Sabato 86' -), Buscé 5.5, Marianini 7, Carrus 6.5 (Vannucchi 86' -), Moro 5.5, Pasquato 6.5, Corvia 5.5 (Flachi 86' -)

Goals: Reginaldo 24'; Carrus 9'
MoM: Marianini

Highlights:

Results:

results26.gif

League Table:

table26a.gif

table26b.gif

table26c.gif

Then I think it's just a matter of timing on the header..oh, for me, the double tap cross works better, usually..meaning, press 2 times the button to cross repeatdly.
100% agree on the double-tap cross, it's the one I use in the 90% of the cases.. Also, I find that positioning the receiving player with R1+R2 helps a lot in getting the right position to fire the header

Very nice career indeed.. Now that you left livorno behind, you only have to get Avellino ;)

Hmm..I never tried the R1+R2..Sometimes the normal cross works fine..I think it depends a lot on the opposition. If there's less opponents in the area, normal crossing works most of the times.

Thanks! I already used your Cremonese kits ;)..
About Avellino..I really don't get it..apart from a couple of exceptions, the table reflects both team value in FM and real life...but Avellino is one of the worst teams and keeps on top..

Season stats updated (always on first page, now here too, because I have to start thinking about who I want to transfer list/list for loan for next season):

82003305.jpg

I'm always open for suggestions, of course ;). For now, Anelli and Pambianchi are serious option for a loaning, in order to get some minutes. Pisanu, who looked promising on pre season, and Leon (if his value justify) are the favourites for a tranfer list move. Leon is important on set pieces but he has to show a lot more.

One thing it worries me a bit is how aged my team is: Pavarini (35), Zenoni (32), A. Lucarelli (31), Falcone (35), Castellini (30), Morrone (30), C. Lucarelli (32)...so, 7 usual starters are ending their careers soon. I hope the board can find new replacements for next season.

I want to say something for avellino to explain their good position in the league.

Basically in the start if the season 2008/09 players of avellino already new that the society had financial problems, so pratically they played much worse that they could do, cause they could not focus on the matches. In fact the society now is in bankrupt and will not play next Lega Pro Divisione 1 tournament, and not only them, Pisa too and other clubs.
On PES, since its still just a game, the engine do not calculate financial problems so players are free to play well :)

With this im not saying avellino could win serie B easly without financial problems in real life, but at least could make a much more decent season, after all some of their players played in seria a with good results, like De Zerbi (when he played for Catania, for Napoli he played not too good in serie A, but very good in serie B).

Anyway good luck for your race for the 1th position, and im still waiting for you on msn LOL.

Ironic how only after your winning streak is broken you gain second place. What position are you looking to strengthen in your squad?

Thanks vihn78! That's a good theory...I don't know Avellino players so well..They are also having troubles on FM. In fact De Zerbi is amongst the top goalscorers list..I remember him being there lots of times.
Yeah, I haven't been online..like I said, have been busy. You can PM me, but I see it difficult to help you on your request on a regular way..: /

Eheh, that's true Tech 999. Anyway, I still have a lot of difficult matches ahead, both Avellino and Livorno away, for example so...there's still a long way to go. 1 point can make all the difference ;)
About your question..it's hard to tell now, because, as I said, most my team is quite experienced. Some might even retire this year, I don't know. So I don't know if I'll be able to count on them. Besides there are players loaned that will leave, like Pegolo and D'Agostino.
Anyway, a new GK is essential. A right back is also needed, and I would like to have a new player that can help the team in both wings. Paloschi is co-owned by Milan, I hope he'll stay next season.
To be honest, if I get promoted, I have no idea if the team will be prepared for it (with these experienced players I have now). It's the first time I'm playing with this FM stats converter and, as you see, I lost many points against smaller teams...I don't know how it would be against stronger teams like Inter, Milan, Juventus, Roma... specially because most my players will deteriorate their stats, since they are getting older.

I have to check something...because the tool I'm using, FMRTE, allows me to edit shortlists..if I can change Parma's shortlist, that means I can 'tell' my board which players I want..and then they will try to sign them (or not), like in real life. I still have to see if that's the shortlist for each club or just a shortlist for personal use.
If it worked like I'm saying, it would be perfect!

Anyway, I just hope they don't sell Rossi, Mariga, C. Lucarelli, Paloschi, Lunardini, Morrone, Zenoni...

Jazek, it has player development, of course. According to FM. So, when I start next season, I'll update all players with new stats according to FM (which I have been 'rolling' at the same time). FM database is quite good, so I think it will be accurate ;)
I'm not just doing a league..I'll move teams (according to my performances), players will retire, others will get better, other teams will sign players too, etc..;)

Thanks for all your posts..that's the only way I can know people are following it, and finding it any interesting..:)

I just wanted to ask a simple question concerning the use of the FM real-time editor - what data do you put in after your PES matches? Only the match results, or also the starting 11s, scorers, assists etc.?

I'm asking because these things (like numbeer of played matches, scored goals etc.) should affect the players in FM - the bench warmers should be unhappy that they don't play, the good players' value should rise, etc. :)

Thanks in advance for the answer. ;)

No...I'll just update the table at the end of the season, to mirror PES one..I'll only change the league table in order to right teams get promoted, budgets according to position etc. I'm not able to change match results, starting 11s and so on.. I get what you mean, if, for example, I used Pambianchi a lot and he was great he would probably get offers..but he can be on the bench all season on FM. That's something I can't turn around.. I have to play with that limitation. At least if he's good on FM he's good on PES, so there's a high chance they will perform well in both games.

I'll try to make an update tonight..

Day 27

Parma travelled to Modena to face the local team. On the first match we were unable to beat them (0-0), but now the team is performing a lot better, so we managed to beat them clearly by 2-0.
Paloschi and the substitute Vantaggiato were the scorers. With this win, Modena is now fighting to avoid relegation.
Since Avellino tied in Grosseto and Livorno had a surprising defeat at Salerno, this weekend was very positive to our team.

modparm.gif

mod1e.gif
mod2.gif

Modena: Frezzolini 5.5, Troiano 5.5, Cardone 5.5, Gemiti 6, Tamburini 5.5, Pinardi 5.5, Longo 6 (Ungari 82' -), Gilioli 6.5 (Amerini 82' -), De Oliveira 5.5, Stanco 5.5, Bruno 5.5

Parma: Pavarini 6.5, Falcone 6.5, A. Lucarelli 5, Rossi 6, Morrone 6, Mariga 6, Castellini 5.5, Budel 6 (Leon 67' 6.5), Pisanu 5.5, Paloschi 6, Reginaldo 5.5 (Vantaggiato 67' 6.5)

Goals: Paloschi 26', Vantaggiato 83'
MoM: Vantaggiato

Highlights:

Results:

results27.gif

League Table:

table27.gif

Best Goalscorer:

goals27.gif

Day 28

Great day for Parma again! Livorno lost their second game in a row, and Avellino was also defeated at home by Salernitana (who beated Livorno last week). We are now 1 point away from the top and 7 points ahead of 3rd placed Livorno. Our second half of the season has been great, and we can even get to the top position next week, when we'll meet Avellino away.
About today's match...very interesting one, lots of goals and with Leon having his best day of the season, scoring 2 and making 1 assist.

parmpia.gif

pia1.gif
pia2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 5.5, Falcone 5.5, A. Lucarelli 5.5, Rossi 6.5, Morrone 6.5, Zenoni 6, Castellini 6.5, Leon 8, Lunardini 6, Paloschi 6, C. Lucarelli 5.5

Piacenza: Maurantonio 5.5, Olivi 6, Mengoni 5.5, Bianchi 6, Anaclerio 6, Nainggolan 6 (Passoni 84' -), Eramo 6.5, Guzman 6, Ferraro 5.5, J. Aspas 5.5 (Riccio 68' 5.5), Volpato 5.5

Goals: Leon 38' 84', Castellini 59'; Guzman 40', Volpato 90'
MoM: Leon

:

Results:

results28.gif

League Table:

table28.gif

Day 29

And the big day arrived...for the first day this season we could reach the top position. For that, an away win against the leader was needed.
Unfortunately, the match was an anti climax..we were unable to convert our goal chances, making it a boring, but intense 0-0.
It was quite frustrating since this match was there to be won, after our nice climbing on the table.
Let's hope we can get there soon..
Behind us, Livorno's truely horrific form has costed them the 3rd place already. Another draw, now with Rimini.

avparm.gif

ave1.gif
ave2.gif

Avellino: Padelli 6.5, Peccorari 6, Corallo 7, Sirignano 6.5, Rodrigo Defendi 6, De Martino 5.5, Di Cecco 5.5, Koman 5.5, Dettori 5.5, Ciotola 6, Ascenzi 5.5

Parma: Pavarini 6.5, Falcone 6, A. Lucarelli 6.5, Rossi 5.5, Morrone 6, Zenoni 5.5, Budel 5.5, Leon 6, Reginaldo 5.5, Paloschi 5.5, C. Lucarelli 6

MoM: Corallo

Highlights:

Results:

results29.gif

League Table:

table29.gif

Day 30

First place!! We only had to wait a week to reach the top position...thanks to Avellino lost in Piacenza. There's only 8 games to go..we have to hold this position...after this great second half of season.
Triestina was not an easy opponent...we could only open the score with 25 mins to go, and settled the win on a nice counter attack finished by Reginaldo. The games are getting more and more intense now that we're reaching the final stage of the competition.
Livorno regained the 3rd position due to Brescia defeat...want to guess who did it? That's right, the low table team Salernitana, who just won almost every top 5 teams in the last weeks..And are now on the 15th place!

parmtries.gif

tri1.gif
tri2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 6, Troest 6.5, A. Lucarelli 6, Castellini 6, Morrone 6, Zenoni 6.5 (Mariga 79' 6), Budel 5, Lunardini 6, Reginaldo 6, Vantaggiato 6.5 (Paloschi 51' 6), C. Lucarelli 6.5 (Pisanu 79' 6)

Triestina: Dei 5.5, Minelli 5.5, Petras 5.5, Lima 5.5 (Milani 84' -), Rullo 6, Agomeri 6, Princivalli 6, Gorgone 6, Allegretti 5 (Figoli 66' 5.5) , Granoche 6, Eliakwu 5

Goals: C. Lucarelli 65', Reginaldo 90'
MoM: C. Lucarelli

Highlights:

Results:

results30.gif

League Table:

table30a.gif

table30b.gif

table30c.gif

Best Goalscorer:

goals30.gif

Hey #71: i am trying to do the same thing u 'r doing mate. But i dont really know how to record the highlights. I am using fraps , but the frame rate gets lower each time i use it.Any help available?

Yeah..I used to have the same problem, and still happens sometimes. I got the best result by using taksi to record highlights, it's very light.. I don't convert it while recording, so I get an huge file, like 1.5 GB for each match. Then I use virtualdub to convert it to a WAY smaller file using a codec. The converting process is easy..But I set to 17 frames/sec when converting in order not to be too fast (for some reason the recorded file always showed faster than the game itself).
If you need any help I can give..;)

Yeah..I used to have the same problem, and still happens sometimes. I got the best result by using taksi to record highlights, it's very light.. I don't convert it while recording, so I get an huge file, like 1.5 GB for each match. Then I use virtualdub to convert it to a WAY smaller file using a codec. The converting process is easy..But I set to 17 frames/sec when converting in order not to be too fast (for some reason the recorded file always showed faster than the game itself).
If you need any help I can give..;)

ZD Soft Game Recorder is the best! I record full matches via it, and only 70MB matches per 1 10min half! :WORSHIP:

No...I'll just update the table at the end of the season, to mirror PES one..I'll only change the league table in order to right teams get promoted, budgets according to position etc. I'm not able to change match results, starting 11s and so on.. I get what you mean, if, for example, I used Pambianchi a lot and he was great he would probably get offers..but he can be on the bench all season on FM. That's something I can't turn around.. I have to play with that limitation. At least if he's good on FM he's good on PES, so there's a high chance they will perform well in both games.

I'll try to make an update tonight..

Thanks for clearing this up, it's a shame that you can't edit more details but hopefully this isn't too much of a limitation for your career. :)

Really looking forward to next season, especially if it will be a Serie A one for Parma - should be pretty interesting to see what new signings will the teams bring in. ;) So, good luck! I trust in you, Parma! :D

Thanks for the support guys! ;)

Day 31

Very hard match against 4th placed Brescia which is still fighting for promotion to Serie A. A good result here was needed and I think we passed this first (of several difficult matches until the end of season) difficulty. Even though we only got 1 point, it has to be considered a good result because it keeps us in the top.
Brescia started better and scored on an big flaw by Parma's defense. It didn't took long for Castellini to even the match by a header (on another corner by Leon, who has been improving his form on these last games).
C. Lucarelli had a couple of chances to score, but unfortunately today he was not at his best.
Since Avellino (on a clear bad run) lost, we managed to gain one point to our closest follower. Livorno got closer to the 2nd spot. 7 matches to go, everything is still open...

brescparm.gif

bre1.gif
bre2.gif

Brescia: Arcari 6, Mareco 5.5, Bega 5.5, Gorzegno 6, Baronio 6 (Salamon 88' -), Szetela 6, R. Taddei 6 (Jadid 88' -), Tognozzi 5.5, Possanzini 5.5, Caracciolo 7

Parma: Pavarini 5.5, Falcone 5.5, Rossi 6, Paci 6, Morrone 6, Lunardini 5.5, Castellini 7 (Mariga 78' 6), Leon 6, Reginaldo 6 (Pisanu 78' 5.5), Paloschi 5.5, C. Lucarelli 6 (Vantaggiato 78' 5.5)

Goals: Caracciolo 10'; Castellini 20'
MoM: Caracciolo

Highlights:

Results:

results31.gif

League Table:

table31.gif

Best Goalscorer:

goals31.gif

Assist Leader:

assist31.gif

It seams that after De Zerbi stopped to score, Avellino stopped to win...
At this rate if they dont wake up they will even lose the second place. Well, football is passionating exactly cause everything can happen.
#71 be prepared for the next press conference in the end of the season :D

to #71, okay, then after using the Fraps, i 've got a 1.6 gb .avi file, but the frame rate is very slow. How can I use the virtual dub to increase the frame rate and then compress it?Please make it as detailed as possible :D.
Thanks in advance :)

That's true vihn78, nicely catched ;) I never seen him playing in real life. Anyway, Avellino seems to be losing gas..
Looking forward to it mate! ;) Let's just hope Parma gets promoted otherwise I'll have a bad time,eheh. And that your Napoli stays in too...things weren't looking good in February. Otherwise, I WANT Lavezzi :D.

franco90vn1, well..Im not sure you can get a nice result if the recording is running too slow..never tried it. But you can do this:

1. Run VirtualDub
2. File -> Open Video File
3. Video -> Compression (choose one codec that will make the file smaller with quality...I use XviD MPEG4..but I have no idea if that's the best, maybe somebody can help you on that matter)
4. Video -> Frame Rate (and then, second option: Change Frame Rate to (fps): ... Here you should try and find a frame rate that suits you. If you want it to go faster, increase it... if you want it to go slower, decrease it). I get a 8MBs-40MBs file, usually.
5. File -> Save as Avi (give it other name, so you can test several times and find the one you like most).

You can check other options and play around..I'm really no expert at it..but the program seems quite easy to use. To view the changes I think you have to save and do those things everytime. Good luck!

Now, back to Serie B. ;)

Day 32

2nd draw in a row, this time against 8th placed Grosseto. Our opponent is still fighting for promotion too, so it was obvious they wouldn't make it easy. We attacked a lot, had several chances but, once again, we were unable to score.
We decided to make some changes in the line up, refreshing our attacking line, but Caparco had a nice and kept his nets untouched.
With this draw and both wins by Avellino and Livorno, we are now only 1 point ahead of the 'greens', and 3 ahead of Livorno (which we'll still be playing away in one of the upcoming matches).

parmgros.gif

gros1.gif
gros2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 6, Falcone 6, A. Lucarelli 6, Rossi 6.5, Budel 6.5, Zenoni 5.5, Castellini 6, Leon 6, Lunardini 5.5 (Reginaldo 53' 5.5), Pisanu 6, Vantaggiato 5.5

Grosseto: Caparco 6, Federici 5.5, Freddi 6.5, Stendardo 6.5, Porchia 5.5, Valeri 5, Vitiello 5.5, Cordova 6 (Consonni 82' -), F. Lazzari 5.5, Pellicori 5.5, Pichimann 5.5 (Sansovini 82' -)

MoM: Budel

Highlights:

Results:

results32.gif

League Table:

table32a.gif

table32b.gif

table32c.gif

Last edited:

Some updates:

- Season Stats & fixtures updated

1301396b.png
UEFA CUP

Last 32

uefa2.gif

Last Sixteen

uefa3.gif

Quarter Finals

uefa4.gif

1301394b.png
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Last Sixteen

cl2.gif

Quarter Finals

cl3.gif

TRANSFERS​

February 09

transfev.gif

March 09

transmar.gif

April 09

transabr.gif

Day 33

Looks like Parma is going through a bad phase, now losing to Rimini making 3 games without a win. The worst of all is that this bad shape appears on the final matches of the season, just after we reached first place.
This was our first defeat in a long time. In fact, this was our first defeat on the second half of the season.
Rimini showed themselfs very strong, in need of points to avoid relegation. Motivated by their fans, they came of a good start and made it very complicated for us to recover. Anyway, once again, luck was not on our side.
The good news are we still hold the first position, with Livorno following us with the same points. Avellino is 1 point away, so the league is now, with 5 matches to go, 'on fire'. Specially because we still have hard matches against Sassuolo, Livorno and Vicenza.

(The CPU suddenly started playing a LOT better..does this ever happen to you? Last matches they have been creating much more chances, pressing a lot..a little bit like the start of the season. I wonder why is not always like this...)

rimpar.gif

rim1.gif
rim2.gif

Rimini: Agliardi 6.5, Bravo 6, Sottil 6, Catacchini 6.5, Augustyn 6, Frara 5.5, Basha 6 (Pagano 84' -), Parashiv 6.5, Ricchiuti 6.5, Docente 5.5 (Cipriani 84' -), Paponi 5.5

Parma: Pavarini 5, Falcone 5.5, A. Lucarelli 5.5, Rossi 6, Morrone 6.5, Zenoni 5.5, Budel 5.5, Leon 6.5, D'Agostino 6, Paloschi 5.5, C. Lucarelli 5.5

Goals: Parashiv 17', Ricchiuti 28'
MoM: Ricchiuti

Highlights:

Results:

results33.gif

League Table:

table33.gif

Best Goalscorer:

goals33.gif

Assist Leader:

assist33.gif

Leon leads the table after a run of 3 assists.

Back
Top Bottom