PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much more to add at the moment. Maybe also consider the fact that L2 is considered more free than standard PA0. It seems to ignore the snap zones and ball path is more true to input.

I don't play FIFA so I can't speak from experience. On PES, I'm accustomed to power up a pass only if I'm sure it is in the direction I want. I think after PES15, they have restricted last minute direct changes to passes? I don't remember how I adapted at the time, but I know after that year, it has influenced me to be more sure of deciding my passes before I play them. So basically, I've learn to accept my fate, if in the time between I image a pass in my head and the situation changes before my pass is sent, but I'm already done powering up...then, so be it. I read the play wrong.

Or, I super cancel my pass, I do that a lot actually.

So when I mean ball paths surprising myself, it's not really about the last minute corrections/adjustments. Those I accept, fully.

To perform pass 1 here is wonky in PES. This is one type of pass that may be easier to do in PA1 or above? But I don't know for sure

In PA0, pass 1 would very likely be intercepted by TM1, even if it's a very powerful pass. This has been true for many, many years of PES (on manual at least). It's very hard to evade the green dot on TM1. You basically to play in the direction between 3 and 4 o'clock, to escape the TM1 pink snap zone, in order for TM2 to understand the pass is for him. This is a bit like what I meant, to purposefully pass outside of the snap zone, to get a different outcome.

Powering up the pass stronger, was not enough to make TM1 ignore the ball, or to get TM2 interested in the ball. TM1 kinda just intercepts the powerful pass on his own.

This was true for previous years. PES19 I have no idea.

Now, an interesting thing that is little talked about...you can actually reach TM2 easier, with L2 held down.

This is because of the nature of L2, it tends to ignore snap zones (like mentioned above earlier).

Still, L2 would get intercepted by TM1 sometimes. Snap zones are hard to escape, that's why I tend to purposefully pass around them sometimes.

Anyway, for years it has felt to me that the snap (or their vision of how it should work) has restricted any organic moments. If I go down that list of PES from 12-19, almost 80% of the games in that time span felt too rigid to have organic moments.
if you play with PA0 to pass calm and nice ball to closer player just tap pass button twice ;)

re new patch/datapack: it will be here next week. probably transfers update, kits etc. there is info on start screen of the game. OF makers only edit unlicenced teams so won't be affected probably. Glen on twitter said that Bundesliga will come few days after game release so he wait for transfer window to be shut down
What does it say?

Guys help me understand. If i put a good option file, it will be ruined when the data pack from konami appears? Whats going to happen? And what if i make changes of mine? I am confused

Gonna drown my sorrows of United's terrible display yesterday on the new game. Picked it up from a well known store in London. If anyone wants to know which place pm me

To the Aussie guys, where are you all getting your game from????
Last year I bought it digitally, since the physical copy (I preordered from EB) was delayed a whole week.. weird shit...

Having it preordered from EB for this years version, I decided to cancel with EB (since they had it at $99 and weren't willing to price match - lost my business sorry), and instead preordered today online via
https://www.gamesmen.com.au/ who have it for $78 including express delivery... hoping it gets sent tomorrow for Thursday arrival.

I was tempted to get the US psn store version, as im guessing its out already (28th), but its region locked incase I wanna try and play some aussies online. Online not really important for me..but hey.. I want that option. The cool think about US version, its got Japanese commentary, whereas the AU version doesn't ….

But.. im also getting the steam / pc version of the game.. for the modding. Since I have a gaming laptop with nvidia 1080gpu etc. That has the Japanese commentary aswell….

Regarding Fifa… thisll be the first year that I wont even bother downloading the demo. I just cannot get past first base with fifa.. from what ive seen in the video's, just looks terrible.. ball physics, player physics, ball size.. etc.. just doesn't look like real football to me. Whereas ive been super impressed with the pes2019 demo.. looks and feel. Personally, just feels so good... no doubt best feeling and looking football game to date. That's why it really bugs me to see Fifa being the only football game advertised in shops like EB, JBHIFI, and various multistore outlets (KMart, Big W). A lot of young aussies (im a Secondary school teacher) don't even know what PES is.. that's including the full on football fans... annoys me that they are missing out.

I pre-ordered from PSN, traded in 2k18 and Fifa 18 to EB games, got $35 and used that to get a PSN card to bring the price down. I have Thursday off so will be counting down tomorrow like it's New Years Eve!

I have in previous years downloaded from the US store but I realised how bad it is to come up against people from that region due to the bad network connection, simply not worth it for an extra day early.

SimplyGames have confirmed on Twitter that they are dispatching today and have numerous collections throughout the day. Isn't first class post expected next day as long as it's posted before 5ish?

See this is yet another reason i am so so glad I didn't purchase PES this year I actually remember Adam coming out after the 'photoshopgate' liverpool picture saying don't worry everyone the transfers are fixed ignore that picture

they are so shameless they will say and do anything in the build up to make you part with your cash and once they have it they repeat the "next year wil blow you away" mantra frankly I find it disgusting sales tactics and ill tell you another thing they don't deserve the modding community we have for PES and the people involved in creating stuff its too good for them

See this is yet another reason i am so so glad I didn't purchase PES this year I actually remember Adam coming out after the 'photoshopgate' liverpool picture saying don't worry everyone the transfers are fixed ignore that picture

they are so shameless they will say and do anything in the build up to make you part with your cash and once they have it they repeat the "next year wil blow you away" mantra frankly I find it disgusting sales tactics and ill tell you another thing they don't deserve the modding community we have for PES and the people involved in creating stuff its too good for them
If someone's making a list of the people who didn't buy, add me to it.

Any decent option files for the premier league out? The only one i can find has done all the nike kits wrong (man united, tottenham etc.)

I think the one thing remaining I still need to know about : SIM mode.

If this is like 2013/15 where you would change tactics against a live opponent then MyClub could keep my interest for a year. [If its like 16/17/18, i don't think there's much else for me.]

Some OF's will be ready at release day (thursday in europe!)!
Day one patch will be ready at release day/aka day one (thursday in europe!)!
Live update will be ready at release day (thursday in europe!), i guess!

guys, please! ;)

Some OF's will be ready at release day (thursday in europe!)!
Day one patch will be ready at release day/aka day one (thursday in europe!)!
Live update will be ready at release day (thursday in europe!), i guess!

guys, please! ;)

What about the first Data Pack?

Has a datapack already been released? I just saw a video on Twitter of a Celtic kit with the sponsor when before it never had it?

Can someone with the full game on PS4 play an online match and try if you can change the angle on custom camera settings? I couldn't do that on the demo (I can change the values but it doesn't change the actual camera angle).

Thank you.

I completely agree with all your points.
They're a bunch of mard arse, used-car salesmen. I'm annoyed that I give them my business but I enjoyed the demo. That'll no doubt wear off quickly when ML is as shallow as a puddle.

I can guarantee I'll have it listed on eBay in early October

I completely agree with all your points.
They're a bunch of mard arse, used-car salesmen. I'm annoyed that I give them my business but I enjoyed the demo. That'll no doubt wear off quickly when ML is as shallow as a puddle.

I can guarantee I'll have it listed on eBay in early October

yep exactly what they are im sure ill end up picking it up from a bargain bin at some point in the new year when its a rainy weekend and i have nothing else to do with my time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom