PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The Master League Thread

Professor Nutmeg said:
the Pesfan one is also out. I shall compare them.

Db. Is the shop locked? (i noticed you've thrown in 50k pes points).

There seems to be quite a few out already on PESFan. Obviously the official PESFan version is the only one without the Prem edited.

There is some sort of Option file editor where you can choose the best attributes of lot's of different Option files in order to make your own - sounds great but I have no idea how it works yet.

In case this is old news to most of you, I offer a ':oops:' in advance.....

Professor Nutmeg said:
Cheers Db, the Pesfan one is also out. I shall compare them.

Db. Is the shop locked? (i noticed you've thrown in 50k pes points).

Also, how did you remove the duplicate players, and what's happened to them, are they totally deleted or hanging around somewhere in some guise or another?

cheers

PN

everything in the shop is still locked but the players and classic teams you can unlock have the correct names as there are a couple of players in the PES-Shop that are needed in the main game namely Manuel Fernandes and Marco Delvecchio.

The removed duplicate players can be found in the "Non Affiliated" section.

I think this file will only work with the English language version of the game so if anyone wants to use it with a different language if they can get their Option File to me I will convert it for them:)

I don't want to get all competitive here and it's only a small thing but I notice the PESfan file doesn't even bother to correct the unlicensed names of the Colombia national team players;)

Last edited:

Thanks to Jeff T and Db for their option file...i have the game too and in addition to that more than a week holiday (to paint my kitchen, i'll do it in action painting style...Jackson Pollock rules...).
Now i finally have to take the big decision...which team will start a ML with????

Leaving for home now, only a couple of hours to wait and here i go (those bloody childeren of us want to look television...lol...of course they can).

I think I'll start in Spain...
Does anyone have some suggestions?

well you could do it yourself if youd like :)

plans are that there will be future version(s) of the op file which will be much more comprehensive and include the info that the site does.

This initial OF is a first version to ensure as that like minded ML souls have the basic key things sorted out for the games release.

Jeff has been through the PES6 default database with the proper squads and there are a lot of missing players, so it will no doubt take some time to sort out.

To pass the time why don't you stop by the Hot Women thread, where Lucy Pinder wants to say 'hi' ;)

db

LOL!

Thanks denirobob.

I don't mind doing it myself but since you said there will be future versions of the option file with the formations, then i be patient and wait for it.

Also thanks to JeffT for the work on the option file!

Hello Chaps,

Sorry to be such a newb, but, I wondered if you could help me.

I have a max drive, and am looking for an option file to download, could any of you lend me a hand?

Any help greatly appreciated.:)

Just played my first two matches.
Belgium-Holland 0-0
Lille - Palermo 0-1
Lost one and drew one...haven't scored yet...
I haven't seen big differences with PES5 to be honest...the shootin gis different and thegame is slower...less fouls...i like it...

Felt a bit clunky at first. Will have to get used to a few things - some of my shots flew way up in the air. But i reckon when i get used to it, it will feel great.

First game, set to Pro, i played as Monaco vs Marseille and got whipped 3-0.
Second game, set to regular, i played as Benfica vs Sporting and won 1-0. A great goal from sub, Nuno Assis in the 88th minute. It was very even otherwise.

Loaded up your file Db. Just sorting out the transfers at the mo'.

Just found out Konami have sorted out their player ratings somewhat:

42mhyrd.jpg

Farfán scored 3 goals and gave 1 assist, should have had a 10 but it's already better than PES 5.

I just started a ML with Atalanta.
Played the first match away against Torino.
Took the lead after 7 minutes (Ventola)
In the 43th minute Muzzi equalized for Torino and in the 67th Ogosuro (or something like that) scored a second goal for Torino.
In the 73th Ventola scored his second goal.
2-2 was the end result of the match.
And then i saved....and nothing happened...i got a background screen but nothing happened...i guess i will replay this match...but i sincerely hope that this is a one off...shame really would 've liked to be the first to start a new ML thread... maybe tomorrow.

Likewise, I got underway last night. As Stan said, not much different from PES5 - We've paid £30 for a bunch of new kits frankly.

Racing players are still totally useless, opposition defenders still swarm you like jellyfish and use osmosis to get the balll back, and the opposition can still slide in on you flick the ball a yard from you and still get up in time to pinch the ball from you. And why show replays that look like they're filmed on CCTV???

Bit disappointed but I reckon I'll soon just get on with it.

By the way, I tried 60Hz and thought it was awful! It was like playing in wet cement! Players felt like they weighed tonnes and every pass was underhit. Very odd....

Last edited:

Professor Nutmeg said:
Felt a bit clunky at first. Will have to get used to a few things - some of my shots flew way up in the air. But i reckon when i get used to it, it will feel great.

First game, set to Pro, i played as Monaco vs Marseille and got whipped 3-0.
Second game, set to regular, i played as Benfica vs Sporting and won 1-0. A great goal from sub, Nuno Assis in the 88th minute. It was very even otherwise.

Loaded up your file Db. Just sorting out the transfers at the mo'.

what do you make of the game speed mate ? (are u playing at 60 or 50 hz ?)

hoping mine arrives today but wont get a chance to do more than read the booklet till monday :(

T Butcher fan said:
Likewise, I got underway last night. As Stan said, not much different from PES5 - We've paid £30 for a bunch of new kits frankly.

Racing players are still totally useless, opposition defenders still swarm you like jellyfish and use osmosis to get the balll back, and the opposition can still slide in on you flick the ball a yard from you and still get up in time to pinch the ball from you. And why show replays that look like they're filmed on CCTV???

Bit disappointed but I reckon I'll soon just get on with it.

By the way, I tried 60Hz and thought it was awful! It was like playing in wet cement! Players felt like they weighed tonnes and every pass was underhit. Very odd....

what sort of tv do u use mate ?

also what view are you using ? i a default long chap myself.

db

denirobob said:
what sort of tv do u use mate ?

also what view are you using ? i a default long chap myself.

db

I have a projector on it's smallest setting (So it's large TV sized basically).

And I'm a WIDE man

Have played a couple of games more and i must say that i'm beginning to feel the subtle differences.
The game is harder, although it is less faster, in a way defenders and midfielders of the COM give less time to control the ball...to me this game is a litle bit more realistic than PES5.
There are more midfield battles. I guess i should play a couple of games with star players, but i like to play with pretty average teams...
Like the Prof said, the shooting is different.
I just replayed my Torino - Atalanta match (1-1 result by the way) and Atalanta had more possession and more shots on goal but few of them are on target...i think my players preferred a PES without fans and they aim for the stands...
I play on 60 hz like always and on wide.

Football Freak said:
Seems nice to me, I think I'll choose either Gimnastic or Recreativo Huelva.

maybe Gimnastic mate, The Proff bagged Recreativo a while back and whilst he'd be too polite to say anything......

you wouldn't want to see him when he's angry! :)

hulk017.jpg

JeffT i found a few things that needs to be corrected in your option file.

In the PES Shop you spelt Anderton like this Anderyon.

In the Anderlecht squad, Boussoufa is German, he should be Moroccan

You need to assign some of the fake players names (thats been corrected) with their possible commentary name i.e. Vargas of Colombia has his commentary name in the game.

Sinama Pongolle (Liverpool) ----> Recreativo
Cygan (Arsenal) ----> Villareal
Euell (Charlton) ----> Middlesbrough
Sculli (Juventus) ----> Genoa CFC
Rigano (Fiorentina) ----> Reggina
Delvecchio (PES Shop) ----> Ascoli
Hirayama (Heracles) ----> Tokyo FC
Sibierski (Man City) ----> Newcastle United
Giuseppe Rossi (Man United) ----> Newcastle United
Kezman (A. Madrid) ----> Fenerbahce
Teymourian (Iran) ----> Bolton
Zigic (Serbia) ----> R. Santander

Also there are a few missing players that need to be created.

Zidane and Bartez are both retired, and should be replaced with two other French players in the French national team.
R. Carlos and Dida is retired from the Brazil squad.
Okocha is retired from the Nigerian squad.
Requelme is retired from the Argentinian squad.

Can someone double check on the transfers for me, just incase i made a mistake.

Also JeffT there is a search function in the Edit mode, if you go to a league/country, press circle and a search function comes up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom