PC PES5 2009/2010 ONLINE&OFFLINE SEASON DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My game hangs when use kitserver, why, My PC is not very good, but it work ok in pes6 with kitserver, and plz write tutorial about pes5 online, thanks

Last edited:
not really, I don't have much free time to work on this patch anymore...
I am close to finishing Bundesliga ( which will be hopefully today... )
But I still have to make Serie A, La Liga, Others A and B and update some national teams...

sry for late response everyone... lately I work less and less on this project... even thought of abbandoning it... as much as I like PES 5 I have to say that I have less and less free time and will to do all the work... I may get on some work this weekend, but I'll try to get this one of my neck so I can finally take a long break...
So far I've done more than half of Serie A - La Liga, Others B and C still left to do... also some national teams haven't been updated either... have to work on them as well...

Thanks for the update kristian. We just have to wait patiently and can only hope that you finish it some day. ;)

kristian can you give me a link from the old option file i have the patch but i dont have the option file and great work for this patch

Until it is released I will stick with PES7, the PES6 mod. Although shooting sucks in PES6, it is still better dan 2008-2011.

your choice mate...
I wish I could release the patch this weekened but I can't and I won't... there is still a lot of work to be done...

I'd like to help you, kristian, for finishing this great patch. If you need something, just let me know via PM.

By the way: Do you have an working option file for this one with non messed up Master League players stats?

Greetings to everything, At us with the brother the SUPER problem! How to play PeS 2011 in Online 2-2! In 2 behind one computer against others 2 contenders???? Help please??

@crescens - yeh I've seen the problem with those players ( everyone having stat 5, making them useless in ML ) so I am making new players over them ( real ones ) who are still young...

kristian826, are you using Stats Rewritung Script? It will help you faster

unfortunately mate, that script only works for OF I am working with database ( have to do everything over DKZ studio... )

hi kristian.. have you finished the 2010/2011 patch?
especially the OF..thanks, i can't wait for your work :LOL:

hola es mucha la gente que espera tu trabajo kristian, espero que no lo hayas abandonado...
Animo y espero con ansias tu trabajo¡¡¡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom