PES6 FM09 Career Parma 09/10

We should start off against a smaller italian team, just like last season. (*aLe kits are quite useful for this :D)
I'm glad I've been useful.. If you need support on smaller Italian teams I could give you everything you need to play Pavia, Cremonese, Hellas and Como.. Expect a PM from me sometimes during the afternoon (tomorrow in the early morning I'll leave and I won't have Internet for a week)..

Again, if you accept suggestions, I'd say a start against Como (freshly promoted to Lega Pro 1) :APPLAUD:

2 MORE SIGNINGS

Parma chief executive went to south/central America to get our new signings..

torresy.jpg
coronan.jpg

Juan Manuel Torres & Jesus Corona

Juan Manuel Torres comes from San Lorenzo (Argentina). He's 24 years old and was signed for 3.1M €. He plays as a DMC/MC and, even though being a short player, he's very physical and agressive. His teamwork is also impressive as well as his pace.
Torres won the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship for Argentina.

José de Jesus Corona was signed from mexican team Tecos. He's a 28 years old goalkeeper that has 8 caps for his country, including a presence in last WC'06. He was also the goalkeeper for Mexico in Olympic Games Tournament in Greece.
Signed for 1.6M €, his main attributes are his agility and handling capability. He's only 181 cm, which is quite unusual for a goalkeeper.

Meanwhile we can confirm that we already have scheduled friendlies against Como and Hellas Verona. Dinamo Bucharest may be the team invited for our presentation.

It looks like you capped up a Diego Maradona and a Ivan Campos two football legends. South and Central America always have quality players in abundance so that's a good choice you made. I wonder if any you'll sign any European players outside of Italy?

Meanwhile we can confirm that we already have scheduled friendlies against Como and Hellas Verona.
Looking forward to see the friendly against Como.. I'm planning to see them playing live at least a couple of times during this season, so I'm really eager to see them playing in PES too..

By the way, new kits for Como and Parma are on their way.. Como is 90% finished (and maybe I can release it even tonight) while Parma needs a little more work to be completed, but it'll come as soon as possible ;)

Hello...its a fantastic story and give you congratulations...!!!!

In a greek site http://www.fmgreece.gr if go on forum and then go to ιστοριες/stories in middly addicted and the other categories have stories about FM09..

But i want if you can some answers...

1)How plays in pes6 the game from FM09
2)How make the fm09 stats for the pes6 with editor...explain please....

Hey people! Sorry for not posting for a while..I'm going to continue this..Just haven't been having much time lately and I was also waiting for new kits to get released ;) Before every season I update the players stats, so it takes a bit..

Thanks for the comments again..

Sure, thierryhenry50..! ;)
Igotzy02, thanks for the link...;) About your questions, this is not a perfect simulation, obviously...what I do is using FM stats, draws, transfers, etc and replicate them on PES. Since I have a tool called FMRTE, I can choose which players to transfer list, loan, set the right table according to my PES results (only at the end of season) in order to get right european, promoted teams, etc...I insert stats manually before each season start (so it will show players progress). I only do this for the teams I'm facing in the game..no need to edit Spartak Moscow if I'm not playing agaisnt them, right?
About the stats, I use a FM09->PES09 converter, get the values and import them manually on pesfan editor...

#71 give me a link to "FM09->PES09 converter" maybe I'll do a version of my pes6fm conversion that I love so much LOL you are really having fun with this form of play pes6 and fm LOL very smart and fun too.
too bad that we can't edit the results also, but tell me something, when you win the ex.serie B in pes6 but before you edit fm other team have won it, after you edit serie B to your team win in fm what news will apear after that? your win? or the other team win? I'm thinking in starting an adventure of my own LOL thanks tuga brother

Back
Top Bottom