PC PES5 2009/2010 ONLINE&OFFLINE SEASON DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I am not mistaken that has something to do with config.txt inside of kitserver folder... I'll see with sambozic...

yes they are included if you only want them then download file from that first filefront link and you will find in 0_text folder 2 flg files.I recently download the ghd latest hairstyles vedio.
GHD_Hair_Straighteners_102.jpg

Last edited:
@ kristian: just wondering how you are going to deal with the new faces... some players have moved away to other leagues, some have even gone down a league or so... the OF that i have is not correspondent with that of yours ...

I am still working on transfers, mostly on creating new teams...
I can send you guys on pm what I've done so far but it's far from being complete... I make 10s of new players on daily basis...

I just registered to say thank you, kristian826. What a great effort! Do you have any idea when the patch for 2010/2011 will be released? I was also wondering which Dutch teams are still included in these patches?

I'd have to remove them... but that is only if some other player is made over it... I won't be touching players such as Gourcuff, C.Ronaldo and so on, that are staying in their club that are in game... but those that have left and that don't play neither for club or nation will be used for making new players...

@hinsert - current release date is 1 week after transfer window closes...

PSV
Ajax
Feyenoord
Twente
AZ Alkmaar

I'd have to remove them... but that is only if some other player is made over it... I won't be touching players such as Gourcuff, C.Ronaldo and so on, that are staying in their club that are in game... but those that have left and that don't play neither for club or nation will be used for making new players...

@hinsert - current release date is 1 week after transfer window closes...

PSV
Ajax
Feyenoord
Twente
AZ Alkmaar

And what it's with clubs like Red Bull, Austria Wien....

this was the club list I thought of making over French Ligue 1...

Marseille
Lyon
Auxerre
Lille
Montpellier
PSG
Bordeaux
Monaco

Basel
Braga
Hapoel Tel Aviv
Red Bull Salzburg
Rosenborg
Sheriff
Sparta Prague
Young Boys
Zilina

Colo Colo
LA Galaxy
Red Bull New York

hyy kristian826

thanks for ur WC update.
I'm really enjoy it.:))

I use winning eleven 9 (japan version).

with Kitserver 5.23. I can change the kits,boots and the stadium.
but when I copy face and hair in GDB folder, The game always crash and shut down. but when I erase face and hair from GDB folder. the game back normal again.

Do the faces and hair just support for PES 5 not for WE 9 (japan version) ?

can you help me to fix my problem about face and hair, please...:WORSHIP:

sry for late response mate, was a bit busy these few days...

It should work perfectly fine with WE9 - maybe you have older version ? try downloading newest kitserver from juce's thread...

Also guys to inform you on progress - English Premier League has been 100% updated - teams contain all players that are on official sites ( promoted from youth teams, transfers and so on... ) - faces are updated as well, now only thing I wait is for kitmakers to do their part...
I am now moving on German Bundesliga...

Last edited:
Nice work kristian! Thanks for all the updates. I look forward to the final realease of the patch, it is the best PES5 patch currently available!

The kits and transfers don't seem to show, nor do any of the new teams. I followed the instructions and I don't really know where I went wrong.

Can anyone help?

@relativity - the patch will be uplaoded 1 week after transfer window closes and I will most probably upload over multiupload so you will have around 6 mirrors for each download...

@cleverandrew123 - have you installed kitserver ? if not go to kitserver folder and double click on setup and click install... for transfers - go to my documents/konami/pro evolution soccer 5 and delete your old option file - if you don't know which one is that - it has OPT in the end..

@dcslienxomuonnam - http://www.multiupload.com/NAUMOUJL13

Thanks kristian826. Don't know why Filefront get an error 403-Forbidden when Download. Any solve for this error? Or it's server error?

@cleverandrew123 - have you installed kitserver ? if not go to kitserver folder and double click on setup and click install... for transfers - go to my documents/konami/pro evolution soccer 5 and delete your old option file - if you don't know which one is that - it has OPT in the end..

Yeah I did all that but still nothing.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom