PES 2019 Demo Impressions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If foul frequency isn't increased then that's game-breaking for me.

I'm one of those guys who wants a realistic game, but doesn't mind the low frequency of AI fouling. Maybe, I'm alone on this. LOL
I know real football matches have a lot of fouls.. but I'm okay with the low frequency of AI fouls in this current game.
I'm more concern with fouls not being called by the refs.

The game devs can add fouls. They can just artificially make the AI foul randomly. Yes, the increased amount of fouls at the end of the game makes the stat sheet realistic but does it change the game?

It's not just about the frequency of fouls. The fouls has to matter.
I'm all in for the increased amount of fouls, if the fouls actually mean something.

I've been getting a lot of fouls from the AI lately. Why? because I'm trying use skills more to slip through them.
That's 2-3 more AI fouls a game right there.

Last edited:
The only differences he mentioned were kind of negatives (like the responsiveness issues), it's worrying that new issues as serious as that are being introduced this late in the day as opposed to existing issues being fixed, and then if you compare the overall tone to his E3 review the difference is clear. I think he knows it has got worse but is trying to downplay the significance. I'll be very happy if I'm wrong though

Didn't you hear us... its out.. the demo.. ps4 nz store... JK :)

where do i find the demo on the bloody store page? :CURSE:

ignore me... figured it out!

I've just moved into a new house and don't yet have internet. Anyone know if I can download the demo onto usb then install?
take your console to a friend or even open wifi hotspot in town! come on... there must be something next to you! fingers crossed!
be polite and say hi to your new neighbours! bring a bottle of whine, a six pack of beer, a second controller and become friends! his fifa version will arrive late this year! :D ;)
i hope youll get to play asap!

What do you think about it?

Just finished my first game. I normally play 2018 on -2 gamespeed and default on 2019 feels similar! Passing seems more responsive and the ball physics look great. Ai did some nice moves - passing and a great, realistic turn by Falcao. Karius came to claim a low cross which I could easily have seen ignored and then scored the attacker. Movement feels really good.

Just finished my first game. I normally play 2018 on -2 gamespeed and default on 2019 feels similar! Passing seems more responsive. Ai did some nice moves - passing and a great, realistic turn by Falcao. Karius came to claim a low cross which I could easily have seen ignored and then scored the attacker. Movement feels really good.
Great! Will need time to notice the flaws though. Is PA1 borderline manual?

Great! Will need time to notice the flaws though. Is PA1 borderline manual?

Haven't tried yet. (I'm on manual)

Karius just made a beautiful stretching one handed save

Edit - Sorry PRO_TOO! I'll head over there.

Final edit: @its999maggle - I'm the wrong person to ask about PA because I don't use it, however I've just done a dozen passes on PA1 and I was expecting to be able to put the ball slightly to one side of my player, like the old days, but they were straight to feet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom