PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

More an "editing" topic, but just to put a little bit more work for guys who like editing!! :P
This year i discovered channels at youtube through a topic in "pesgaming", which proposed "basecopy" "scanned-face" players to give likeness to players that have a "fake" or irrelevant face in-game.The in-game editor does a good job, but only with some players ,cause it has aged bad and it is a little bit out-dated now in 2019.
The process is simple. You have a player with "fake/bad" face. He can be a Brasileirao Player, or a fake player from an Unlicensed National team or whoever you like.
* It does not work, with the players with scanned face already, as the basecopy option is locked for them as you know. So you go to:

1)edit player, find the player you want to edit,
2)pick basecopy,
3)find the player who has already scanned face in-game and looks alike him,
4)you apply the basecopy and then
5)you go to each separate section and you Revert to Default each part separately.
*6)If he has fake name, you correct the name.
*7) If he is a player add through LIVE UPDATE, he cannot revert to default, so keep notes or see pesmaster, but you will miss important parts of him ,like player motion, Freekick style, body-type,etc.

The process is quit simple and quick. You can see an example HERE
Some awesome guys (most from Brasil who do this process are THIS , THIS2 and THIS3 youtube channels.
UPDATE: Also some great work on individual players HERE.

Don't get me wrong,nothing personal against you :)

I get your post and even in our community "Pesfan" we have a good copy base creator like "Hey_Captain" that you can find also in Pesgaming.

But from my point of view this is unrealistic to be honest

I prefer that Konami allowed to get face in Ps4 like Pc...would be great...like to import chants in the previous editon of Pes :)

I honestly think it won't make a difference, BUT!... can't say I didn't try.

View attachment 12198
View attachment 12199
View attachment 12200
View attachment 12201

I don't know if I'm more scared about the fact that he wasn't even aware that Gameplay Sliders exist.
Or about the fact that he's lying to my face.

Good job pal,but to be fair...

Slides can be the death of this game in my point of you

There is a Cpu problem like the lower teams are playing like Barcelona or City or Juventus or Real style...is more difficult to beat Grassophers or Kilmarnock than Barca or Psg.

Even with the offensive red or blue tactics is a crap for the Cpu.

You can't see Barca playing "offensive" and then when they scored a goal they put blue tactics as a difensive...no way in the real life.

Even with lower team...i can understand if they starting as "defensive",but when they switch to offensive a new Barcelona era starting.

You can't doing anything against this,even with the sliders in this case.

Or when CPU put "defensive" meanwhile they're winning and you have a lot of space from the medfield to get in the CPU area when they had put the "Bus"...

The stats are not working properly as well...you can see a lot players with 60-65 finishing score like Suarez or Lewandoski...this can happen 1time,maybe 2...but they are very clinical most of the time.

Or the Catch up bug,when a player with 70 o pace can run alongside of your player with 85-90 in pace.

This is nothing that you can fix just with sliders.

The real problem of Pes is the Code...and if just a men like the italian king @incas36 (proud of you pal), can change the gameplay just with some fix in a simple folder,i have a big doubts that in Konami are capable to do that with sliders.

:)

Last edited:
The real problem of Pes is the Code...and if just a men like the italian king @incas36 (proud of you pal), can change the gameplay just with some fix in a simple folder,i have a big doubts that in Konami are be capable to do that with sliders.
Sliders are literally the same as what Incas is doing. Taking certain values and changing their values. Nobody is re-coding the game.

Sliders would literally just mean that what guys like @incas36 can achieve on PC (which is amazing) would be available on console too - and/or it may even mean more variables to tweak.

Sliders are literally the same as what Incas is doing. Taking certain values and changing their values. Nobody is re-coding the game.

Sliders would literally just mean that what guys like @incas36 can achieve on PC (which is amazing) would be available on console too - and/or it may even mean more variables to tweak.

I know him from another italian forum and i got the pleasure to speak with him for his great job.

I know what you meaning...changing some value as binary code and some strings as well...but as we know you can do a big difference if you modify the .exe file into the game.

Even in Fifa you can do that,but for example the strictness of the referee can be affected or not even if you change some value :)

Not all changing are working into the game...but from my point of view,sliders can be affected even with DLC or just modify with the database.

I have noticed that if you modding players stats(a lot of players)when you start a game you can see the difference "of speed"...i tried this a lot of time,and i got always the same result :)

So do you really think that a company that has left the spamming cross for a months,and just cause they were pushed from the social to fix it,is capable to get sliders in Pes? :)...i doubt...i really doubt :)

Last edited:
Either that or they are still working with notepad. I guess chances are 50:50.
Konami employees getting to know their tools of work...
images

;)

like I keep saying this Konami team isn’t good enough, they haven’t got the skills especially in the AI department, more of the same shit for pes 20 I can guarantee you that, Adam doesn’t talk about the intricacies in pes anymore cos he knows in the past he gave out false information and got mauled by die hard extremists, but for me if he does talk about the AI I will take notice cos he will be very confident this time round, that’s my sign of a great pes coming, atm it’s not even worth playing for free.
agree, the AI defending sucks. Play 2016 and see the difference, 2019 gives to much space and to easy to get a shot off. This current PES team stinks!

I think PES 2020 will be a great game.
Don't quote me on that. No info or anything. Just a feeling.
You might be right, but IF it happens, it wont be because some 3 year plan is complete and it would just happen naturally.
It will be because Pes19 received (and still receiving) such a hammering.
Income is one thing, they might still be making their money, but a blind man can see that it's getting a bit dodgy overall.
A lot of Konami related heads are turning away. A lot of known streamers are turning away. If they loose all those people, who have so many followers, they WILL loose huge part of fanbase. And it will hit them hard.
Up until now they didnt give a fuck. On both sides (EA as well). But It got to the point, where people are saying enough and they simply HAVE to react and have to put some more money into some proper improvements.
Thats what I think anyways.

Off topic I know, but nice dog Emroth :)
Haha, thanks pal. One of my 3 babies. Two of them furry. When I cant decide on profile pic I use him as a temporary filler. He's a cock, but handsome one. :LOL:

I'm all for a bit of positivity especially when it comes to pes. But what is the root cause for thinking pes 2020 will be great when the last three years have been anything but?

You might be right, but IF it happens, it wont be because some 3 year plan is complete and it would just happen naturally.
It will be because Pes19 received (and still receiving) such a hammering.
Income is one thing, they might still be making their money, but a blind man can see that it's getting a bit dodgy overall.
A lot of Konami related heads are turning away. A lot of known streamers are turning away. If they loose all those people, who have so many followers, they WILL loose huge part of fanbase. And it will hit them hard.
Up until now they didnt give a fuck. On both sides (EA as well). But It got to the point, where people are saying enough and they simply HAVE to react and have to put some more money into some proper improvements.
Thats what I think anyways.
:LOL:

I think it will be the best PES, not because of the 3 year plan Adam Bhatti talked about. Which I believe is PR talk, simple and plain.
I think they've now gathered enough experience with the FOX ENGINE. I believe they've got the hang of how to deal with animations. Analyzing the evolution (no pun intended) since 2014 up until 2019, the progress in animations has been huge.
They've got complaints about UI design and game modes like never before.
And FIFA is in a "meh" state where people have been criticizing it a lot more than previous years (only FIFA 17 was so poorly received). So even if they got all the licenses, it's the perfect time to attack where it matters the most: The gameplay.

And because it will probably be the last PES on the FOX ENGINE.
History shows us that every last version on any current engine has been the best. Not just in PES btw, FIFA as well.

I think they will now be focusing a lot more on things they haven't really been paying attention the past few years.

By now, they probably have already started working on 2020. I don't think any new ideas or suggestions will make it on the next version. They are probably negotiating new licenses and laying out the field for the new stuff that are going to be included. It's a very good chance because PES haven't had the spotlight on them since... forever. I think people are paying more attention to it, after many years of simply turning a blind eye and rejecting it without even trying it.

So yeah, I think it will be a great PES. I am already looking forward to it.

I feel like the latest update has somehow made the player switching even worse (an incredible achievement considering how bad it was already).

In Online games my players are also taking forever releasing the ball.

The gameplay suffers from and a incredible lack of Positional Awarenes and Situational Awareness. IMO many of the games issues (including lack of animations) always come back to the two factors.

i dont know if anyone has tried the J League but full manual on proffesional was one of the best games i have played, some of the tackles were brutal too - loads of fouls

i dont know if anyone has tried the J League but full manual on proffesional was one of the best games i have played, some of the tackles were brutal too - loads of fouls
i played Bayern vs. ManUnited last night. it was really hectic and a tad faster compared to the lower level teams i usually play. i liked the little speedier animations (and some special ones from elite players) but overall flow and speed wasnt slow enough. lost it 0:3! :)
i give that J league a try! did you play ML or regular league!? any teams to focus on? some prospect players to look out!?

I quited on this one. I keep reading your posts for curiosity, but the game is currently uninstalled for the second time.
Everything seems great at start, but then the game kicks me on the balls and starts laughing at me. When I think the game is sorry and it´s going to treat me nice again, hits me in tha balls and starts laughing again.

Now that´s not a good relationship. PES 2020 will be installed as soon as it get´s on Xbox gamepass. Until then, I´m going to take my pills and recover of this bullying I´ve been living for the past months.

About a week ago, I was ready to write on here, "Wow, what a turnaround. This game is great." The main difference I'd seen is that the AI was reacting with human-like speed. There didn't seem to be those hyper-reactions, or three hyper-speed passes put together because the AI had decided it must score. It still had its problems (defensive line on the 6-yard line, etc) but it really felt organic.

Then there was an update and it went back to the way it was. I'd really like to know what they actually did.

I can´t stop thinkin they messed up with the previous update. It was way better for us, but not their intention. Something was missing, like the scripting or TS effect, I don´t know. But the game was nearly perfect for me.

What kind of company reverts a good aclaimed product to a worse one? I just can´t find a reasonable explanation.

I quited on this one. I keep reading your posts for curiosity, but the game is currently uninstalled for the second time.
Everything seems great at start, but then the game kicks me on the balls and starts laughing at me. When I think the game is sorry and it´s going to treat me nice again, hits me in tha balls and starts laughing again.

Now that´s not a good relationship. PES 2020 will be installed as soon as it get´s on Xbox gamepass. Until then, I´m going to take my pills and recover of this bullying I´ve been living for the past months.
Be a little more Simeone!
zdcsjdc1zep5ruwnptva.gif

I bet he’s still playing!

;)

Be a little more Simeone!
zdcsjdc1zep5ruwnptva.gif

I bet he’s still playing!

;)

:LMAO:
Yeah that looks like a hard match I´ve just won against all odds... you know... those matches against Rotherham with a top class team were everything is against us (that´s PES) :SS.

Let´s just see if Simeone is not caught by a severe case of scripting in the next leg match... ah no, this is real life, almost forgot about that eheh.

Back
Top Bottom