PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

I'm very impressed by the dedication shown by you guys. When you've finished is there any chance we can have it released as an option file for consoles? (Also, please try and fix the AI retreating to the 6-yard line when playing deep defence ;-) )

I'm very impressed by the dedication shown by you guys. When you've finished is there any chance we can have it released as an option file for consoles? (Also, please try and fix the AI retreating to the 6-yard line when playing deep defence ;-) )
...i'll have a cup of tea as well, please. :LOL:

How do these stat tweaks affect player individuality when the Ai are controlling high skilled dribblers? I would assume players like Neymar would skill even less when controlled by the Ai.

Aren´t there any external option file editors out there? At the times of PES 2009 / PES 2010 the was the "PES Editor", where you could do global edits to all selected stats of every player on a math basis, such like "decrease/increase sprint speed of all players by 25 points/percent.

I selected values that made all top teams have values around 75 and all other teams kept the ratio to that. Made a completely different game in less than 5 minutes.

I tried these tools:

Panos encrypt/decrypt tool:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/ps4-ted-encrypt-decrypt-tool.79199/

SMcCutcheon Converter:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/ps4-to-pc-pc-to-ps4-ted-converter-testing-by-smccutcheon.79271/

Then I used several Editor tools for PC like:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2019-editor-v1-0-by-ejogc327.79493/
Or
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/tool-pes-2019-player-editor-v1-1-23-08-18.79125/

It nearly worked. I saw the players I created on PS4 when I encrypted and converted the .bin file and load it into the PC editor tool.
But all the players values had weird sings in it.
So i did all the work on PS4 in the end.

I bet there is just one little thing to do. But I need help from an edit expert!!

Come on guys!! :)

Aren´t there any external option file editors out there? At the times of PES 2009 / PES 2010 the was the "PES Editor", where you could do global edits to all selected stats of every player on a math basis, such like "decrease/increase sprint speed of all players by 25 points/percent.

I selected values that made all top teams have values around 75 and all other teams kept the ratio to that. Made a completely different game in less than 5 minutes.

Yes, it’s still around. I’ve used this a few weeks ago to globally edit stats. It’s even linked in the Editing Forum under Tools. But I am playing on the PC.

The real problem is the decryption/encryption from/to PS4.

Would it be possible to create a camera mod for more cameras than the Evo Switcher 3.0? The mod is great but it would be great to be able to personalize any camera.

Or could someone recommend me a mod in which I can freely adjust the long camera?

Sorry my bad english.

Would it be possible to create a camera mod for more cameras than the Evo Switcher 3.0? The mod is great but it would be great to be able to personalize any camera.

Or could someone recommend me a mod in which I can freely adjust the long camera?

Sorry my bad english.

Probably the wrong forum. You should ask in thr PC or Editing forum. You can personalize the broadcast cam (height, zoom, angle etc) with sider and lua modules.

Just to keep you in the loop, i got an answer from pesuniverse fella. He said creating such an OF, that would change all the stats, without fucking anything else up is possible, but its a huge project.
So you might have more luck with some of the programs that you are testing there.
Sorry I cant be more of a help.

Just to keep you in the loop, i got an answer from pesuniverse fella. He said creating such an OF, that would change all the stats, without fucking anything else up is possible, but its a huge project.
So you might have more luck with some of the programs that you are testing there.
Sorry I cant be more of a help.
Yeah, if I was sitting on a pot of gold I would say the same. It’s nearly impossible. ;)

We did not change all the stats! Second: I bet I was nearly done doing this.
Third: when I’m back at work next week I will give it a new try myself! :PP

So see, you where a big help (inspiration) for me! Thx. :BYE:

Yeah, if I was sitting on a pot of gold I would say the same. It’s nearly impossible
I dont think we were any "threat" to them. They do kits/players from scratch.
We just wanted to change few stats. So I dont think his answer was aimed at protecting their pot of gold.

Any luck with those programs? Or did you end up editing all yourself?

Been enjoying the game with matt fix and lami slider (-10 stats) on professional difficulty (exhibition game). Really like this difficulty because its quite hard but in more realistic way. You can dominate the cpu and the cpu can also dominate you in a match. They wont press you 90mins like in real match (more variety in intensity) which i like.

I dont think we were any "threat" to them. They do kits/players from scratch.
We just wanted to change few stats. So I dont think his answer was aimed at protecting their pot of gold.

Any luck with those programs? Or did you end up editing all yourself?
Just a little mockery. ;) But hey...

I edited all on PS4 in the end. As is said, will try again next week.

So...

According to this guy https://twitter.com/GalvaniRenan who usually has good intel, a new PES is being developed under Unreal Engine (UE4).
The same one of Gears Of War 4, Days Gone, etc (more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unreal_Engine_games#Unreal_Engine_4).

Which is kind of funny because UE4 has been out for a long time now. UE5 will probably be out in a few years. And Konami/PES, obviously will be a step behind for a change. While newer games for Playstation 5 and whatever-new-Xbox will be developed in UE5, PES will be launching a brand new version with an older version of the Engine. Funny, ain't it?.

PES 2019 mobile version already uses Unreal Engine. But he said that an inside source told him that upcoming versions will be developed under UE4 as well. It is not clear whether it will be for PES 2020... or 2021. It's also not clear if they are developing this game ahead, waiting for the next generation of consoles, or if current gen will benefit from it too.

Anyways, even if there are still many key points to be figured out, I think it will make the game a lot more responsive and fluid. Something tells me that FOX Engine was never really meant to be for Sports games.

Last edited:
So...

According to this guy https://twitter.com/GalvaniRenan who usually has good intel, a new PES is being developed under Unreal Engine (UE4).
The same one of Gears Of War 4, Days Gone, etc (more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unreal_Engine_games#Unreal_Engine_4).

Which is kind of funny because UE4 has been out for a long time now. UE5 will probably be out in a few years. And Konami/PES, obviously will be a step behind for a change. While newer games for Playstation 5 and whatever-new-Xbox will be developed in UE5, PES will be launching a brand new version with an older version of the Engine. Funny, ain't it?.

PES 2019 mobile version already uses Unreal Engine. But he said that an inside source told him that upcoming versions will be developed under UE4 as well. It is not clear whether it will be for PES 2020... or 2021. It's also not clear if they are developing this game ahead, waiting for the next generation of consoles, or if current gen will benefit from it too.

Anyways, even if there are still many key points to be figured out, I think it will make the game a lot more responsive and fluid. Something tells me that FOX Engine was never really meant to be for Sports games.
Interesting if true. UE4 is a good engine as well so don't worry. Also, transition to UE5 should be easy in theory whenever that comes out or they decide to make the move to it. Many devs would stick to what they know works well first before moving onto the newer engine. They'd want to make sure transitioning is seamless, get to know the newer tools, iron out bugs etc. With Unreal Engine it shouldn't be an issue hopefully. Will be very interesting to see what they can do with UE4.

I hope they learn from the mistaked they made when switching to FOX Engine for PES 2014. That game was a horrendous mess. So poorly optimized.

Been enjoying the game with matt fix and lami slider (-10 stats) on professional difficulty (exhibition game). Really like this difficulty because its quite hard but in more realistic way. You can dominate the cpu and the cpu can also dominate you in a match. They wont press you 90mins like in real match (more variety in intensity) which i like.
Glad you're enjoying it :)

Some here are going to LOL, but I am beyond all stat editing. I finally found out how to play ML properly and messing up the stats would be the last thing you want to do because contrary to what I thought the whole time they actually DO matter.

I’ve seen the light, brothers!

Some here are going to LOL, but I am beyond all stat editing. I finally found out how to play ML properly and messing up the stats would be the last thing you want to do because contrary to what I thought the whole time they actually DO matter.

Share your findings with us, brother!

So...

I would welcome that as I never was a fan of the fox engine. I always thought it doesn't have
that realistic look.
But I'm curious and a bit scared of the change. Remember the change in 2014 where they had like 100 player faces in the whole game? I wouldn't even have a problem with that if the gameplay was great but I just think this would be the end of Pes as I don't think they could do such a drastic change again without the loss of 90 percent of pes players. The faces and bells and whistles are just too important for most of the players nowadays.

Last edited:
So I tried basic shooting for a while and I think it is pretty good! Stat- wise it's much better implemented than passing, it acctually seem to matter if it is Suarez or Fellaini who shoot/finish. And it's a bit more responsive and as said before it opens up the animations. Another thing is that a left footed players is shite when shooting with his right which is totally taken out when on manual.

My guess is that R2-shooting is messed up on manual because it doesn't take the player shooting stat into consideration in some weird way (totally guessing here btw). The game is built for basic shooting and perhaps they have'nt found a way to fix this for manual R2-shooting.

it seems strange that when i play (-1) offline in the mornings the speed of the game is slower than when playing in the evening !

Are you danielrh in disguise? (if not, give us more details)

Back
Top Bottom