PC PES5 2009/2010 ONLINE&OFFLINE SEASON DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristian826

Goodbye PES
14 August 2007
Moronland
Real Madrid
For those who don't know the news yet check this vid and look at description for more informations : YouTube - PES 5 - Rise from the ashes

PES 5 2009/2010 ONLINE & OFFLINE SEASON DATABASE

Hello lads. This PES 5's 2009/2010 online&offline patch is created by http://pes5.pesmanager.net/forum/index.php members.

Patch contains newest transfers and kits for current season...

And here are couple of ss from kristian826's update

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:18px; font-weight:bold;">Pro Evolution Soccer 5.rar@@AMEPARAM@@Pro Evolution Soccer 5.rar
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">stadiums.rar@@AMEPARAM@@stadiums.rar

Installation guide :
Unpack Pro Evolution Soccer 5.rar
1.Copy e_text.afs into Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5/dat and replace the existing one.
2.Copy PES5.exe into Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5 and replace the existing one.
3.Copy folder kitserver into Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5. Then open it and install it on setup.exe
4.Open DKZ studio and go to File/Open File/Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5/dat and open 0_text.afs.After that click Import/Import All Files and choose the 0_text folder that you downloaded.Now go to File/Save as and save that patched 0_text.afs and use it to replace your old 0_text.afs which is located at Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5/dat
5.Open My Documents/KONAMI/PES 5/save/folder1 and delete KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT if you have one.
6.If you downloaded stadiums as well,just copy stadiums folder into Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5/kitserver/GDB

World cup update

Find all you need on this link:
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1973620&postcount=39

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they are included if you only want them then download file from that first filefront link and you will find in 0_text folder 2 flg files - unknow 466 and 464 - flags are in there...
if you wanna I will come tonight on skype m8 and I'll send em to you ^^

I updated this version of patch that was previously made by those members ^^

New update contains as much as possible correct transfers and new clubs : Red Star Belgrade,Flamengo,Boca Juniors,Sao Paulo,River Plate,Partizan,Dinamo Zagreb,Hajduk,Estudiantes,AZ Alkmaar,Feyenoord,Corinthians over previous russian league clubs...

Some pictures :
2ccqvzk.png

2ed5yiq.png

11ljt06.png

1zgezo5.png

292r3h2.png

xkwsgh.png

24dity8.png

2ntcn7p.png

25a4xhz.png

2dtc5d5.png

673ae9.png

a4mskj.png

Here is update for GDB : http://www.multiupload.com/QKTKTRI765

And here are only transfers and new logos with exe that has fixed names : http://www.multiupload.com/3XYO0VUKJ5

Also please note - everyone who has previous version should update to this one otherwise you won't be able to connect to those who have older version...

Last edited:
Can I add stadiums from superpatch 4.0?

Or will that not work?

copy and paste them into the stadium/gdb folder?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:18px; font-weight:bold;">Pro Evolution Soccer 5.rar@@AMEPARAM@@Pro Evolution Soccer 5.rar
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">stadiums.rar@@AMEPARAM@@stadiums.rar

1.Copy e_text.afs into Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5/dat and replace the existing one.
3.Copy folder kitserver into Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5. Then open it and install it on setup.exe
4.Open DKZ studio and go to File/Open File/Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5/dat and open 0_text.afs.After that click Import/Import All Files and choose the 0_text folder that you downloaded.Now go to File/Save as and save that patched 0_text.afs and use it to replace your old 0_text.afs which is located at Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5/dat
5.Open My Documents/KONAMI/PES 5/save/folder1 and delete KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT if you have one.
6.If you downloaded stadiums as well,just copy stadiums folder into Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5/kitserver/GDB

thx to senna for this detailed tut,translated by me :)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

thx to senna for this detailed tut,translated by me :)
i did what you sad can't remove the e-text en the real pes 5 when ido its say you can't add and remove of a pc cd rom[/QUOTE]

lol you're not supposed to put e_text on your cd rom but in Program Files/KONAMI/PES 5/dat where your PES 5 is installed...

i get it now but all player stil in the same team no 09/10 transfer en the emblens ar not 3D and when i instelled the kitsever game freze when i uninstaleert it runs fine

Does it work even with WE9LEK?
If not..where i can find something similar for that versione ? (I mean a pcth or OF updated to this seaso)
Thanx.

I would love to give this a go, but it crashes PES5 on my PC. While in Edit Mode, the game continually crashes and if I add the PES5.exe in order to have the correct team names, the game will not start. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. Back to using Watson's 4.0 option file.

please if anyone could upload map.txt from bootserver of this patch.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom