PES6 FM09 Career Parma 09/10

Re: PES6 FM09 Career Parma 08/09

Seems that the good old Lucarelli didnt forget yet how to score ;)
Thank you for your advises about where to find things to update my pes 6, since i will update league by league, for now would be enough to get stadiums and kits for italian teams, so i will look for them first :)
Now some small questions from the Italian press since you are manager of an italian team :P

1) After more or less 1/4 of the season is gone, are you satisfied with the results so far?

2) How is the feeling with the players of Parma? Do you think any of them could one day follow you in a bigger club?

3) Did you expected that the Italian Serie B could be a so difficult league?

4) Were you hoping to go more far in Coppa Italia so that you could face one of the bigger clubs or even maybe were you hoping to win the Cup to qualify for the new Europa League?

:D

Yeah, Lucarelli has been performing very well..I wouldn't want to depend so much on him, but he always seems to be on the right spot. He's getting old, I'm wishing he'll keep playing next season. I've always liked him and he was even rumoured to join Benfica some time ago..I was very happy with the idea but we ended up signing David Suazo. Anyway, it's curious that I already missed both penalties I had with him...

Sure, if you need anything, feel free to ask.. italian stadiums are not the best creations for PES, in my opinion but they are some that are actually quite good. By the way, there's a patch that work at the same time as your normal instalation, with south american teams...it's quite nice to play some different football, Copa Libertadores, and so on.

Anyway, back to my first press conference :D

1) Well, I can't be satisfied... My performances have been irregular, and I've been struggling to get a nice sequence on the league. My home record is also disappointing me a lot but on the good side of it all, everything is still possible, I'm close to the top of the table so it's all open to get my objective (which is direct promotion - 2nd place or 3rd with more than 10 points over the 4th).
Anyway, I think things will get better and at the end we'll be able to celebrate our promotion to Serie A, even if we have to play the playoff.

2) Well.. our team is quite experienced.. I don't think that's very likely for most players since they are getting too old to join a bigger club. But of course there are exceptions. And there are 3 players that I think might have a nice career ahead of them: Marco Rossi, Mariga and Paloschi. Rossi has slowly been getting some playing minutes and he's seems a very solid defender. Paloschi is co owned by Milan so there's a big chance he'll reach the top in the near future. He hasn't been showing much if we look at the stats, but he's been very useful, and he's pace is sure a plus for the team. He's only 18 and I'm sure he'll get more lethal on the area.
On the other side, there have been some players that I was expecting a bit more..like our goalkeeper, Pavarini, who's very experienced, and Leon (who used to play for Genoa). Leon is still making the line up most of the times because he's the best setpiece taker and that gave us some goals already (but, off the record, I might transfer list him if he keeps underperforming).
Now, players like Morrone, Budel, Castellini and both brothers Lucarelli, being quality players, are on their mature age, and I think it will be hard for them to reach a top team now.
Anyway, there's a big chance I'll still be around here next season so..for now I hope the board doesn't sell those key players.

3) No..to be honest I thought that, with more or less difficulty, I would already be on the top 3. I've lost too many points already.. Most teams are very tight defensevely and have above average strikers that can't been given much space. I had that idea about italian teams, but I was hoping my players could create a gap between them. Besides, I could see most of those teams have players I've heard about..like Birindelli, I had no idea he was still playing...

4) Yes, it was dissapointing..specially losing it at home. Not that I was expecting to win the cup...I know that would have been hard, but I wanted at least getting to the first round, and face a Serie A team..Juventus away, on this case. That would have been very nice...And from there, you never know. But we ended up losing on that crazy game and now we should move our strenghts to Serie B, there's still much to achieve and I cannot think anything else than promotion.

Thanks for the questions! ;)

Now, it has been harder than I was expecting..I play PES6 for ages and I'm really not used to have like 3 draws in a row...which is great, because it's been challenging. I think it's because of that convertion..

i turned on msn, so that if you want we can continue there ;) And maybe you can give me some italian stadiums

Just in case you forgot, my msn is fallena@live.it

Last edited:

Very nice work, #71! I really enjoy reading the texts, and the videos give your posts something special which makes them even more interesting. Definitely don't get rid of them! ;)

I also love your idea about making FM and PES cooperate. Even though it must have taken quite a lot of time to invent the method, I think it's been worth it, hasn't it? :))

Your season is looking quite good so far and I believe that you'll be celebrating the promotion after this season since you'll probably get used to the FM-converted a bit more. Good luck! ;)

#71: what fm converter do you use?

Pro evo editor for pes 2009?

Is possible to do (or it exit?) something similar for pes6? (maybe like a pesfan plugin) i've seen it convert directly from a fm database

I know there are many fm editors but a direct importer to of is better to copy manually al values..

Last edited:

Thanks mracho! ;) Well, it wasn't that hard..For example, for manager points I just had to think like in real life, and try to make it challenging. And I think it will be.. It won't be easy reach top european teams. Using FM as game engine, for transfers and players development, as the other leagues simulator seemed a good option, since, that way, I won't be seeing C. Ronaldo playing for IFK Gotenburg or something like that.
The key for it all (because I had thought it before) was another program I mentioned before, that let's me edit FM in real time...so I can change league tables (and sort them as they stand in PES, making right teams to go to euro competitions, promoted,etc), transfer list/loan list players from each team, set future transfers, set budgets...etc. For now I won't use it for signing players, but it would be easily done..
For now I'll let the board manage my signings, I think it's realistic and I'm curious who they'll get for me. But I'll transfer list any player I don't want..
Maybe the following seasons I'll use a transfer system based on players ranking, team ranking, age, league he's playing, etc...if I'm not happy.

Oh..if there's any new czech stadium, please let me know ;)

lavrentij, yeah..I'm using w!Ld@ one to convert stats and the, with PESfan6 editor at the same time, I import the stats manually. It's time consuming, but it's easy. You can make 20 teams in 4 or 5 hours. Since I only do that for the teams I'm playing, that's ok...
But yeah, unfortunately we don't have such automatic converter for PES6. PESfan editor doesn't receive updates in a long time.

By the way, I'm planning to post new matches tonight. ;)

Day 10

This would have been a great game to get closer to the top, facing the surprising first placed Avellino. But Pavarini flaw made it all more difficult and we only managed to draw. C. Lucarelli was on poor condition so he was left out for this game.

parmave.gif

av1z.gif
av2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 5.5, Falcone 5.5 (Antonelli 64' 6), A. Lucarelli 6, Zenoni 5.5, Rossi 6.5, Leon 5, Morrone 6.5, Budel 6, Reginaldo 6, Lunardini 6.5, Vantaggiato 5.5

Avellino: Padelli 5.5, R. Defendi 5.5, Corallo 5.5, Pecorari 6, Doudou 6, De Martino 6 (Di Cecco 87' -), Forani 5.5 (De Zerbi 87' -), Koman 6.5, Dettori 5.5, Ciotola 6.5, Aubameyang 6

Goals: Lunardini 71'; Aubameyang 40'
MoM: Lunardini

Highlights:

Results:

results10.gif

League Table:

table10.gif

Day 11

Some mistakes from our defense caused us to have another defeat.. We managed to score with some time to go and Lucarelli had the chance to tie the match, what unfortunately didn't happen.
Check Triestina stadium..nice one, I think.

triesparm.gif

tries1.gif
tries2.gif

Triestina: Agazzi 6, Minelli 6, Cottafava 6, Petras 5.5 (Rullo 88' -), Milani 7.5, Princivalli 6.5, Agomeri 6 (Pani 88' -), Gorgone 6, Allegretti 5.5, Eliakwu 5.5, Granoche 5.5

Parma: Pavarini 5.5, Falcone 6, A. Lucarelli 5.5, Zenoni 6, Castellini 5.5, Lunardini 7.5, Morrone 5.5, Mariga 5.5, Reginaldo 5.5, Paloschi 6, C. Lucarelli 5.5

Goals: Princivalli 21', Milani 36'; Lunardini 66'
MoM: Milani

Highlights:

Results:

results11.gif

League Table:

table11.gif

Best Goalscorer:

goalscorer11.gif

Assist Leader:

assist11.gif

Day 12

Vital game for our team against Brescia who's having a irregular league just like us, being the 3rd favourite. C. Lucarelli had a nice performance, giving us the win shortly after Brescia being able to tie with around 20 mins to go, by an indefensable shot by Okaka.

parmbresc.gif

bres1.gif
bres2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 6, Falcone 5.5, A. Lucarelli 5.5, Troest 6, Castellini 6, Leon 5.5, Morrone 6, Budel 6, Lunardini 5.5, Paloschi 5.5, C. Lucarelli 7

Brescia: Arcari 5.5, Bega 5.5, Martinez 5.5, Gorzegno 6.5, Dallamano 5.5, Salamon 5.5, Baronio 6, Szetela 6, Tognozzi 6, Possanzini 5.5, Okaka 6

Goals: C. Lucarelli 23' 71'; Okaka 67'
MoM: C. Lucarelli

Highlights:

Results:

results12.gif

League Table:

table12.gif

Avellino keeps its surprising run, while we're still on the fight, close to the top, meaning the league has been highly competitive.

Season stats & Fixtures updated.

Day 13

The match was played in Spezia, 'loaned' stadium for Grosseto in this game. Our team, specially the defense, had a very poor performance, suffering the first goal in a blalant flaw from our goalkeeper, and the second on a silly own goal by Paci.

grossparm.gif

gros1.gif
gros2.gif

Grosseto: Polito 6.5, Freddi 6, Federici 6, Abruzzese 6, Porchia 6, Stendardo 6, F. Lazzari 6 (Vitiello 85' -), Sansovini 6, Cordova 6 (Consonni 85'-), Pellicori 5.5, Pichimann 6.5

Parma: Pavarini 5.5, Paci 5.5, A. Lucarelli 5.5, Zenoni 5.5, Castellini 6, Leon 6, Pisanu 6 (Rossi 45' 6), Budel 5.5, Reginaldo 5.5, Paloschi 5.5, C. Lucarelli 5.5

Goals
: Pichimann 55', Own goal (Paci) 66'
MoM: Pichimann

Highlights:

Results:

results13.gif

Day 14

Nice response from our team, beating clearly Rimini by 3-0, with Reginaldo being on the spotlight for his performance and 2 goals.

parmrimi.gif

rim1.gif
rim2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 6.5, Rossi 6.5, Falcone 6.5, Paci 6.5, Morrone 6, Zenoni 5.5, Budel 6 (Mariga 89' -), Leon 6 (Lunardini 53' 6), Reginaldo 7, Paloschi 5, C. Lucarelli 6.5 (Vantaggiato 53' 5.5)

Rimini: Agliardi 5, Bravo 5.5, Sottil 5.5, Catacchini 6.5 (Milone 89' -), Regonesi 5.5, Parashiv 6.5, Ricchiuti 6, Cardinale 6.5, Frara 5.5, Paponi 5.5 (Docente 89' -), Matteini 5.5

Goals: Reginaldo 11' 90', C. Lucarelli 34'
MoM: Reginaldo

Highlights:

Results:

results14.gif

League Table:

table14.gif

Day 15

Another home defeat..this time against Sassuolo. The visitors took the lead after another flaw from Pavarini. Parma managed to react and scored through an own goal, motivating the supporters for the last 25 mins and a possible comeback, but the next minute Zampagna set the final score, 2-1 for the visitors (who had the same 22 points before the match).
After the game both the board and me had a meeting in order to find a way to improve our position on the league table and not letting go our opponents on this crucial phase of the season.

sassparm.gif

sass1.gif
sass2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 5.5, Falcone 5.5, A. Lucarelli 5.5, Paci 5.5, Morrone 5.5, Zenoni 6, Lunardini 6, Leon 6.5, Reginaldo 6.5, Pisanu 5.5 (C. Lucarelli 70' 5.5), Vantaggiato 6

Sassuolo: Pomini 6, Anselmi 5.5, Rea 5.5, Bastrini 6, Consolini 6, Salvetti 5, Poli 6 (Fusani 90' -), Della Rocca 5.5, Noselli 6, Selva 6 (Erpen 90' -), Zampagna 6.5

Goals: Own goal 66'; Noselli 47', Zampagna 68'
MoM: Zampagna

Highlights:

Results:

results15.gif

League Table:

table15.gif

Day 16

Treviso was in theory a good team to start a positive run for our team. They are fighting on the bottom places of the table, so we couldn't expect less than a win. And that's what we got, setting start to what we expect to be the start of a more regular league, after the board meeting we had last week.
The late goal from Treviso was not enough to scare the team, but it's clear that Parma is still underperforming, having difficulties in most games.

trevparm.gif

trev1.gif
trev2.gif

Treviso: Cordaz 5.5, Mezzano 5.5, Dal Canto 5.5, Zaninelli 6 (Quadrini 80' 6), Smit 5.5, Palermo 6, Missiroli 6, Pedrelli 6 (Guigou 80' 6), Gissi 6, Wilker 5.5 (Piovaccari 45' 5.5), Foti 6

Parma: Pavarini 5.5, Falcone 5.5, A. Lucarelli 5.5, Paci 6, Morrone 5.5, Mariga 5.5, Budel 7, D'Agostino 6 (Lunardini 45' 6.5), Pisanu 6.5, Paloschi 5.5, Vantaggiato 6

Goals: Budel 63', Vantaggiato 85'; Gissi 88'
MoM: Budel

Highlights:

Results:

results16.gif

League Table:

table16a.gif

table16bk.gif

table16c.gif

Livorno finally caught Avellino (lost at home with Bari) and we are now 7 points away from the top.

Best Goalscorer:

goals16.gif

Assist Leader:

assist16.gif

Fixtures updated.

That own goal against Grossetto was pure class. :LMAO:

But seriously, very nice work again, #71! ;)

I'd like to ask you one thing though - you've said that there'll be some winter transfers, but how are you going to implement them into PES6 in the middle of the league? Is that even possible? :BLINK:

from what i can see, there is not a real assistman in your team, so i think the best its to hope that the board will sing some good side midfields that can assist the head of lucarelli more properly ;)

P.S. Tomorrow morning i will be leaving, and when i will arrive monday (its 27 hours of trip :CONFUSE: ) we will speak about that favor again ;)

^Yes it's possible to do changes to the team if you're playing in League mode just edit the players, team etc as normal and it would show up in the league campaign (don't know if it's possible in ML though). I've tried it already and it worked.

That own goal against Grossetto was pure class. :LMAO:

But seriously, very nice work again, #71! ;)

I'd like to ask you one thing though - you've said that there'll be some winter transfers, but how are you going to implement them into PES6 in the middle of the league? Is that even possible? :BLINK:

Well..I thought I couldn't..that it would only be possible on those south american leagues (Apertura & Clausura) but tech 999 says it's possible..I'll test it then. :) Thanks for the tip, by the way.

Ok vihn78, good luck with that trip to Mars :P

Day 17

This was an important match against one of the top teams in Serie B..the game itself was very tight, with the defenses being better than the attacks all time, making it a rather boring game.
The highlight of the match was on the game's last play when Paloschi hit the post, once again, that would had given Parma the 3 points. Paloschi seems to be cursed, haven't been able to score so far and having hit the post 3 times so far in the season.

parmliv.gif

liv1.gif
liv2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 6.5, Falcone 6, A. Lucarelli 6, Zenoni 6.5, Castellini 6.5, Leon 6, Morrone 6.5, Budel 6, Reginaldo 5.5, Paloschi 5.5, C. Lucarelli 6

Livorno: De Lucia 6.5, Giannichedda 5.5, Galante 6, Bonetto 5.5, Bergvold 6, Pulzetti 5.5, Candreva 6, Diamanti 6, Loviso 5.5, Rossini 5.5 (Tavano 49' 5.5), Danilevicius 5.5

MoM: Zenoni

Highlights:

Results:

results17.gif

League Table:

table17.gif

Day 18

We decided to make a tactical change in the team, playing on a 3-4-3 formation, with Paci, A. Lucarelli and Rossi as center defenders.
The game itself was, once again, a little boring, but Lunardini, getting in on half time, gave the team 3 points making it the 3rd game without a defeat, which is, surprisingly, almost an achievement.

parmvic.gif

vic1.gif
vic2n.gif

Parma: Pavarini 6.5, Paci 6, A. Lucarelli 7, M. Rossi 6, Morrone 6, Zenoni 6.5, Budel 5.5, Mariga 6 (Lunardini 45' 6), Reginaldo 5.5, Paloschi 5.5 (Pisanu 45' 5.5), C. Lucarelli 5

Vicenza: Fortin 5.5, Di Cesare 5.5, Martinelli 5.5, Innocenti 6, Foglio 5.5, Bottone 5.5, Serafini 6.5, Maaroufi 5.5, Morosini 6, Bjelanovic 6, Margiotta 5.5

Goals: Lunardini 56'
MoM: A. Lucarelli

Highlights:

YouTube - Parma vs Vicenza

Results:

results18.gif

League Table:

table18.gif

Day 19

Can the team be on the right track? The opponent was clearly not the best from the league, but a clear win away from home is always a good result. Once again we tried the 3-4-3 formation and this time the team responded well, creating several chances.
This victory and the latest results made it possible to get closer to the top again..let's see if we can keep this strike. The team seem to have improved defensevely, having 3 defenders as MoM for the past 3 matches.

