PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

@Red Hand what have you done to your settings!? :CONFUSE:
your PES screener is way to bright! lower the brightness or contrast dude! on my TV it looks brilliant! my image is darker, the difference between dark and sunny pitch areas are more vissible. think of it as coming out of a tunnel with a car and the daylight burns your eyes a few milli secs and the eye have to adjust (GTS does this at perfection). i have nearly the same feeling when walking a player from dark into a sun flooded area of the pitch! its such a nice coloured HDR 4k picture!

so please. check your settings! your screener is way to bright. somethings seems off!
It's a direct capture from the console not the TV so its exactly how Konami wanted the game to look ie;TV settings have nothing to do with it although my TV settings make it look much better than the direct capture from the console believe it or not.

What TV have you got? Mines is LG OLED B7

It's a direct capture from the console not the TV so its exactly how Konami wanted the game to look ie;TV settings have nothing to do with it although my TV settings make it look much better than the direct capture from the console believe it or not.
Ok. I see that cause of the logo top left. Than one last thing. I bet you set the brightness as Konami told you in the game?! Both fields exactly the same white?! That might be your prob. Turn it down. I was testing it. Following the Konami instructions it looked way to bright. Like your screener. I set mine so it fits my tv settings perfectly. I have to check later at home to give you my settings.
And btw: I can upload a screener of my PES and you will see it looks gorgeous!
I’m still convinced it’s your settings.

Ok. I see that cause of the logo top left. Than one last thing. I bet you set the brightness as Konami told you in the game?! Both fields exactly the same white?! That might be your prob. Turn it down. I was testing it. Following the Konami instructions it looked way to bright. Like your screener. I set mine so it fits my tv settings perfectly. I have to check later at home to give you my settings.
And btw: I can upload a screener of my PES and you will see it looks gorgeous!
I’m still convinced it’s your settings.
Yeah please do so we see the difference. Nou Camp Summer/Fine

how is leno on arsenal already in that screenshot..? that's weird
Done transfers for a few of the big teams before I started

Daniel assured us that all the squads and team styles would be changed to match real life for the final game so I'm sure it will come in the first data pack. He is a very trustworthy individual so I expect Konami are working hard on it right now.

Hope so

Daniel assured us that all the squads and team styles would be changed to match real life for the final game so I'm sure it will come in the first data pack. He is a very trustworthy individual so I expect Konami are working hard on it right now.

:COAT::COAT::JAY:.

Can somebody who already have the game please try if its the same thing like last year where CPU teams all play the same, and you get lower division teams playing like barça? And check if "momentum/sdcripting" is as blatant as before please, like the ones where it´s pre-determined that CPU will score and no matter what you do it will score.

Thanks

I feel like only a live update was needed last year to at least update some of the squads, that was early as well, but still after the transfer window closed.

I want to see a video of the AI scoring from outside the box.
And I don't mean a low cross from the wing that went in by accident.

Started a new ML. Going to play more matches this time. Checked Arsenals team. From the full squad they had 19 players remain. They have 4 goalkeepers on the bench and Ozils playing DM

23jqs87.jpg

WTF is that?!?! What a shambles...

I have the same feeling like Isslander.

Is here somebody, who already played and can confirm, that AI tries shoot long range shots outside the box?

And another question ..... when ... for example Messi plays.. is AI able to make some trick and win one on one situations? Or is it still only passing passing passing?

Thank you for the feedback. :-)

3 things needed for patch:

1. AI desperatelly make low crosses on the first post
2. Being able to slide tackle on loose balls.
3. Add power to headers when using manual shooting.

We will have perfect gameplay if this was fixed. btw I conceded goals with header from crosses but that was really rare for the ai. And for teams play same style of football, most teams today use 3 players in the attack and with that in mind lazyness in Konami to change the advanced instructions come in mind. That is easilly fixed with playing defensive tactic but it's not our thing to do every year in OF. All other stuff is perfect on the pitch, had really awesome matches and the feeling for one more game is here which is good :)

I have the same feeling like Isslander.

Is here somebody, who already played and can confirm, that AI tries shoot long range shots outside the box?

And another question ..... when ... for example Messi plays.. is AI able to make some trick and win one on one situations? Or is it still only passing passing passing?

Thank you for the feedback. :-)

Played 40 matches and had the ai score one goal from outside the box but that was only on legend. On ss or top player though never saw them even attempt one.

Played 40 matches and had the ai score one goal from outside the box but that was only on legend. On ss or top player though never saw them even attempt one.
I'm used to playing Top player so the idea of going to legendary doesn't really excite me, especially with Fuma controls thrown into the mix. But we will see.

I'm used to playing Top player so the idea of going to legendary doesn't really excite me, especially with Fuma controls thrown into the mix. But we will see.

Honestly ss is more of a nightmare than legend. The ai is just pure cheat on ss team styles are the same and there's no individuality. But on legend they play according to their tactics and there's actually a difference in how players play the only thing is that obviously the ai is a bit more aggressive attacking wise

What about time of day and lighting simulation? Does the lighting and the shadows change in realtime during a match? Like it was presented in the first trailer?

3 things needed for patch:

1. AI desperatelly make low crosses on the first post
2. Being able to slide tackle on loose balls.
3. Add power to headers when using manual shooting.

I would say this needs to be fixed as well. This glitch in the gameplay below was not in PES 18. described from another user in another forum

I also noticed that when I tried to take control of a player on my team who was visibly closer than the only cpu player running for it, it slowed me down so I couldn't get to it. My player would make some weird animation where they wouldn't start running right away and almost hitch the other way for a second, and then they ran at what felt like half speed until the cpu player touched the ball. It was very weird. This made me angry and I quit playing for the night.

I found myself super cancelling in these situations but this is one of the first things I recognized as a con in the gameplay when playing the PES19 beta. at first it was annoying but I got use to it and probably because I'm always super cancelling it was less noticeable. but this was not in PES 18 like that.. this is a new glitch in the gameplay I think should be the biggest fix over anything else

Back
Top Bottom