PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The PES5 Master League Thread (Another Fine Season)

We'll have to wait and see :) There are certainly some youth players coming through.

He may even attempt to bring back some old friends ;) Rumours were he was to player/manage.

Last edited:

Which option file will you guys be using???
Rumours have it that the game will be out tomorrow in Belgium...

I have no idea tbh, I read Pesfan's won't include Premier League editing because of the FA being b*tchy:(

Good to see the whole gang re-united again. :mrgreen:

@Nerf, man I've missed you dude.
Where the hell you been? Hope everything is good and looking forward to having you among us more often.
Same with you FF ;)

@JeffT, I sent you a pm like a week ago I think dude. You got it?

Regarding option files, all being well DB and myself hope to have an option file up on the site ready for download sometime between Thursday to Saturday (depending when it's possible to test the file on a retail copy of the game) I'll post details of what will be included over the next couple of days.

@PLF I was shut out of the site for over 10 days over the last couple of weeks, subsequently my pm box got full and I didn't receive any pm from yourself.

@PLF: Problems with evo-web, first I couldn't connect, and then I got something with Apache webservers for a week or so](*,)

@JeffT: Great news about the option file;)

Oh yeah guys I think most of us had same problems.

I was unable to get on Evo for like 5 days as well.

Anyways I'll send you a quick pm now then Jeff.

Take care FF ;)

Eyes On "Tournoi"

4fua98l.jpg

Marco Simone took his first squad training session today, ahead of the pre-season "Tournoi de Monaco." The players appeared to be in high spirits as they trained, however the Italian was keen to stress the club face a tough season ahead of them. "The mood in the dressing room is positive, but we haven't achieved anything yet. We'll have to take every game as it comes and wait and see where we are, come the end of the season. It won't be easy keeping up with Lyon, but i feel we are making the right preparations. Europe is definitely a target for the club and me personally."

Both club and fans alike are eager to see the ex-striker's tactics play out this season. With the Tournoi only days away, a preview of the flamboyant Italian's management skills will be under close scrutiny.

Monaco will face Lazio, at the Stade Louis II, in the opening game of the mini knock-out tournament, while Greek giants Olympiacos face Portuguese side Sporting CP. Both games will feature extra-time and penalties if necessary, to determine who proceeds to the final.

Link

On the PES6 guide there is an interview with Seebass; on it they ask him a question about the development of the ML. Here is a summary of the things he said.

Upgrade system.
Incorporate new features (such as financial planning).
Make the COM more competitive.
Reflect what happens in real life accurately (such as advantage of playing at home).

There were other good question they asked him, but I can’t be bothered to write them down :/

But it was a decent interview though.

Also Seebass looked a bit nervous in that interview lol

Maybe he knows the ML format is crap? haha ;)

Can anyone understand why we cant have all teams in the ML in 20 teams per league (with 18 optional)

Yeah, he was talking about the development of the ML in the future.

Hopefuly when he says "upgrade system" he means a better structure to the ML!

Haha yeh hopefully (wink, wink), we'll actually have a realistic ML structure by PES10!! :rolleyes:

F'n ridiculous really! :spid:

How hard would it be to just implement the ML features such as players getting better/worst in stats and aging in 'league' mode where we actually have 20 teams as we should!!

OR make it so ML is no longer the stupid 16-team Divisions with a 8-team division B! It's all very simple for them to do I'm sure.

But this all has been said by 10000 of people 1000000 of times and SeaBass and Co. just don't seem to give a $hit or realize its necessity. So they continue with the same stupid structure they have!! :nono:

Well, just purchased my PES6 this morning so I will finally be able to see if this is the best or worst game ever (There seems to be no in between!).

I think it'll be a while before I start the ML proper though - I'd like to have a play around and see if changing settings affect teams in any way (Attacking, defensive, movement, direct play, passing etc.), and I'll report back if I find anything interesting.

Just the rest of the day to concentrate on now! :(

Re: The Master League Thread

I just got PES6 this morning and the game is not bad. I played with Marseille against Inter, which I drew 1-1. I was playing on regular mode. The keeper is a bit better in this game, made some good saves against me (Julio Cesar was in goal)…also noticed the keeper hangs on the goal post when the ball goes out. Have to admit though the game is like an update from PES5 (a fine update as that). It feels a bit similar when you first play, but I’ve only played one match though and hope it starts to feel better.

The problem I’m having is when I’m playing the game on my room TV (Alba), the game is a bit to fast. When I play the game in my sitting-room TV (Sanyo) the pace of the game is a bit better; but I was talking to my friend about the game this morning and he kept on going on about how slow the game is. My sitting-room TV doesn’t do 60 Hz (the same with my room TV) and that’s the mode my friend is playing on.

Does anybody know what I could do get the game in the proper pace (especially for the TV in my room)? Do I need a gold scart or something? Any ideas?

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure if your TV doesn't do 60Hz there is no way you can make it do it.

I've always played in 50Hz but I suppose I should give 60 a go.

denirobob said:
Proff has your's arrived yet mate ?

the last time i pre-order i think, i'm gonna take a leaf out of TB's book next time.

db

I'm at work :(

However, for the last 2 years, it's been waiting for me when i got back.

When i lived just off Oxford St, i used to pick it up from Game on the Wednesday night, on the way home from work.

denirobob said:
chaps,

60hz is the slower paced game if memeory serves me correctly

im suprised your tv's dont allow that option SB unless they are fairly old

db
My sitting-room TV (Sanyo) was bought back in the year 2000.

My room TV (Alba) was bought in '99 (it takes scart BTW).

Is that a bit to old?

Professor Nutmeg said:
the gfx are better at 50Hz though. The get a bit grainy at 60Hz.

From what I remember, 50Hz is a bit brighter, wheras 60Hz appears a tad grey. The ball moves slower and lower in 60Hz, faster and bouncier in 50. Also defenders seem to be more clingy and annoying in 60Hz.

I'll try it again, but 60Hz has always made the game feel a bit tedious to me. Nice to have the choice though.

Cheers Db, the Pesfan one is also out. I shall compare them.

Db. Is the shop locked? (i noticed you've thrown in 50k pes points).

Also, how did you remove the duplicate players, and what's happened to them, are they totally deleted or hanging around somewhere in some guise or another?

cheers

PN

Last edited:

hello mate

to be honest im not really sure as Jeff put it together. I'm more like the silent one in East 17!, i look nice on the posters etc.. but my overall contribution is distinctly lacking :)

db
I'll ask him to come on here and let you know

Back
Top Bottom