PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

I never really thought the lack of stadiums was an issue - i just thought it has grass, markings, goals so lets play but after seeing the Premier League package in the other game - wow. Im blown away really am. Never thought I would be.
Konami really need to add more stadiums or allow makers to create more.

Thanks a lot @Chris Davies , i've sended him a tweet, hope the answer will be positive.
Already asked permission for NT kits. I personnally don't care if someone use my work without permission, but at least giving credits is the minimum.

Edit: Very happy about CSL btw, somebody said few weeks ago that the next league "won't be CSL at 100%" i remember...

Goalkeeper 1on1´s fixed :BOUNCE:

They said improved, not fixed. Waiting for evo web impressions and videos to see if there are visible improvements and maybe i could still buy it when its price is like 20 € or so.

Official gameplay improvements list by Konami? Am i dreaming?

Dpx7AezU8AAGNV4.jpg

Dpx7AezU4AEYyaZ.jpg

Wow.. I'm speechless. I can't remember them EVER addressing problems of that kind in this direct fashion.

If they'll truly fix all that stuff, I'm in.

Is this now official? This is why I said we might be surprised the other day... :D

Who's your whistle blower? Come on man.. tell us the truth and stop play 007 with us :COP: !

(just kidding.. but the timing with what you said and this.. lol! :LOL:)

I never really thought the lack of stadiums was an issue - i just thought it has grass, markings, goals so lets play but after seeing the Premier League package in the other game - wow. Im blown away really am. Never thought I would be.
Konami really need to add more stadiums or allow makers to create more.

Stadiums made by Konami are much more worked in terms of proportions, global atmosphere, lighting.
For licenced stadiums, they made a full scan, EA don't for less known stadiums.
Having a tons of stadiums is a good thing, but they're all created the same way they're doing faces, it takes less time, loosing in quality, but increasing in quantity.
But i also think that Fox Engine doesn't allow to create stadiums for the PES team as they want, programming Fox sounds a bit complex.

Is this now official? This is why I said we might be surprised the other day... :D

Do you have insider infos?

It's good but i wish it was the normal way to show patch changelogs so that we can check if what they say it's fixed or improved is real or not. Enough with the placebo effect and guessing.

(just kidding.. but the timing with what you said and this.. lol! :LOL:)
Is that a coincidence? :THINK:

Looking forward to taking this patch for a test drive.

Here's the thing though, folks. We've all (myself included) given PES's social media team (i.e. Asim) a kicking about not listening to us. We don't know the whole story - even though a lot of us have said time and time again that what happens is up to the devs, not to their social media channels.

If not for Asim collecting our reports, from social media, from communities likes ours, and beyond - and hammering this stuff home - we wouldn't have these fixes.

I hope (but I don't expect) that this will be the end of the abuse he gets, regardless of whether this patch fixes everything you wished for or not.

If not for Asim collecting our reports, from social media, from communities likes ours, and beyond - and hammering this stuff home - we wouldn't have these fixes.

I hope (but I don't expect) that this will be the end of the abuse he gets, regardless of whether this patch fixes everything you wished for or not.

There was a time, not so long ago admittedly, when i was calling him someone not good at this job, waiting for Konami to fire him, but after he wrote on Twitter he was so desperate because of abuse he received he had to suspend his account i understood that was too much.

Disagreeing with him doesn't mean he is not passionate doing his job, he does what he can with the means Konami gives him. After that episode i decided it's much better not to buy the game to show your disappointment instead of direspecting developers and community managers.

So, thanks Asim for your work. Hopefully Konami will learn to be more open to their fans and will give you more ways to be a bridge between dev team and fans.

Nothing about momentum. I imagine will still be games where for entire match you keep losing headers to opposition 90% of the time

when is patch due? next thursday?

I don't think EA or Konami will ever admit there is momentum or script in their games, you can't really expect them to say:"Hey, you know when we designed an algorithm to balance matches outside your control, well now we have improved that".

Personally i don't think Asim or Adam have much to do with it. In the past both have completely denied that obvious issues exist. I remember being one of the few voices on Twitter in 16/17 complaining about fouls and Adams response was basically no issue here, i posted screens showing zero fouls and asked him to do the same which he just ignored me.
If it wasn't for disappointing customers in the 1000's flooding Twitter with their issues with video evidence nothing would have been done.
The problem with Asim and Adam is they want it both ways, they are happy to promote a half finished game on Twitter and take £50 off people but then not willing to take the negatives of the upset people who have taken their word for it and bought it. On release the Twitter account used to promote the game suddenly becomes "my personal account" ...That being said abusing someone is unacceptable ..but venting frustration is not.

Fuckin hell... thats like...all the issues in bullet points! I really did not expect them to list it like that. Not to mention taking care of ALL of them. Thought its gonna be just "some changes to improve gameplay" type of thing.

Hats off. Im trully impresed.

@Chris Davies - i think abuse is a bit too strong of a word there. Twitter - we cant control whats going on there, but in here I dont recall any abuse.
Calling them out on few lies - yes. But you get what you asked for when you posting blatant lies.
But there was no abuse or name calling that I remember. Mods are here and they are monitoring level of discussion here.
Majority of us here are adult people.

I still have doubts
the gameplay improvements said nothing about ai dribble
and less low cross from wing could still mean they mainly attack from wing but with high cross this time

Personally i don't think Asim or Adam have much to do with it. In the past both have completely denied that obvious issues exist. I remember being one of the few voices on Twitter in 16/17 complaining about fouls and Adams response was basically no issue here, i posted screens showing zero fouls and asked him to do the same which he just ignored me.
If it wasn't for disappointing customers in the 1000's flooding Twitter with their issues with video evidence nothing would have been done.
The problem with Asim and Adam is they want it both ways, they are happy to promote a half finished game on Twitter and take £50 off people but then not willing to take the negatives of the upset people who have taken their word for it and bought it. On release the Twitter account used to promote the game suddenly becomes "my personal account" ...That being said abusing someone is unacceptable ..but venting frustration is not.

I think you are spot on.

Not justifying people who abuse Asim or Adam, mind you. Idiotic and useless to say the least. But after months in which we said they are there only to promote, and that they had nothing to do with the quality of the game for the worst, it's a bit rashed to me to give credit specifically to say Asim for this (apparently) good changes.

Sales went down. Twitter was literally crawling with angry people at every single promoting tweet.. if I had to point my money on a triggering cause, I'd point my finger here. Unless you guys don't know something else that I don't.

...it's a bit rashed to me to give credit specifically to say Asim for this (apparently) good changes.
Personally i don't think Asim or Adam have much to do with it.
I have literally just said that Asim has a lot to do with it. You can take my post with a pinch of salt of course. But bearing in mind I posted just yesterday about how we may all be surprised by the changes in the next patch... I mean... Maybe read between the lines... (Or don't, maybe I'm full of shit.)

Fuckin hell... thats like...all the issues in bullet points!
I still have doubts
This just goes to show they can never win.. :D Not that I'm suggesting it'll be perfect after the patch - but those patch notes are certainly a lot more than we were all expecting, I think.

I still have doubts
the gameplay improvements said nothing about ai dribble
and less low cross from wing could still mean they mainly attack from wing but with high cross this time

I hope that the dribbling is included in the "attack the goal more aggressively".

By the way, I have my general doubts too. These, for how good and welcomed they are, still remain words. I'll surely wait out for good reports before think about buying the game (and I invite whoever stayed strong to do the same).

it's a bit rashed to me to give credit specifically to say Asim for this (apparently) good changes.

Asim is the one collecting all this feedback from Twitter, sending it to the team waiting for it to be fixed. So, it's definitely something positive that it's happening because of him.

Let's give credit when credit is due. Can we stop being toxic for once?

Well, we will all wait with opening a bottle to celebrate, until we see the changes. And until we see that everything is ballanced and nothing got broken on the way
(i.e.
- improved headers and less low crosses might mean high crosses and plenty of header goals for AI.
- Or GK's rushing out together with improved chip shots might result in Chip-Goal-Show)

But it is a BIG step forward. Pity that big patches come so rarely, so they cant do little tweaks if something gets OP after the patch.
They had two months. Hopefully they spent a lot of time testing new ballance.

I agree with people who say that those fixes are thanks to those, who were flooding their official accounts with complaints.
But I also agree with @Chris Davies .
Im sure Asim gathered all the issues and evidences, listed and forwarded them. Would he do the same if there wasnt so many complaints? I dont know. But he certainly had a lot to do with the list we just got.
So credits go to all. People who complaint, send clips with evidences and boys who gathered it and passed it forward.

Asim is the one collecting all this feedback from Twitter, sending it to the team waiting for it to be fixed. So, it's definitely something positive that it's happening because of him.

Let's give credit when credit is due. Can we stop being toxic for once?

Excuse me.. can we stop what?

I just expressed a doubt in a civil manner, then I read Chris and if he said that it's Asim credit, I trust him.

But toxic for that? Corteously, go define somebody else post that way. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom