PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they first announced all the new leagues, I thought back then that the database would be to big for them to maintain. How to get around it? Ditch some other leagues.
Ive just seen some people on Twitter asking the question. The fact they can't say "no they are still in" is all the proof I need.

People also think they are going to announce news at Gamescom. Things I have heard are...
1. Japanese League
2. Chinese League
3. Colombian League
4. Benfica's Stadium of Light (Someone on Twitter claims there's proof of this in the demo code)
5. They did say at one of the tour Q&A's that there is still a German team to be announced.

They must have something planned as a team list with missing leagues is gonna go down like a fart in an elevator.

When they first announced all the new leagues, I thought back then that the database would be to big for them to maintain. How to get around it? Ditch some other leagues.
Ive just seen some people on Twitter asking the question. The fact they can't say "no they are still in" is all the proof I need.

People also think they are going to announce news at Gamescom. Things I have heard are...
1. Japanese League
2. Chinese League
3. Colombian League
4. Benfica's Stadium of Light (Someone on Twitter claims there's proof of this in the demo code)
5. They did say at one of the tour Q&A's that there is still a German team to be announced.

They must have something planned as a team list with missing leagues is gonna go down like a fart in an elevator.
I think second leagues will still be in game. Delete that is totally nonsense

Another reply I liked on Twitter. Some chap said that fans have been asking for updates and get no response. Ask to show some faces like they did last year, no response. Wilfried Zaha asks EA for a face update and Konami are on it faster than a fly on a turd.

Haha, I know. But when they are creative instead of reactive, they came up with that horrible Scott Brown face which made the game look bad (bit like dodgy faces in the past got into the media, an old Santi Cazorla face was one if I remember right)

that just business exposure. Why are fans so entitled. They will release information when they want.

With regards the flaws, I agree, its an issue they dont respond but they must get a high volume of social media engagement.

What they need is basically a fault reporting system in the game. They can collate and look to see what ones need changed by demand

You all can do this test by yourselves - Just tweet Officilapes, Adam, Asim or Robbye and ask them an easy question which outcome is a positive one. Like, "Is Camp Nou exclusive to PES 2019? I'M SO HAPPY! GREAT!" or "I can't wait to play MyClub this year. Is the Russian league licensed?" I bet you at least one of them will reply rather quickly.
But when you ask them a question which answer is not positive, they ignore you.

Ask them about cameras. Why aren't there any new cameras? Why didn't they add an option for the Live Broadcast camera to enable/disable the close cuts/zoom and enable the Zoom/Height/Angle?.
Ask them about what happened to the Dynamic Lighting they showed in the first trailer.
Ask them about the 2nd Division Leagues.
Ask them about Gameplay Sliders.
Etc.

They will simply ignore you.
I can understand it. It's alright. But just know that when they don't answer something that's being asked to them repetitively and by many people, it's because the answer is negative.

Just ignore then whenever they beg you to pre-order. :)

Also, off topic but La Liga have just announced that they are going to play some league games in the United States. Ugh. How long until the Premier League follows the cash?

You all can do this test by yourselves - Just tweet Officilapes, Adam, Asim or Robbye and ask them an easy question which outcome is a positive one. Like, "Is Camp Nou exclusive to PES 2019? I'M SO HAPPY! GREAT!" or "I can't wait to play MyClub this year. Is the Russian league licensed?" I bet you at least one of them will reply rather quickly.
But when you ask them a question which answer is not positive, they ignore you.

Yep, just like this
index.jpg

Be a huge deal for me personally if they have removed the lower leagues especially serie b

If that's the case as an offline player I will stay with my modded 2018 on pc and see what mods released by the community can be made backwards compatible from 2019 Maybe I will buy the newer game when the price has dropped and I'm bored of red dead 2

Last edited:
Well, i'll admit, im not too fussed about the Italian second division but it does annoy me that they removed perfectly good content. But unlike most people, I realise that the game isn't made just for me so I hope its in.
The biggest PES forum I believe is PESTeam.It. Its a kick in the balls for them guys.

Well, i'll admit, im not too fussed about the Italian second division but it does annoy me that they removed perfectly good content. But unlike most people, I realise that the game isn't made just for me so I hope its in.
The biggest PES forum I believe is PESTeam.It. Its a kick in the balls for them guys.
Maybe they dont remove it, lets end discusion about second divisions, will see what happen soon

Also, Bhatti hardly uses Twitter that much anymore. Anyone know who's in charge of the Twitter and Facebook PES pages? Just wondering...

Also, I remember Asim saying on the Q & A that more leagues could be added via DLC. Would like to see this happen.

Hi SO I just tried the demo and to my surprised i was shell shocked that this had online play on a demo!!!!

Sensational gameplay this has but i feel the slide tackles are again have a button delay?!?!?!

Also, Bhatti hardly uses Twitter that much anymore. Anyone know who's in charge of the Twitter and Facebook PES pages? Just wondering...

Also, I remember Asim saying on the Q & A that more leagues could be added via DLC. Would like to see this happen.
Asim is in charge of all Social channels as far as I know.

Master League trophies are just four, a lot less than last year. Even treble trophy disappeared...
I'm not too disappointed by that to be fair, I'm glad they've revised the trophy list though and there are a lot more trophies for "in-game" achievements. Was getting a little tired of having 4 years in a row of the same ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom