PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
? You look so stressed, maybe you should have a cup of tea.

There is no rule that says you have to buy it every year, it's not a tax. It's a product, you evaluate it and buy it only if you want.

There is a life beyond football games you know?
You only buy the game if you think it's worth it, what's the point whining here?

Didn't he say "Nothing further, Your Honor." ?

So you’re saying you can’t say fifa is more ping pong than PES? WHAT! Especially this year, because saying otherwise is completely false. I have seen fifa fans play pes demo and having difficulties with it. OK. Then explain to me why do those in the community changed to PA2, lets not overreact. I for one enjoy PA1 this year compared to last years. As if Pes 5/6 where not assisted lol.
I fear you're missing the point by quite a wide margin here.

FAKE CONFIRMED

Real and Sevilla under licenses ?

DktWQE-X0AAHelp.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/GuinoxLG/status/1030011790321770496

Waiting for confirmation

Last edited:
So what?
I am free to reply to any message directed to me.

Plus it's a pointless discussion, no one has access to the final version. We don't know on what these guys worked on.

Read the thread title and digest it, while You still have access to Evo Web.

Read the thread title and digest it, while You still have access to Evo Web.

If someone lacked respect to someone, it's definitely not me.

Let me quote it for you:
You are just the type of people @OfficialPES LOVE to retweet.

I just explained that football games aren't like other games, they are even different than other sports game and that it's impossible to expect a fresh new game each season.
Why do I deserve to be attacked?

Apart from the grass, anything else that you consider?
Not really... But I'm not the player that overanalyzes the graphics. As long as they look realistic (I don't mean lifelike/photorealistic though) they're OK to me.
I mean, the PC version of PES 2018 did already look good enough if you ask me.
So did PES 2017, PES 2016 and PES 2015 (the latter one to some extent, as it was intentionally crippled in terms of resolution) on Xbox One. Probably 2016 was the best of the three in terms of overall appearance, thanks to the turfs I guess.

PES 2014 to 2017 would've even looked good enough for me even on PC (especially 2014) to be honest, had they had proper goalpost shadows.

Last edited:
Oh god, I dont like how quiet it is about the 2nd divisions, really hope they are still in :(

Same, but if it's like last year during gamescom they will show the list of teams (licensed and unlicensed) on the official website. If they won't show that this year prepare for the worst.

Oh god, I dont like how quiet it is about the 2nd divisions, really hope they are still in :(
It's a difficult one to shout about and I'm not sure they've ever advertised them before prior to the official team list being released.

It's essentially the same as any unlicensed league. I mean, we're all assuming an unlicensed Premier League is in; assuming an unlicensed La Liga is in and assuming an unlicensed Serie A is in. It's a reasonable and likely assumption to make, however you won't find it confirmed anywhere by Konami until they release that official list.

We should apply the same logic that we do to this, to the second division leagues until we hear otherwise.

Bhatti killed the rumours of the fake leagues being gone in a heart beat. But Bhatti, Asim & Lyngaard are all dodging this subject like the plague. For me, it means they are gone. Lets wait and see tho.

True, now that you mention it i remember and it's really suspicious they still didn't react. If this happens it would be the most incomprehensible decision Konami has made and they made lots of incomprehensible decisions during these last years.

Yeah, I agree, it will just be another step backwards. It will ruin the Master League experience, when it looked so promising what with all the new leagues. I'm sure there are many of us who loved picking a team in the lower league and getting them promoted up to the first division, if that's gone then what's the point? No relegation in Master League? :S

Has anyone confirmed if Ligue 2 is showing in the demo files? because if that is in but the Championship & Liga Adelante (Liga 123, whatever u want to call it) aren't, then they have been removed for sure.

Or shouldn't we necessarily trust the demo files 100%? It's worrying though. Would be very EA like to force Konami to remove those divisions...

I honestly can't see myself buying the game if they removed those second divisions. I can understand having them unlicensed but going backwards and losing teams without a reason is not what i want when i buy a new game. Sorry, Konami.

I was thinking about this as well back when the new leagues were announced. The additions could only really go one of two ways. Either upgrade the database beyond what has ever been capable which would involve an extensive process of building a bigger database, migration, testing, etc OR replace the unlicensed leagues with new licensed versions. The important teams from those leagues could just then be moved into one unlicensed section like how other teams are setup. Which way will Konami go? The easy way or the hard way?

I honestly can't see myself buying the game if they removed those second divisions. I can understand having them unlicensed but going backwards and losing teams without a reason is not what i want when i buy a new game. Sorry, Konami.

I know what you mean. Master League is the main reason I buy the game (can't be arsed with myclub really). If they have been removed then it must be down to EA forcing them to, I guess, or EA have them exclusively...

I was thinking about this as well back when the new leagues were announced. The additions could only really go one of two ways. Either upgrade the database beyond what has ever been capable which would involve an extensive process of building a bigger database, migration, testing, etc OR replace the unlicensed leagues with new licensed versions. The important teams from those leagues could just then be moved into one unlicensed section like how other teams are setup. Which way will Konami go? The easy way or the hard way?

I think we know the answer to that :D

Yeah, I agree, it will just be another step backwards. It will ruin the Master League experience, when it looked so promising what with all the new leagues. I'm sure there are many of us who loved picking a team in the lower league and getting them promoted up to the first division, if that's gone then what's the point? No relegation in Master League? :S

Has anyone confirmed if Ligue 2 is showing in the demo files? because if that is in but the Championship & Liga Adelante (Liga 123, whatever u want to call it) aren't, then they have been removed for sure.

Or shouldn't we necessarily trust the demo files 100%? It's worrying though. Would be very EA like to force Konami to remove those divisions...
Konami confirmed Ligue 2 a while back. They can do that as it's licensed.

I think we're all being a little bit hasty about the other ones here; see my previous post. I completely agree with you all if they have got rid of them, however we're jumping the gun.

Konami confirmed Ligue 2 a while back. They can do that as it's licensed.

I think we're all being a little bit hasty about the other ones here; see my previous post. I completely agree with you all if they have got rid of them, however we're jumping the gun.

I know what you mean, but the fact they are missing from the demo files is a big concern.

I'm just relieved we haven't had a repeat of what happened all those years ago when Jenkey heavily modded the demo and the shit hit the fan after that.

Also, ive always want them to add England League 1 but I guess that's out the window. :)

Yeah, would be great to have that added in. It's more straight forward than adding a 3rd division for Spain for example, because their 3rd division is made up of 4 leagues! (80 teams if I remember correctly) lol.

Maybe one day Konami will add support to create new leagues in the game

Oh well, not too long to wait, eh lads :D
I've resigned myself that the list isn't coming until Gamescom now.

I'd anticipated it earlier based on last year's coming out three weeks before release but that has been and gone this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom