PES6 FM09 Career Parma 09/10

Re: PES6 FM09 Career Parma 08/09

Day 34

Another defeat! I'm really starting to get worried...since we reached the top we had lots of hard matches and just made 2 points in the last 4 games! Luckily Avellino is on a terrible phase, losing point after point just like us...But this bad run already costed us the first place to Livorno, and we still have to visit them soon. Our main goal is to reach Serie A by direct promotion, meaning 2nd place. Now it's getting harder with Mantova joining the fight.
We scored first on a rebound goal by Paloschi, and that should have given the team tranquility after the last bad games. That didn't happen and it didn't took long for Sassuolo (who also won Ennio Tardini's match by 2-1) to tie the score. We then attacked all match, creating lots of chances, but very unlucky, suffered a goal with just 6 mins to go...really unfair.
Now there's not much space for failure. And we still have to visit Livorno and Vicenza.

sassparm.gif

sas1.gif
sas2.gif

Sassuolo: Bressan 6, Bastrini 5.5, Andreolli 6, Girelli 6, Consolini 6.5 (Donazzan 83' -), Fusani 5, Poli 6.5, Della Rocca 5.5, Noselli 6, Selva 6.5 (Zampagna 83' -), Masucci 7

Parma: Pavarini 5, Falcone 6, A. Lucarelli 5.5, Rossi 5.5, Morrone 6, Zenoni 5.5, Castellini 6, Reginaldo 5.5, Paloschi 7, C. Lucarelli 6

Goals: Selva 32', Masucci 84'; Paloschi 21'
MoM: Masucci

Highlights:

Results:

results34.gif

League Table:

table34a.gif

table34b.gif

table34c.gif

Best goalscorer:

goals34.gif

Its interesting to see that when just 4 matches are left, there is still possibility for everything, nothing is already sure.

Day 35

And the alarm sounds in Ennio Tardini! Another home defeat and our direct opponents getting closer every game. Luckily for us, Avellino is playing as bad as us, and have been losing lots of points too. The advantage we gathered on the second half of the season is now gone, with Grosseto and Mantova just a step behind. And the problem is, we still have to visit the leader Livorno (now ahead 6 points) and Vicenza, which is also fighting for a playoff place (3rd-6th).
For now, not even a playoff place for us is guaranteed.
About the match..our defense totally ruined it. We are clearly underperforming and we found a very motivated Treviso team eager to get some points to avoid relegation.

partrev.gif

tre1.gif
tre2.gif

Parma: Pavarini 5.5, Troest 5.5, A. Lucarelli 5.5, Paci 5.5, Morrone 5.5, Mariga 6, Castellini 6.5, Leon 6.5, Reginaldo 6, Paloschi 6, C. Lucarelli 6.5

Treviso: Cordaz 5.5, Pianu 6, Mezzano 6, Smit 6, Zaninelli 5.5, Palermo 6.5, Missiroli 7.5, Pedrelli 5.5 (Guigou 74' 6.5), Gissi 5.5, Wilker 5.5, Foti 6.5

Goals: C. Lucarelli 71'; Foti 45', Missiroli 66'
MoM: Missiroli

Highlights:

Results:

results35.gif

League Table:

table35.gif

Best Goalscorer:

goals35.gif

1301412b.png
COPPA ITALIA

Semi Finals

coppasemi.gif

1301396b.png
UEFA CUP

Semi Finals

uefasemi.gif

1301394b.png
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

My Benfica loses a place on the final after wasting a 3-1 first leg advantage against Vilarreal...

Semi Finals

clsemi.gif

Fiorentina knocking out Manchester United on away goals, and getting a place on the final!

Last edited:

Day 36

And for great relief, our team has given the right (and only possible) answer to the terrible run we were having...we won clearly on the leader's pitch, giving us some breathing space for the last couple of matches.
Avellino tied again, just like in Grosseto-Mantova. So, we won 3 points to the leader, and 2 to other contenders. We still have a road ahead, with 2 important matches, but now the team is again confident we can reach promotion directly, by ending at least 2nd placed.
Before this match we were very worried about losing such opportunity to get promoted..a long season effort barely given in these last few matches...but the team has played well and concentrated, despite being,at moments, nervous. Budel was the MoM, opening the score and being the key player on the field destroying opponents plays and creating our chances.

livparm.gif

liv1.gif
liv2.gif

Livorno: De Lucia 5.5, Grandoni 5.5, Galante 5.5, Bonetto 5.5, Bergvold 6, Tavano 5, Pulzetti 6, Loviso 5.5, Danilevicius 5.5 (E. Filippini 86' -), Paulinho 5.5 (Volpe 86' -)

Parma: Pavarini 6.5, Falcone 5.5, A. Lucarelli 6.5, Zenoni 6.5 (Troest 81' -), Castellini 6, Morrone 5.5, Reginaldo 5.5, Budel 8.5 (Pambianchi 81' -), Leon 6.5, Paloschi 6.5, C. Lucarelli 5.5 (Vantaggiato 57' 6)

Goals: Budel 40', Paloschi 45'
MoM: Budel

Highlights:

Results:

results36.gif

League Table:

table36a.gif

table36b.gif

table36c.gif

Best Goalscorer:

goals36.gif

Only 2 matches left and everything is still possible, but honestly i think that by now at least the play-offs are something sure for your team, unless you are so unlucky that all teams that are fighting for a play-off place do not play each others in last 2 matches and plus you lose both matches, but its really to hard for all those things to happen all together.
The real problem is that if you play the play-off, there is the risk that you get nervous and fear that you cant qualify for Serie A and then play very bad matches, but lets still hope you will gain at least the second place.

Day 37

And Parma returns to Serie A after a stylish win over Vicenza! The pressure was on our team but, highly motivated after last week win against Livorno, we were able to confirm the automatic promotion. The result makes it look easier than it was...actually 3 of the 5 goals were scored on the last 20 mins of the game, with Vantaggiato scoring twice in injury time.
5-0 was a great way to take out any doubt about our promotion after this weak month, filled with bad results.
Now we'll try to catch Livorno (we'll need to win against last placed Frosinone and wait for a Livorno's defeat) and win Serie B.
Avellino lost again, against direct opponents in the promotion fight and are now even in danger of not getting a playoff place..
Serie A...here we go!!

vicpar.gif

vic1.gif
vic2.gif

Vicenza: Frison 5, Zanchi 5.5, Martinelli 5.5, Innocenti 5.5, Brivio 5.5, Morosini 5.5, Serafini 6.5, Forestieri 6.5, Maaroufi 5.5, Bjelanovic 5.5, Margiotta 5.5

Parma: Pavarini 6, Falcone 5.5, Rossi 6, Zenoni 6.5 (Troest 70' 5.5), Castellini 6, Morrone 6.5, Lunardini 6.5, Budel 6.5, Leon 6.5 (Vantaggiato 64' 6.5), Paloschi 6.5, C. Lucarelli 7 (Reginaldo 70' 6)

Goals: Paloschi 35, Budel 47', Lunardini 70', Vantaggiato 90' 90'+
MoM: C. Lucarelli

Highlights:

Results:

results37.gif

League Table:

table37.gif

Best Goalscorer:

goals37.gif

Day 38

Final fixture in Serie B. Ennio Tardini sold out to congratulate the players that achieved promotion and, most of all, to celebrate an unlikely Serie B win if Livorno lost against Treviso. Unfortunately that didn't happen and we kept our second place, due to Livorno's 1-0 win.
Our match wasn't easy, with last placed Frosinone playing with their pride. Vantaggiato, who had a great final 2 matches, scored the only goal of the match showing that he deserves a place in the team next season.
The emotional moment of the game came when was Falcone was given the chance to say goodbye to the pitches by subbing Zenoni with just a couple of mins to go.
Now..the deserved rest before the start of the 2009/2010 season :)

parfros.gif

fro1.gif
fro2.gif

fro3.gif

Falcone makes his last match for Parma and, probably, the last of his career.

Parma: Pavarini 6.5, A. Lucarelli 6, Rossi 6, Zenoni 6 (Falcone 78' 6.5), Castellini 6, Budel 5.5, Lunardini 5.5, Mariga 6, Leon 6, C. Lucarelli 5.5, Vantaggiato 7

Frosinone: Sicignano 5.5, Scarlato 6.5, S. Bocchetti 6, Nocentini 7, D'Antoni 5, Lucenti 7, Biso 7 (Rajcic 84' -), Perra 5.5 (Tavares 84' -), Santoruvo 5.5, Cavalli 5, Dedic 5

Goals: Vantaggiato 51'
MoM: Vantaggiato

Highlights:

Results:

results38.gif

League Table:

table38a.gif

table38b.gif

table38c.gif

On FM​

finalfm.gif

Brescia, Mantova, Avellino and Grosseto will play the promotion playoff in order to find who's the 3rd team that will make company to Livorno and Parma. The fight for these positions was very tight, as the table shows. Salernitana, that was on the bottom of the table with 2 thirds of the season gone, made an excelent final run, climbing in the table to 10th position.
Empoli was, in my opinion, the biggest underperformer.

Best Goalscorer:

goals38.gif

C. Lucarelli wins the trophy for best goalscorer!

Assist Leader:

assist38.gif

Classy end of season give Leon the first place on the assist leader chart.

Soon I'll make an end of season update.

Great work once again, mate! :APPLAUD:

And, of course, congratulations for getting the direct promotion to Serie A! The story was very interesting till the end and that's definitely good. Really looking forward to the next season, but also to Parma transfers and friendly matches played with foreign teams. ;)

Thanks guys! ;)

We'll see, Im curious too..About the friendly matches, I'm always open for suggestions ;)

Congrats upon your promotion to Serie A.. I hope the story goes on and I hope to see Parma back where they deserve to be.. Europa League, here we come!! ;)

About the friendlies.. Well.. If you're open to suggestions I'd recommend you to arrange a friendly match against Calcio Como..
They were expected to play a friendly against Livorno in real life, but it has been cancelled :(

If you like the idea I can give you the kits I've made (well, you can download them here without having to wait for me if you're interested).. And I'm also making their current roster (based on FM09) with also appearances from the official site, so I can give you the OF when completed (most probably over the weekend)..

Let me know what do you think about it ;)

[edit]
Wow, I'm the author of post #100!!
PS: You've got a PM :)

[/edit]

Last edited:

And here it comes the press conference :D

1) The season was long and tiring, with some good and bad results, are you in the end satisfied for the promotion or maybe a bit said for having lost the title only for 3 points?

2) Any news from the tranfer market? Do you think your chairman will buy good players for the team?

3) In case no good players will arrive, are you planning to apply for another club?

4) If yes, would you prefer a bigger club or maybe a small club but from a small league like poland or czech or anything similar, else meaning more chances to fight ofr the title.
(if you sing for a polish club then chose wisła kraków, the club i cheer in poland lol).

5) do you find the new europa league cup interesting?

Thats all for now, a new press conference will be set up after you know the club you will coach and the players you will have at your disposal ;)

END OF SEASON

32b.png
SERIE A

seriea.gif

Champion: AC Milan
+ Cagliari
- Napoli

SERIE B PROMOTION PLAYOFF

serieb1.gif

serieb2.gif

Mantova won the playoff and will be the 3rd team joining Livorno and Parma in Serie A...Avellino who made an excelent campaign, had a lousy finish and ended up very frustrated empty handed.

1301412b.png
COPPA ITALIA

Final

coppaitalia.gif

Goals: Milanetto 38'​

11b.png
PREMIER LEAGUE

premier.gif

Champion: Arsenal
+ West Brom
- Manchester City

12b.png
CHAMPIONSHIP

championship.gif

Champion: Birmingham

16b.png
LIGUE 1

ligue.gif

Champion: PSG
+ Le Mans
- Auxerre

22bs.png
BUNDESLIGA

bundesliga.gif

Champion: Bayern Munich
+ Bochum
- Schalke 04

29b.png
EREDIVISIE

holland.gif

Champion: Groningen
+ Heracles
- AZ

45b.png
SCOTTISH LEAGUE

scotland.gif

Champion: Celtic
+ Motherwell
- Hearts

60b.png
PORTUGUESE LEAGUE

portugal.gif

Champion: Sporting
+ Maritimo
- Nacional

67b.png
LIGA BBVA

spain.gif

Champion: Real Madrid
+ Villareal
- Barcelona

129650b.png
GREEK LEAGUE

greecez.gif

European playoff

greeceb.gif

Champion: Olympiakos
+ PAOK
- OFI

130286b.png
TURKISH LEAGUE

turquia.gif

Champion: Fenerbahçe
+ Kayserispor
- Sivasspor

131287b.png
CZECH LEAGUE

czech.gif

Champion: Sparta Prague
+ Teplice
- Sigma Olomouc

polonia.png
POLISH LEAGUE

poland.gif

Champion: Wisla Krakow ;)
+ Polonia Bytom
- Jagiellonia

1301394b.png
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Final

chefio.gif

Goals: Gilardino 32', Zauri 59'​

Surprising Champions League winner! Even more with the irregular home performance by the italians..

1301396b.png
UEFA CUP

Final

vilabarc.gif

Goals: Nihat 1', Rossi 62'; Messi 8', Iniesta 88, Eto'o 95'

TRANSFERS

May 09

may.gif

Mario Gomez won the European Golden Boot after scoring 20 goals this season, giving him 40 points. Nihat and Roque Santa Cruz also scored 20 goals, but it took them more matches to do it, so the german won the award.

Season Stats:

86802984.jpg

Morrone, C. Lucarelli and Leon will be voted for best player of the season for Parma. What do you think? ;)

press.jpg

The season was long and tiring, with some good and bad results, are you in the end satisfied for the promotion or maybe a bit said for having lost the title only for 3 points?

Well...to be honest it's a mix of both feelings.. We started the season thinking it would be possible to fight for the title, and our career proved us right, but we unexpectedly we worsened our performances after achieving the most difficult, leading the table on the final matches. So yes, we are quite frustrated we couldn't hold on that position. On the other side, after those bad results, we were quite reliefed we could at least meet the team objective and get the automatic promotion..and afterall, that was the most important. It would have been a nice start of my manager career, with some silverware, but I'll have the chance for that in the future. The most important thing was to get Parma back to where it belongs...so, we should celebrate!

Any news from the tranfer market? Do you think your chairman will buy good players for the team?

I think there will be news about that subject soon.. For now I can only say the board is making some approaches and our budget for next season will be around 11 million €. About the signings, I hope so..we have a quite experienced team, most of them have already lots of Serie A experience, so, in my opinion they are prepared for it..but of course, as any team, we need some 'little touches' on the squad to make it more competitive. Soon a 'small revolution' has to be made, because our team has a lot of older players but I don't think it would be wise to change it all in one season, specially when we're coming back from Serie B.
I hope for nice signings...let's see if it will be possible.

In case no good players will arrive, are you planning to apply for another club?

Well...I have a 1 year contract with 1 year option for the club. So, I'm likely to stay...since I reached Serie A, now I'd like to experience some of that football. Besides, the offers I got aren't quite tempting...I got a good financial offer from Russia, and I know the board would let me go, but it's not as good as Parma project, I think.

If yes, would you prefer a bigger club or maybe a small club but from a small league like poland or czech or anything similar, else meaning more chances to fight ofr the title.

Hmm...if we are going hyphotetical about my career choices...I think I'm very open minded about it..I'd love to take the job on a nice team of a smaller country if the project was good. Fighting for titles and being able to play in european competitions is every manager desire. Sometimes it's better to gain some experience on different countries in order to improve your abilities.. So, we'll see..for now I should stay in Parma..then we'll see how the season goes, and what will be the team's project. But, of course, I can't hide I'd like to try other countries in the future...Wisla Krakow would be obviously taken in account.

(going to some of those leagues/teams might help improving my manager points. I need to have a minimum and mostly important, a good average in order to manage top teams..if you hadn't read first post, I'll explain later)

Do you find the new europa league cup interesting?

I do...I think the new structure will improve the competition, even though it will be harder to reach the group stage. Its similarities to Champions League will make it look like a 2nd division CL, but the truth is, lots of good teams will play it..specially with new CL qualifying rounds. I hope I'll have the chance to try it next year..

Thanks for your questions vihn78! Always a pleasure!

MANAGER POINTS​

Season league objective: 750 points (automatic promotion - works as CL spot)
Cup points: 1000/7 = 143. 2 rounds, so 286
Wins & Draws & Defeats points: (22*5p + 10*2 + 9*(-2)) = 112
Goals Difference: 27

Total: 750 + 286 + 112 + 27 = 1175 points

JOBS AVAILABLE​

offers.gif

These were the teams looking for managers during summer time. As you can see, I only got offer from the bottom 4. I take in consideration which teams I should sign for. For now I think I should stay with Parma. That Shinnik Yaroslav team plays in Russian Premier League, which could be fun too, but I think it would be wiser to stay in Italy at least this season. What do you think?
The other offers aren't really good. Both Wanderers and Rampla Juniors are uruguaian teams but smaller ones, so... Ergotelis was relegated from first greek division.

As you can see..I tried to make it challenging so I can't reach the top right away. I think next season I'll get better offers. Anyway, it's not only the manager points it counts. In order to get to Champion League spot contenders in top leagues, or title contenders in those countries, I also have other conditions, like having achieved at least X points in the past 3 seasons, a minimum on last season...conditions like that. That's why some teams have an * on them...those require other conditions besides minimum points.

By the way...I want to make National Team jobs too...to play WC qualifications and all that...Do you have any suggestion on what should be required?
I'm thinking about minimum points but those being required being different if you achieve points on that country league.
For example...to become England's manager. Let's say 10'000 points or 5'000 achieved on an english team. Any other suggestion?

I'll start posting updates for the new season. I'll try to make a presentation for each team, with new signings and all that..this might be slower, but I also need time to update the OF, so...;)

Thanks everybody for following the story! Specially those who are 'regulars' ;)

So.. I'll start posting Serie A teams, as promised. These lineups are according to FM. If you want the squad I can also post it, but I don't think that will be needed.

We start off with AC Milan, italian champions last season.

milanc.jpg

Due to lack of interest from people, Im thinking about continuing this but with not so much detail.

Its just summer, i think lots of us are going often to beach or anyway have other projects to do, like me working on my patch (but as you see i always find time to check your thread:))) plus i think a lot of other people are too much anxious about the new fifa2010 or pes2010 (me included lol) but anyway i think you should continue, at least for the few people like me that are following you

Very nice work on the last posts, #71. :TU:

I'm definitely still interested in this story, but I was away for some days and couldn't check for new updates. ;) As for the amount of detail, I think it depends on whether it still is fun for you to make these posts with pics, quite detailed text etc. or if it has become a bit boring for you. However, I'll surely continue to follow this thread! :))

About the transfers, looks like Inter have been very very active on the market so far. They probably weren't too satisfied with the 3rd place and will be looking to improve their position in the new season.

And as for your career, I definitely think you should stay at Parma, at least for one more season, to taste the Serie A football. ;)

I still follow the thread too and actually it's the first that I've actually followed religiously.

Due to lack of interest from people, Im thinking about continuing this but with not so much detail.
Well it's not really a lack of interest I must say.. Vihn78 is right, a lot of people are on holidays and the hype around the previews of PES2010 maybe got someone "away" from PES6..

But there's still people that follow this thread even if they maybe don't post that often :D

And, well, if you still want to arrange some friendlies against Lega Pro teams (though their rosters are still updated to february 2009), you only have to choose.. Hellas Verona, Como, Pavia and Cremonese would be eager to face Parma :APPLAUD:

It would be fun to organize an on line league with serie B/C teams!!! of course it would require a lot of work...but it would be fun indeed!

Hey, it's summer, just relax and enjoy..and please keep up with the updates...i've been reading it for the last 1h30 and starting the feel the urge to do something like that. Love the way you put the final score with 2 images.

Need help on something, just let me know.

Congrats on picking up Parma to Serie A. Long season but it paid off.

Hey people! THANKS for all the comments! I really appreciate it ;)
Like I said, it's not like I'll stop posting it..I'm enjoying my career..I was just thinking if I should keep posting it with so much depth..maybe it's too much useless information, and I understand it. So that's why I was saying that..to get people's opinion on what I should posting and that.
I have no problem posting these things..it's not like it's hard. But, of course, it's a little time consuming, sometimes. If people just jump over it while reading the story, there's no need for me to post it, right?;)
But I totally understand that most people that find this in any way interesting to follow, just pay attention to the results... I just wanted to know how many people found the other info relevant.
For example, I'm posting those other team updates for people to have an idea on what changed for the new season.. maybe it's not needed. Or even the highlights...
Anyway, I was a away for the last few days...I'll restart posting soon ;) With the first signings for Parma :)

Once again, thanks to all people following it!

The detailed pre-season info about all the teams might be a bit boring for some people, that's probably right. But, please, don't get rid of the video highlights! They are one of the reasons why I always look forward to new updates in this thread. ;) Actually, the only thing I used to 'skip' is your opponent's starting 11, since I'm not familiar with Serie B players at all. However, I think this will change a bit now that you are in Serie A! :D

Good luck and can't wait to see Parma's signings. :TU:

Just to finish with the major italian teams signings... I also posted Napoli because I think they have made a lot of nice signings, including Van Gaal as the new manager, after a dissapointing season:

fiorentinaw.jpg

juver.jpg

napoli.jpg

As you can see..there's already two Parma signings there too ;) So...

FIRST SIGNINGS​

venitucci.jpg
papam.jpg
Dario Venitucci & Papa Waigo​

We are happy to present our first two signings for the next season!

Dario Venitucci was signed from Juventus, even though he was loaned to surprising Avellino last season where he performed well. He's a strong and very athletic DMC/MC, 23 years old and was signed for 3.9M €. We have big hopes with Dario, since he's a player filled with potential. It was quite a big fee for our club, but we think he's a safe bet.

Papa Waigo was signed from Fiorentina but he was also loaned to another Serie A team, Lecce. He played 13 matches there and made one assist. He's international for Senegal and his major attributes are his pace and acceleration. He's quite an explosive winger (can play on both sides) and we hope he can give us some pace that we lacked on the midfield.
He's 26 years old and was signed for a 250K fee.

Soon we'll meet again to present new players.

By the way, these are my stats after my first season ending (which I'll keep updating at the end of each season):

statsxtl.jpg

Ahahah...the south stand of Ennio Tardini is glad to see the new signings and wishes well to both players. FC Porto sold all players ? lol, Rodriguez @ juventus, Hulk @ napoli, nice nice ehehehe. Good luck for the new season !

Ahahah...the south stand of Ennio Tardini is glad to see the new signings and wishes well to both players. FC Porto sold all players ? lol, Rodriguez @ juventus, Hulk @ napoli, nice nice ehehehe. Good luck for the new season !

Thanks! Actually Cristian Rodriguez is still at FC Porto..that's Clemente Rodriguez for Napoli ;) FC Porto signed Paulo Assunção (eheh, seems they forgive him) and Rodrigo Alvim (Wolfsburg), amongst those you already know.

Napoli made some very good transfers, my town can be happy
I wonder if i will be able to see transfers of wisla krakow too

Yeah..that's what I thought..a lot of good signings..and they were needing a manager..if only I had more manager points..I would have bring them back to glory ;)
Anyway, I have no idea where they are getting all that money :D Let's see how they perform.

About Wisla Krakow...they signed mainly polish players with 43 letters names :D They sold Pawel Brozek, and I know he's good. So..

WISLA KRAKOW

In: Jaroslaw Piatkowski (Resovia), Lukask Gargula (Belchatow), Patryk Klofik (Slask), Dawid Nowak (Belchatow), Alexis Norambuena (Jagiellonia), Artur Marciniak (Belchatow), Krzysztof Przytula (Arka)

Out: Pawel Brozek (Bologna), Lukas Chrzanowski (Gornik Leczna), Bartosz Roslon (Warta Poznan), Artur Rado (Hradec Kralove), Mateusz Kowalski (Most), Konrad Golos (Teplice), Patrick Malecki (Viktoria Plzen), Norbert Varga (Gloria Buzau), Krzyztof Maczynski (Zorya), Lukasz Kominiak (Teplice), Piotr Cwielong (FBK Kaunas)

Must say the idea is really clever, looks great

Thanks!;) I wanted to start on Championship or even League 1 but I had to give up on that idea because I couldn't find a good OF with british teams...I knew you had one but the links were broken, so I had to think about other options. I know you're working on one now..it might be very useful for me, so thanks ;)

Back to Parma...

Just to say that Pegolo's and D'Agostino's loan ended, so they are back at Genoa and Atalanta. They were both subs so that's not a big deal for us. Even so, we really need to get some GK. And the board is working on it ;)
Falcone retired and we promoted Stefano Crisci, 20 years old striker, for the first team.

So far:

In: Venitucci, Papa Waigo, Crisci

Out: Falcone, D'Agostino, Pegolo

We are also preparing our pre-season friendlies already. We should start off against a smaller italian team, just like last season. (*aLe kits are quite useful for this :D)

Back
Top Bottom