frosparm.gif

fros1.gif
fros2.gif

Frosinone: Sicignano 5, Scarlato 5.5, S. Bocchetti 5.5, Nocentini 5.5, Biso 5.5, Lucenti 6, Tavares 6.5 (Rajcic 83' -), Perra 5.5 (D'Antoni 87' -), Cavalli 6, Santoruvo 5.5, Dedic 6.5

Parma: Pavarini 5.5, Troest 5.5, Falcone 5.5, Rossi 6.5, Morrone 6 (Pambianchi 45' 6), Lunardini 5.5, Castellini 5.5, Leon 6, Paloschi 5.5, Vantaggiato 5.5, C. Lucarelli 6 (Pisanu 45' 6.5)

Goals: Dedic 52'; C. Lucarelli 4', Morrone 7', Pisanu 69', Vantaggiato 83'
MoM: Rossi

Highlights:

Results:

results19.gif

League Table:

table19a.gif

table19b.gif

table19c.gif

We are now 3rd, 6 points away from the top position and 5 from our goal.

Best Goalscorer:

goals19.gif

Assist Leader:

assist19.gif

Season Stats & Fixtures updated.

Soon I'll make a post with info from the Winter pause, as we finished the first part of the season.

Well..I thought I couldn't..that it would only be possible on those south american leagues (Apertura & Clausura) but tech 999 says it's possible..I'll test it then. :) Thanks for the tip, by the way.

Ok vihn78, good luck with that trip to Mars :P

Lol, its just a trip from italy to poland but since i go by bus, it takes a lot to arrive :D

WINTER BREAK

I checked on how was the table, in real life, at day 19 on Serie B, and I was quite surprised Parma was on the same 3rd place with the same points I am, 32! That's a coincidence. And Livorno was also second..in fact there's a lot of similiarities. Except for the league leader, Avellino, which was last place in reality.

This is how other leagues are going in Europe at 1st February..any bet about the big league winners?

32b.png
SERIE A

seriea.gif

1301412b.png
COPPA ITALIA

Last Sixteen

coppa.gif

Quarter Finals

coppaq.gif

Semi Finals

coppas.gif

11b.png
PREMIER LEAGUE

premier.gif

12b.png
CHAMPIONSHIP

champ.gif

16b.png
LIGUE 1

france.gif

22bs.png
BUNDESLIGA

bundes.gif

29b.png
EREDIVISIE

holland.gif

45b.png
SCOTTISH LEAGUE

scot.gif

60b.png
PORTUGUESE LEAGUE

sagres.gif

67b.png
LIGA BBVA

spainl.gif

129650b.png
GREEK LEAGUE

greece.gif

130286b.png
TURKISH LEAGUE

turkey.gif

131287b.png
CZECH LEAGUE

czech.gif

polonia.png
POLISH LEAGUE

polont.gif

102421b.png
PRIMERA DIVISION

arg.gif

Boca Juniors winner of the 'Opening' Tournment.

brasil.png
BRASILEIRÃO

brasilt.gif

Cruzeiro Brazilian champion '08.

china.png
CHINESE LEAGUE

chinat.gif

Shandong Chinese champion '08.

1301394b.png
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Group Stage

clgra.gif

clgrb.gif

Last Sixteen

clfinal.gif

1301396b.png
UEFA CUP

Group Stage

uefagra.gif

uefagrb.gif

Last 32

uefafinal.gif

TRANSFERS

October 08

october.gif

November 08

november.gif

December 08

december.gif

January 09

jan1.gif

jan2.gif

Aston Villa very active on the market, and Inter making good signs in Portugal.

Mracho made me a good question the other day..which leagues I selected on FM so that I can play on those.. so this is the list of countries I selected, therefore being able to sign for any of them:

Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Holland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Mexico and China.

So..what position do you think I'll end up in Serie B this season?

Last edited:

I actually thought you would of been the same position as you're in right now and I think that you'll get one of the instance promotion

Last edited:

I think it's gonna be pretty tough but you should be able to erase the 5 point gap and get above Livorno in the table... so I agree with Tech 999. ;)

Thanks for posting the list of the leagues, there are some really interesting countries... will be interesting to see where you'll play in 2-3 years' time. :)

EDIT: No transfers to/from Parma so far? ;)

Last edited:

im finally free #71 and i will leave msn on all the time so when you are free just log in ;)

Can you show the standing for Polish league, chinese league and brasilian league too?

Vihn, already posted the league tables you requested ;)
I haven't been online lately..I've been pretty busy..:/

Day 20

First match of the second half of the season against AlbinoLeffe, which is fighting to avoid relegation. Once again, a 2-1 win, with C. Lucarelli making his 11th goal in the league and giving us the 3 deserved points.

paralb.gif

alb1.gif
alb2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 6, Falcone 5.5, A. Lucarelli 5.5, Rossi 6, Budel 6, Zenoni 6.5, Lunardini 6, Leon 6.5, Reginaldo 6.5, Paloschi 5.5, C. Lucarelli 7

AlbinoLeffe: Coser 5.5, Garlini 5.5 (Gervasoni 88' -), Serafini 5.5, Conteh 5.5, Poloni 5.5, Laner 6 (Madonna 88' -), Previtali 6.5, Carobbio 6, Cellini 6.5, Ferrari 5.5

Goals: Reginaldo 56', C. Lucarelli 74'; Cellini 61'

Highlights:

Results:

results20.gif

League Table:

table20.gif

Day 21

Mantova is still fighting for promotion, so a hard match was expected. Once again, we were unable to score against them making it a goaless draw. Luckily Avellino and Livorno also drew.

mantparma.gif

mant1.gif
mant2.gif

Mantova: Handanovic 7, Fissore 6, Franchini 6, Salviato 6, Rizzi 6.5, Marchesetti 5, Spinale 6, Locatelli 6 (Caridi 83' -), D'Aversa 5.5 (Balestri 83' -), Coppiardi 5.5, Corona 5.5

Parma: Pavarini 6, A. Lucarelli 6, Paci 6, Zenoni 5.5, Castellini 5.5, Mariga 6.5, Morrone 6, Budel 6, Reginaldo 6, C. Lucarelli 5.5, Vantaggiato 6.5

MoM: Handanovic

Highlights:

Results:

results21.gif

League Table:

table21.gif

Best Goalscorer:

goals21.gif

Day 22

Another win against a team that has been having difficulties on the league table, extending our undefeated run. Paloschi finally was able to hit the net with a nice header!

salparm.gif

sal1.gif
sal2.gif

Salernitana: Rocco 5.5, Cardinale 6 (Fusco 85' -), Peccarisi 6.5, Cannarsa 6, Marchese 5.5 (Kyriazis 66' 6), Ciaramitaro 6, C. Coppola 6, Di Napoli 6, Barrionuevo 5.5, Cani 5, Ganci 5.5

Parma: Pavarini 6, Falcone 6, A. Lucarelli 6, Paci 6, Morrone 6.5, Zenoni 6.5, Castellini 7, Budel 6, Reginaldo 5.5 (Lunardini 76' 6.5), Paloschi 6, Vantaggiato 6

Goals: Paloschi 44'
MoM: Castellini

Highlights:

Results:

results22.gif

League Table:

table22.gif

table22b.gif

table22c.gif

Day 23

Great win against Ascoli! Seems that the team is finally on the right track. Cristiano Lucarelli had a nice game, once again, and Paloschi managed to score again, following last week debut on goalscorers list. With this win, Parma keeps unbeaten on the second half of the season and even though Ascoli is doing a championship under the expectations it's still a hard team to beat.

parmasc.gif

asc1.gif
asc2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 6.5, Falcone 6, A. Lucarelli 6 (Rossi 61' 6.5), Troest 6.5, Castellini 6.5 (Antonelli 61' 6.5), Leon 5.5 (D'Agostino 61' 6), Morrone 6.5, Mariga 6, Lunardini 6.5, Paloschi 6.5, C. Lucarelli 8

Ascoli: Taibi 5.5, Di Donato 5.5, Bellusci 5.5 (Bucchi 80' 6), Aloe 5.5, Giallombardo 5.5, Giorgi 5.5 (Belingheri 76' 6), Pesce 6, Sommese 6, Luci 5, Soncin 5.5, Petrescu 5.5

Goals: C. Lucarelli 28' 48', Paloschi 80'

Highlights:

Results:

results23.gif

League Table:

table23.gif

Avellino and Livorno aren't making it easy.

Back
Top Bottom