PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Holy Shite!!! Ive been praising Konami big time this year for alot of the little improvements and changes theyve made in this year, but these documented patch notes...wow...im over the moon. Big step forward, considering their communication ( receiving and announcing) has never reached this level. And the fact that what theyve actually documented includes pretty much all the ai issues i can think of. Even if all these documented issues arent 100% fixed on the 25th, its a huge step forward in terms of them listening. Good sign for the future. Bring on the 25th..wonder what this esports ground/stadium will look like...that was the 2nd stadium mentioned.

Do you want cry too? :D
i was close to wet eyes! :D
see the whole picture!!! they havent done such a detailed patch note for years (before the patch arrives!!)!! that alone is so anti-konami! ;)
@Chris Davies man, your guts... you felt it! if its coming as they promissed, HAIL TO YOUR GUTS!! :D
i am still at a heartbeat of 180! this is too much for my old heart! :D

edit: i NEED to add this right now!!! sorry guys!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I dont think its his guts.. it was too enexpected and out of the blue. My guess is - he planted some bugs in Asims office and was following him last few weeks... ;) :LOL:
...or @Lons & @Chris Davies took over Asim and Adam's job (keeping the twitter profiles though)! :LOL:

anyway... i hope so that its coming like they promised in the patch notes! fingers crossed!! i dont know what to say... i'm fully pumped here at work. my collegues ask my why i am grinning and smiling all the time!! :D
dont you fool me konami! please!!!

I dont think its his guts.. it was too enexpected and out of the blue. My guess is - he planted some bugs in Asims office and was following him last few weeks... ;) :LOL:
...or @Lons & @Chris Davies took over Asim and Adam's job (keeping the twitter profiles though)! :LOL:
A) Though my guts are substantial, they aren't living a separate life to the rest of me and planting bugs in offices without my knowledge... B) Anyone who wants either of their jobs is a maniac given what the devs do (and don't do), and the abuse they get. I'm happy being a mod on a fan forum.

Konami going all in like a high pitched Scandinavian commentator...

"EA Sports, FIFA 18, FIFA 19, Premier League Licence...UEFA Licence....YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING"

Now the question is - will we have to start new ML to feel the "power of football" after the patch. What yall reckon?

This news does sound great but sadly, people on social media are having a meltdown over the lack of Scottish Stadiums. I guess they will come December.

Also, someone somewhere said that we would get two new leagues and they would overwrite some existing ones. Any update on what's leagues we may lose??

Well, they didnt mention about .... AI never trying to dribble , no shoots from distance , Ai teams play in the same way .
I think they did.
- AI will go more aggressively and directly might be about dribbling.
- AI will have more shooting logic and look for opportunities to me is shots from distance.

You're all the same, blonde, big jugs... nobodies complaining :D
:LMAO:
Well, they didnt mention about .... AI never trying to dribble , no shoots from distance , Ai teams play in the same way .
Read the tweet again. Positioning of defensive player and will attack more aggressively (how do they get there?!). The shooting statement is underneath it.
Not saying dribbling is fixed (does is need fixing or polishing?!) but it’s part of the 2 points mentioned, imo.

.. by the way, the keeper is in this state since 2014. It's pretty shocking they are just addressing it in a patch, I've always imagined that if anything they would have touched it for some kind of great GK rework as a new chapter feature. Sounds seriously too good to be true. If they manage to confirm this, and all the other stuff they promised, on 25th it practically will be a new game.. day one all over again.

p.s. You are amazing @PRO_TOO , I hope this patch will truly deliver just to see your happiness shine even more :P!

This news does sound great but sadly, people on social media are having a meltdown over the lack of Scottish Stadiums. I guess they will come December.

Also, someone somewhere said that we would get two new leagues and they would overwrite some existing ones. Any update on what's leagues we may lose??
They'd be wise to announce that sooner rather than later.

Is me only seeing all teams when defending just cram the box with 11 players making you feel like walking in Broadway Manhattan?

I think they did.
- AI will go more aggressively and directly might be about dribbling.
- AI will have more shooting logic and look for opportunities to me is shots from distance.

you could be right.... but at the moment its just your interpretation ;) let's wait one week and we'll see . AI was very bad and repeatable since 2014 so let me be a little bit pessimistic ;)

Taking a wait and see approach to this, I don’t trust Konami at all these days.

Reading the reactions to the news on twitter and Facebook, seeing some of the people who were having a go at those who made these complaints and suggestions over the past couple of months , labelling them haters and other ignorant nonsense are now cheering this patch news. Damn I detest some people. If there was a bit more honesty and unity in the community perhaps we wouldn’t have to be waiting on patches like this in the first place.

I think I'm going to delete all my data and start anew when the patch + data pack hits. The Chinese and Thai league will probably overwrite some OF stuff so it's better to start from scratch. Hopefully Keita gets his face back from last year.

This forum looks like hyperbole. Love and hate, hate and excited, love and excited. Now we love and excited of patch details but we will see what happen on 25th... ;)„sometimes i feel like in a madhause”

Last edited:
I’m excited I won’t lie. But I’m very sceptical as well.

After all, its Konami. And it doesn’t matter how much they improve the gameplay, the master league is still a boring experience for me.

Back
Top Bottom