PC PES5 2009/2010 ONLINE&OFFLINE SEASON DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already working on new update with different database...

Could anyone else who downloaded the patch upload him OF ?

unfortunately, i edited my OF a little :D so as You want.

Btw, has anyone got a Jabulani ball for kitserver ? :D if i could, i would do it myself, but :(

No need now, thanks anyway.

I managed to copy the database bin and flags from the PES 5 0_text to the WE9LEK 0_text. Everything seems to work. Now I just need to change the name of the teams on the .exe. And that exe editor doesn't work with WE9LEK, so I have to hex edit it. Just have to remember how to do it correctly lol.

yeh I have Jabulani I will upload them in update later...

@_anderson glad to hear that...
if you wanna you can work together with me on this patch so it works on WE9LE as well...that would be great...
if you do want to co operate with me just send me personal message with your msn,skype,xfire or whatever you use...

Last edited:

I managed to copy the database bin and flags from the PES 5 0_text to the WE9LEK 0_text. Everything seems to work. Now I just need to change the name of the teams on the .exe. And that exe editor doesn't work with WE9LEK, so I have to hex edit it. Just have to remember how to do it correctly lol.

Do tell us if/when you manage :)

WE9LE patch would be great !

BTW, anybody wanting to play some games online with WE9LE ? :)

Can you tell us how you did both ?

I think this information can be usefull in the future ;)

I cant open dat.7z.002 with 7ZIP too
its no way I will download your dat.7z.
:MAD:

you're not supposed to open the 002 file...
you just need to open dat.7z.001 and extract files...that's all...

Also guys anderson and me are working on conversion of this patch to WE9LE - we did about 90% of job already...
so in future expect to see both version for PES 5 and WE9LE...

Great news indeed !!!

All we need now is a nice kitserver with all the kits and faces of 50-75 teams in the game :]

ps. I repeat. So many fans of WE9LE over here, and nobody wants to play online ??? :P

Great !!! Can't wait :)

Anybody who would like to play some games online go to the Hamachi and sent me a message through chat:

networkName: LukaWE9LE
pass: Inter

My nick is Luk

Great news indeed !!!

All we need now is a nice kitserver with all the kits and faces of 50-75 teams in the game :]

ps. I repeat. So many fans of WE9LE over here, and nobody wants to play online ??? :P

I'd sure play online, was that with PES Server or with Goal Server 5 or what?
But we probably also need to have the same version and everything, no?

I'd sure play online, was that with PES Server or with Goal Server 5 or what?
But we probably also need to have the same version and everything, no?
Finaly some response !!! ;)

Great ! :)

To answer your question, yes we do. Download this 09/10 database:
http://www.filefront.com/16871267/WE9LE-09-10-season-database.dkz/

and patch the 0_text using dkz_Studio. We can play with the original 06/07 database, but why not use the latest.

Then:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">GS5 GUI.rar@@AMEPARAM@@GS5 GUI.rar

Open the GS5GUI.rar and place the folder on your desktop. You have to use the WE9LEK.exe for your We9LE otherwise online won't work.

Register yourself on this site:
http://195.128.126.9:8180/form

The password in the game is made from login-pass. So if your login is joe, and password doe, the password in the game is: joe-doe

That leaves only you getting the Hamachi installing it, and joinging the network I created above ^^^.

Afterwards it comes down to running host, and client and running the game.

cheers

Judging from the screens, it looks amazing, apart from some little things which really get on my nerves... :D

The radar - I think it's not necessary to change that, it will be better if you leave the default dots there.

The other thing will be the shot bar, I prefer the default version also.

In conclusion, I don't think these little things can make a patch better, it's not about the little shiny graphics... Thanks! :)

This patch will be GoalServer 5 ready, for both PES5 and WE9LEK. And yes, the patch works (is supposed to) online. What you have offline is what you'll have online. So everyone will need this patch to play with each other.

Yes,we'll also need some testers to test this stuff online to see if it works as it should online...

anyone willing to test this online just write note at this thread...

Yes,we'll also need some testers to test this stuff online to see if it works as it should online...

anyone willing to test this online just write note at this thread...
I guess you know where I stand with this.

Sign me up.

This patch will be GoalServer 5 ready, for both PES5 and WE9LEK. And yes, the patch works (is supposed to) online. What you have offline is what you'll have online. So everyone will need this patch to play with each other.
Would doing the seperate .dkz file just with updated transfers be a good idea ?

That way people can still have up to date teams, but with original or (through kitserver) stuff ?

don't worry I don't have any month limits for download/upload so I will upload whole 0_texts,e_texts and so on for both games...
but I will also upload just dkz patches for those who only want transfers and logos and nothing more...I am not really sure how good would be using your own kitserver setup from some other patch since this patch will have new teams and new players included...(kits and faces will mismatch...)

Last edited:
don't worry I don't have any month limits for download/upload so I will upload whole 0_texts,e_texts and so on for both games...
but I will also upload just dkz patches for those who only want transfers and logos and nothing more...
Thumbsup ;)

I am not really sure how good would be using your own kitserver setup from some other patch since this patch will have new teams and new players included...(kits and faces will mismatch...)
True that.

However I already did around 10 teams sometime ago, with all the faces for all the players with some face collection I found on the web, and even if you add new players, you won't add them over some important ones ;)

don't worry,we didn't forgot about this ^^
I am working on faces and hair folders and transfering players for now...

kristian826 i just watched your video in the first post my word what amazing goals especially the curved goals i thought it was pes 2010 at one stage pes 5 still is good enough

1547oys.jpg

:(

I am having that problem too

go to kitserver folder and you will see there is a file called lodcfg.exe
open it and make sure that every of those 5 LODs inside of it is on very high...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom