PC PES5 2009/2010 ONLINE&OFFLINE SEASON DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job, glad to see others still playing and patching pes5 too.

Have spent a long time getting my game up to date and still a long way to go, so I know how much work it takes.

One question, do you take ML values into consideration when creating or updating players? I've seen a lot of databases where this is not taken into consideration, so some bad players will have really high ML values while some superstars will have low values, which ruins ML a little bit for me.

ML is all matter of luck - it all depends how much play time will player get - here is an example - 17 year old player who has bad rates can become new Ronaldinho with enough playing time... there is nothing we can do about that, it's just the way game was made...

@franco - awesome job dude, gonna test it straight away...

Kristian, I mean their purchase/contract values, not stat values.

For example, 1st page of player values in my ML currently looks like this

MLvalues1.jpg

Hi there!(omg my first post ever on that board)

Great job, ressurecting my fave PES. I am waiting for update. Shame i can help only with OF.

@ krist: have you heard anything new from Garrincha? Havent seen him on this topic for a while... he took the job of mapping the Other A's teams...
And have you tried my faceserver? Anything wrong yet?

@ all: Dont know why i'm writing these following words...might just be the feeling of someone who has been totally disappointed by KONAMI in recent years... PES 5, afterall, is the best (or should I say the furthest) they 've ever got to replicating a football environment. Sure PES 2010 might have a more glamorous look; PES 6 might have provided us a much easier game to play and PES 2011 might seem to have reached a new "system of freedom" - quoted those fancy KONAMI officials... PES 5 still presents the most realistic experience of the soccer world. Goalkeepers are more formidable, players' physiques feel real enough and all of those AI -controlled NPC are tactically aware of their duties: they charges forward like crazy gazelles when going behind and takes great care of the defensive play...

Having said that, i still believe there should be things done about the OF (one that kristian here produced). PES 's series have long been criticized and heavily outdone by the its arch rival - the FIFA series - for being a too pacey, short pass favored game. It's, though hurting, obvious that PES players are too strong and enduring compared to their real life peers. So i suggest we change those things by using the wonderful tools we 've already been blessed by KONAMI

Follow these changes (the tool i'm using is the PES FAN Editor 5):
Body Balance +10
Fitness -15
Top Speed -20
Acceleration -20
Agility -20
D. Speed -15
S. P. Speed -20
L. P. Speed -20
Shot Accuracy -20
Shot Power +15
Technique -20
Mentality -20

The results:
- the pace definitely slows down, you wont see players galloping up and down the pitch in a flash
- the passing game is now a more long-ball oriented, though this is not to say short balls are going to be depreciated.
- players get more physical hence there would not be so many lame 'dive' due to a lack of Body balance
- goalkeepers react more slowly than they used to, though it doesnt mean you will get a 1-shot-1-goal chance every time you hold the shooting button. This , i think, makes them more human.
- the stamina is drained rapidly, making substitution a must. Also, they are more prone to injuries

'Coz you can still keep the old OF, but if you really want to experience sth new and real, give it a try :)

I haven't seen him in a while as well... he might be busy with something else at the moment...
I tested your stuff, it's great, had couple of mistakes but nothing big... I fixed them so it's all perfect now...

about OF change - I am not really sure about that stuff you say about balance and speed - PES 5 is already slow game even without those stuff and making it even slower might end up badly...
but I might take theses suggestions in consideration and make OF version with stats that I use and with that stuff you wrote... tho you should make further tests to make the greatest possible solution...

Hmm... for one thing i would say PES 5's matches is slower than those of the other versions, but when compared to real life matches, they still are too frantic... i mean have you ever since cristiano ronaldo or walcott completing a 60 yards run in less than 5 seconds??

May be there can be some reduction to my OF modification(like -10 instead of -15 or so) but the game definitely needs a change in my opinion :)

hm I don't know what kind of PES 5 you're playing mate but I just tested on training - C. Ronaldo ran 100 m with ball in 17 secs and I tried to push the ball as far as I could while running - which I find realistic with his speed and dribbling stats...

My 0_sound.afs all messed up, wrong chants for every team.
I copy twice the world cup update files, but no solution.
Any ideas? Thanks...

@krist: 100m? you mean the whole length of the playing field?
Just took one player at 49 for top speed out on a real test and it took him 13 seconds(real life time) to complete the track...

@franco90vn1

0o
impossible dude, it takes me full 17 seconds to run across the field with ball in my feet and I have C. Ronaldo who has very high speed and dribble stats... ( I know because I recorded with fraps and it's long 17 secs :S )

@kaczor

wow awesome comment, thx dude

@bobfifalas

it sounds like you're using wrong PES5.exe ( that's where chants relink is located at )
I suggest you wait a bit more for me to upload 10/11 patch )

@relativiy1990

I don't think you'll find anywhere links to download one by one... only whole package...

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to the upcoming patch. kristian826 should get a lifetime achievement award for all the effort he puts in this project.

hey kristian, i still think the game would be more authentic if the agility and technique level of players are lowered. This will prevent them from gliding past other players - which is wrong in most real life cases...

@franco - sry I won't be lowering these stats - only optional OF with lowered stats comes into consideration...

@frolic I am working on it...

sry guys but it seems like release isn't so near now... my real life eats too much time so I am hoping I will be able to make this patch as soon as possible...

@franco - sry I won't be lowering these stats - only optional OF with lowered stats comes into consideration...

sry guys but it seems like release isn't so near now... my real life eats too much time so I am hoping I will be able to make this patch as soon as possible...

mate if this guy want can make 2 OF and give like choose to others what game they like they can play i think isnt problem ..... yh understand u busy times lol hope u make patch soon im waiting for ur patch and i hope i can play without "my problems" with pc i really like more PES 5 than PES 6 !!!

thnx bro

don't call me krist ( in Croatian Krist means Jesus Christ ), kris is ok...

here is the full list of the version I have...

Evanescence - My immortal
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Snow
Nomy - Cocaine
Paul van Dyk - Nothing but you
Anberlin - The feel good drag
Alkaline Trio - Mercy me
Belasco - Chloroform
Suede - Beautiful ones
Confidental - It really don't matter
Caesars - Jerk it out
Queens of the Stone Age - Go with the flow
Smash Mouth - All star
Scooter - Call me manana
Focus - Hocus pocus
Ash - Clones
Ash - Sometimes
Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
Linkin Park - With you
Feeder - Feeling the moment
Audioslave - Your time has come
Alkaline Trio - Fall victim
Nickleback - Flat on the floor
Gorillaz - 19-2000
Zebrahead - Lobotomy for dummies
Kaiser Chiefs - Modern way
Crazy town - Drowning
Crossfade - So far away
Dandy Warhols - Bohemian like you
Dire Straits - Sultans of swing
Disturbed - Divide
Drowning pool - Numb
Fall Out Boy - 7 minutes in heaven
Fatboy Slim - The rockafeller skank

I'm really gonna enjoy all aspects of this patch: on- and off-field.

The soundtrack is top notch! :WORSHIP:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom