PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the official PES twitter hasn't been retweeting Eurogamers review then :LOL:

That's them on the banned list for 2020.
I really enjoyed reading that review. All the praise & criticism is in the right places.
It doesn't affect my decision to buy the game because I know exactly what I'm getting but I really love the way it slaughtered Konami for the off the pitch stuff.

I hope Konami finally take note that it's totally unacceptable in this day & age to release something so dated with regards to everything but the gameplay. Enough is enough.

Anyone pre ordered for ps4 when can I pre download so I'm ready to go tomorrow night it won't pre download yet it's usually 1 to 2 days before release. Just wanna play at 12 midnight

Checked my order status on the SimplyGames website earlier, it says my order has been shipped but I haven't received my dispatch E-mail yet, hopefully nothing to worry about.

I completely agree with all your points.
They're a bunch of mard arse, used-car salesmen. I'm annoyed that I give them my business but I enjoyed the demo. That'll no doubt wear off quickly when ML is as shallow as a puddle.

I can guarantee I'll have it listed on eBay in early October
I honestly don't understand why you even bought the game if you already know that by October you will sell it. Do you know that the thing Konami cares about is new game sold,so selling it isn't going to change anything. People on here always complains yet 90% are going to buy it new. Konami will always laugh at our complaints if we keep behaving like this.

Save your money if you already know you are going to be bored in few weeks.

They haven't messaged me yet :'(
I hope yours is on the way as well, perhaps check on the ebay site if ordered from the eBay outlet.
What's the best free option file for ps4 atm. I have seen a post on pesgaming."Premier League OF by champagnepapi".

I hope yours is on the way as well, perhaps check on the ebay site if ordered from the eBay outlet.
What's the best free option file for ps4 atm. I have seen a post on pesgaming."Premier League OF by champagnepapi".

It's not as it's still in the preorder screen on my account and I haven't been charged :(

The two main sites that have given the game very dubious high scores over the last few years are now criticising Pes for what every real fan wants in the game maybe they will finally listen. I gave the game (2018) 74% without online it would be about 50% if I’d had online working. But due to that score and my honest approach I didn’t get a review copy. Sad but I understand how PR works just not Konami’s.

When the blinkered silence when feedback is given just send them the Eurogamer review it’s on the money and finally the truth

I don’t listen to any sites or fans who loved pes during the PS3 era, these fans or reviewers are clearly blinkered and will love the game no matter what

Does anyone know When Humble bundle start making their pre-ordered keys available ?
Dunno, I'm waiting for mine too.
I think we'll see them on Thursday, could it be?

As I said in the PC thread... No problem, for me. I thought I would get it by Christmas for that amount, so getting it in the weekend is still waaaay better than I'd have thought.

So whats the proper order to get this game into shape?
Wait for Konami first official update and then install OF? Does it even make a difference which order do we do that?
Im talking about minimizing risk of some clusterfuck at the end.
Last year I bought PES late, so all the packs and updates downloaded at the start. Then I did OF and it was grand.
All the Data Packs that followed after didnt have any effect on anything.

So apparently theres a tweet going around which explains why goal keepers stay routed to their line .Apparently it has to do with the goalkewper style that is offensive or defensive style.So an offensive gk would comw out more often .I havent seen this yet ,but has anyone tested this .

Anyone pre ordered for ps4 when can I pre download so I'm ready to go tomorrow night it won't pre download yet it's usually 1 to 2 days before release. Just wanna play at 12 midnight

You can download it right now, mine is pre-loaded and ready. The PS4 might even do it automatically, depends on your settings.

I don’t listen to any sites or fans who loved pes during the PS3 era, these fans or reviewers are clearly blinkered and will love the game no matter what

why does anyone here who plays this game almost every year listen to any of these sites reviews any ways? play the demo and and judge from that. If you like the demo then get the game.. if you don't then don't buy it. pretty simple really. as for me I was impressed with the demo and think it's one of the best sports video games in terms of playing 1 v 1 against other humans that I ever played. so for that reason alone I'm buying the game because that's all i care about really

I guess if anyone is really worried about all the off the pitch stuff with PES and not gameplay then maybe you should pay attention to some of these reviews looking for more info on that stuff. but if anyone is wanting a off the pitch good polished game.. then they are buying the wrong game in the first place. stick with FIFA if you care mostly about that stuff. if you care mostly about gameplay then stick with pES or if your like me.. just buy both... there is always room enough in the entire year to play both. I only play footie games so for me it's all good.

if anyone is wanting a off the pitch good polished game.. then they are buying the wrong game in the first place. stick with FIFA if you care mostly about that stuff
Because we can ONLY HAVE one or the other... Asking for both to be developed (not even "perfect" but just developed, the Master League has less features now than it did ten years ago) is asking too much, right?

Just had a game against Brighton using Liverpool where both Matt Ryan and Allison came charging out of their respective boxes to clear lofted through balls. Don't think it's a coincidence that they're both 'offensive keepers'. Don't think I ever remember them ever being that aggressive in 2018 to be fair

Just had a game against Brighton using Liverpool where both Matt Ryan and Allison came charging out of their respective boxes to clear lofted through balls. Don't think it's a coincidence that they're both 'offensive keepers'. Don't think I ever remember them ever being that aggressive in 2018 to be fair
keepers will come out for through balls it's when the attacker is dribbling one and one they stick to their line. Can you test that with Alison

Keepers come off the line when the ball I loose. The problem is that when running towards the keeper with the ball at feet they stay rooted to the line

You can download it right now, mine is pre-loaded and ready. The PS4 might even do it automatically, depends on your settings.
Thanks dude I checked earlier and just has a countdown no option to pre load flip. Checked library too. Lucky it's ready for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom