PC PES5 2009/2010 ONLINE&OFFLINE SEASON DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably u should try and reduce the sound of the ball - it doesnt sound that big for real matches...
Does anyone happen to know any other commentaries available for PES 5?Like Pes 6's NACK22 FIFA commentaries???

I've got some FIFA one which I will upload in next update... I am not sure from where I got it tho... it's not completed version but hey better than the default one...

@ Garrincha and Kristian: I am creating a new folder named: "Non - Affiliated" and throw all the players without a club into it... Tell me if you like the idea or not... so we can all have such a folder in the face update

hmm i did it because i want to move the players who dont belong to their current team(as in your OF) out of the folder and out of the map for the current teams(like the case of Yaya toure in Barcelona or Raul, Guti, Metzelder, Miguel Torres in Real Madrid). I already know where they are heading for so i want to make the move right away... as you would have to re-write the map and re do the OF later anyway...

I don't think it really maters from where face comes as long as the player actually has face... everything else is a matter of details... but suit yourself I shouldn't be ungrateful for helping :)

also guys here are some more news

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Check out Rosetti :BOP:

I guess everyone knows who this one is :D

I've imported new referees xD
Here's the list...

Codjia Coffi
Ndoye Mamadou
Roberto Rosetti
Michel Lubos
Markus Merk
Horatio Elizondo
Frank De Bleeckere
Perluigi Collina
Valentin Ivanov
Kamikawa Toru

Last edited:
Here is what I found when I scanned 0_text.afs with PSound...

9013 - 11 - goal home ?
9013 - 14 - miss
9013 - 15 - goal away ?
9013 - 17 - whistling
9013 - 20 - ball sound ?
9013 - 21 - ball sound
9013 - 22 - ref long whistle(fouls...)
9013 - 23 - ref short whistle(outs)
9013 - 24 - buuuuu
9013 - 30 - post
9014 - 11 - goal home ?
9014 - 14 - miss
9014 - 15 - goal away ?
9015 - 00 - whistling
9015 - 03 - ball sound ?
9015 - 04 - ball sound
9015 - 05 - ref long whistle(fouls...)
9015 - 06 - ref short whistle(outs)
9015 - 07 - whistling
9015 - 13 - post
9015 - 17 - sound when you hit adboards ?
9022 - 11 - goal home ?
9022 - 14 - miss
9022 - 15 - goal away ?

well today was very productive day if I may say :D

not only I managed to relink all banners so every team now has it but I also managed to enlarge the size of banners to 256x256 instead of KONAMI's 128x128... (big thx to zerofun)

Here's a couple of pictures...

Last edited:
guys bad news :(
even tho at beginning 256x256 banners worked perfectly fine now they seem to freeze the game after you play 1 match... that means that you would have to play 1 match, go out of the game and then go back in to play another match... I will most likely remove them unless I find solution for this...

also I've been working on importing hi res crowd ( 512x64 from PES 4) but it seems to freeze the game when you're about to start match...

Last edited:
they say there's something good in everything bad that happens... that might be true :D
because I wasn't able to get in hi res crowd and 256x256 banners I worked more on those sounds that I mentioned before... and I managed to change them :D :D :D they are in file 9011...

also would anyone mind uploading me default unknow 9011 from 0_text.afs ? thx in advance...

Last edited:
guys here's the question I am bringing to all of you...
you can now decide whether to keep French Ligue 1 in patch or should I just leave top teams such as Bordeaux and make mixed league over it... I leave the decision up to you just post with your opinion I'll check when there's enough response...

guys here's the question I am bringing to all of you...
you can now decide whether to keep French Ligue 1 in patch or should I just leave top teams such as Bordeaux and make mixed league over it... I leave the decision up to you just post with your opinion I'll check when there's enough response...

make mix League in my opinion, more South American Teams

4-5 teams of french dont need more ! my opinion 4-6 teams of england championship there have great teams , and more persons will play with this teams than with teams like nice etc.

I'm sort of a fan of the French Ligue 1 ever since I was in Egypt for a week and all I could find on TV were French league matches.....but I guess it doesn't matter to me either way.

I think that would be great that you should make 2 OF and 2 .exe files (and others adittions) with and without Ligue1. I know that, that is a "pretty" much work. But that is just my opinion (not a wish or request).

I think that would be great that you should make 2 OF and 2 .exe files (and others adittions) with and without Ligue1. I know that, that is a "pretty" much work. But that is just my opinion (not a wish or request).

+1 great idea just its much work but if u can do will be great ;)

hm well that way it would be better to make 1 patch without Ligue 1 and the other version with Ligue 1, English Championship and other clubs taht couldn't fit in because of lack of space...

I have one more suggestion

1. respect to all clubs (i think that there is no bad or good clubs, just clubs which we like more and don't like)
2. when you want to mix up Ligue1 with other clubs, make that with EPL, Bundesliga, SerieA and LFP too

example:

LFP => some top teams from LFP, Liga Sagres ans south americans clubs
Ligue1=> french top teams, teams from Belgium and Netherlands
Bundeliga => german top teams, teams from Austria and Switzerland + some skandinavian teams
EPL => english teams from EPL and Championship, teams from Scotland and Ireland + some skandinavian teams
Serie A => Serie A teams + teams from south Europe (like Greece, Ex YU...)
Others => Russian clubs and clubs from ex "east block" (like Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania...)

2Kristian
Tell me please, what files contains dat.7z.002 from WC update.
I tried many times to open it, but nothing came.

you need to open dat.7z.001, not part 002... when you open part 001 it will automatically open part 001 and 002 together so you can easily extract files...

I've noticed inaccuracy. In Pes5.exe from WC update eredivisie's teams called as Russian teams. For example Az - Kuban, Partizan - Amkar, etc.

I have no idea how this happened but somehow I uploaded wrong exe lol... that was the old one...

thx for feedback tho...

Some teams have transparents names on t-shirts (Chelsea, Tottenham etc.)
How to fix it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom