PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Ha ha, set myself up there

Yea, disappointing. Its a fully simed season but still the transfers are still broken and my worry is like last season it wont be fixed. Overall even without the transfers issue there isn't really anything interesting trough the season bar hopefully the gameplay but another problem is every game I've played (I haven't played a derby yet) feels like a frendily

literally in year 1 of 3 they haven't fixed the only thing they actually committed to fixing: transfers

Just got mine Shop2, from what i can see so far not much of an upgrade so there can't be any excuses from konami. Ball physics better and they seem to have the atmosphere of the Scottish league but Konami needs to do more to improve this game if they keep wanting my skrilla. I'm only two games in so that may change.

dont get me wrong bud, gameplay is amazing, and hopefully we can play a few games online but i was referring to alot of people waiting for fifa, will try it out but they wont last cos modes are non existent and there would be also quite a few that cant be bothered loading up OF's

Yeah im hoping people do themselves a favour and input the edited OF's. And yeah.. although im not an offline player much these days (since I hate the camera's, as well as the micro stutters etc of the past) im hoping with most people now having NBN connection, and a lot playing full manual pass and shoot, this could be a great year for offline PES. We'll tee up a game for sure. Didn't try demo online... actually .. tried a few times, but after 1min wait, I gave up :) The retail version will at least be easier to tee up... damn.. need to get a psn plus membership up and running again :)

wont warry mate,fouls are there in every game i have 4-5 fouls.in milan derby inter made 5 yellow cards

40390822_10216325896076024_5116385795724279808_o.jpg

What level?

sounds terrible in regards to transfers the whole thing needs an overhaul the current system is far too broken to even bother trying to fix it in its current state

I did find a reasonable fix (if you can call it that) on 2018 I would fill every major clubs roster in edit mode with young 58-62 rated players which made them dump them players instead of their stars in the first transfers window id only see 1 or 2 major moves

still that didnt stop certain players eventually changing clubs every season in the following years

These light light light light green pitches are killing my enjoyment tbh every pitch is so light luminous green

Here is the San Siro in shadow which looks good until gameplay cam

PRO_EVOLUTION_SOCCER_2019_20180829141152.png

PRO_EVOLUTION_SOCCER_2019_20180829141301.png

PRO_EVOLUTION_SOCCER_2019_20180829141316.png

And then it goes to gameplay cam...

PRO_EVOLUTION_SOCCER_2019_20180829141330.png

What the hell happened to the darker more real looking grass? Every stadium so far has this weird white looking grass.

Here's what grass looks like in real life

San Siro
sansiro-stadium.jpg

Bernabue

Screenshot_2018_08_29_14_23_58.png

I dont undertand where Konami gets this from Amsterdam Arena...

https://image.ibb.co/hA4rcp/PRO_EVOLUTION_SOCCER_2019_20180829143055.png

Had a few games with my son. All extremely enjoyable. Didn't play ai in demo much. Just given it a whirl. Noticed one obvious glitch and that is that the ai always look to pass when one on one. Purposely kept giving arsenal chance after chance by pulling defenders away so they had a clear path to goal. However the players always looked to pass wide. Regardless of player. Perhaps this is different on superstar. I'm playing on top player.

These are only initial observations. Need to play the ai more and against different teams.

Loving offline against humans though. Probably most enjoyable games I've had in years, since PS2 days.

What the hell happened to the darker more real looking grass? Every stadium so far has this weird white looking grass
Last year people were giving out that grass lools cartoonish and fake, so they decided to change it. Unfortunately, looks like the only idea they had was to wash it all with bleach.
I was very impresed with the look of the pitch in FIFA18. They were so random and so natural..
Fear not tho - next year Konami will say they listening to us and paint all the stadiums back to dark green! :D
Anyways - In going to do my two nightshifts this week and getting the game on Friday.
I'll be checking in to see your impressions before i dig into it myself over the weekend!
Have fun, boys!

Red Hand Try the contrast and brightness settings in General Settings. Transformed the pitch for my tv on the demo.
PS4 Pro does not have contrast settings only brightness ive got a feeling Konami dont have a clue what the hell they are doing with HDR tbh.

Unless i have missed contrast setting somewhere...are you PS4 or PC?

When is pesworld file out? Eager to get it done to make games more enjoyable. Didn't buy PES universe this year.

After 30 games I haven't seen one injury. And no particular fatigue. What's the point of a new feature that they then decide not to implement at all.

So after unlocking legend difficulty I'm having a lot more fun vs the ai. It's a lot more varied , less cheating and teams have more variances between each other. None of this continuous need to go down the wing.

Much better
What’s your play style? Build up or counter attack? What are your settings? Fuma? PA1? How long are your matches?

PS4 Pro does not have contrast settings only brightness ive got a feeling Konami dont have a clue what the hell they are doing with HDR tbh.

Unless i have missed contrast setting somewhere...are you PS4 or PC?
I think he means the contrast settings within the game, PES has a contrast & brightness adjuster in the general settings, give that a try.

Back
Top Bottom