PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I wonder why they didn't include the new Poland kits.
New Poland kits are in the Data Pack 4.0, Slovakia, Wales away and Albania too
Still no Italy away, Netherlands and Iceland

Konami do Lacazette face scan just for the tattoos ! the face still the same... need wait PES 2.19 i guess
DLw-cYjWkAAZL_n.jpg

Some Legends :
1f00768e34.jpg

f5ccb5e2aa.jpg

a4e7fa8f31.jpg

1a9ca3ad02.jpg

Last edited:
PES 2018 update 1.07 Patch Notes
Fixes

• Fixed an issue where your opponent’s Power Gauge would not display in Team Play Lobby, despite having set Power Gauges to display.
myClub
  • Fixed a display issue affecting some Player data items in myClub mode.
  • PES 2018 update 1.07 fixed an issue that caused the game to close unexpectedly when attempting to use the scroll feature before Manager pictures had finished loading in the Managers List.
  • Fixed an issue that caused a box containing ‘0’ to be displayed in the Player name panel during matches.
Become a Legend
  • PES 2018 version 1.07 fixed an issue that caused an identical copy of your player to appear in World All Stars matches in Become a Legend mode.
  • Made several adjustments to improve the overall gameplay experience for all our users.

http://updatecrazy.com/pes-2018-update-1-07-and-data-pack-4-patch-notes/

Don't expect miracles people...

Become a Legend
  • PES 2018 version 1.07 fixed an issue that caused an identical copy of your player to appear in World All Stars matches in Become a Legend mode.
  • Made several adjustments to improve the overall gameplay experience for all our users.

Wooot? So that catch all placebo phrase from Konami's each and every patch note is now listed only within the context of BAL mode? Boooo :D

Wooot? So that catch all placebo phrase from Konami's each and every patch note is now listed only within the context of BAL mode? Boooo :D
Hahaha they probably misplaced it. They just can't be arsed anymore can they. i've tried the DLC / patch by the way: ZERO gameplay changes. Bye bye edit file though.

No changes to gameplay that I can see. FB's still drop back into CB roles, resulting in space down the sides. The opposite FB doesn't tuck in when the ball is on the opposite side, yet they can somehow get beat with a through ball. The CDM and CAM's still rush their hands up while running away from the ball constantly.

It's the same. Even if it was changed, I don't think KONAMI even know their own gameplay anymore, so they couldn't identify the changes. Or changes with proof.

Somewhere in the world there's probably an e-sport competition taking place right now, with people who have spent hundreds of hours learning the game inside out and know the precise timing of every player movement on the pitch down to a millisecond. There's no way they will suddenly make any significant changes now and force them to re-learn everything.

So... Here's where the money for the CL license goes!

To be fair, the video captured the spirit of PES with unnerving accuracy....every shot from the young players (in PES, that would be the human player) hits the post/bar, whilst every shot from Coutinho (in PES, that would be the cpu) goes in.

No changes to gameplay that I can see. FB's still drop back into CB roles, resulting in space down the sides. The opposite FB doesn't tuck in when the ball is on the opposite side, yet they can somehow get beat with a through ball. The CDM and CAM's still rush their hands up while running away from the ball constantly.

It's the same. Even if it was changed, I don't think KONAMI even know their own gameplay anymore, so they couldn't identify the changes. Or changes with proof.

the facts and will be the same for pes19 which is why not even excited anymore to the buildup of this game, the inner depth of this game that we all hope will never happen, pes has a new established fan base, konami are only focused at looking after them, our fanbase is unfortunately to say non existent, btw my nephew who is 12 plays this game a lot and one thing he has noticed with this new patch the passing of the ball is a lot more quicker than before, and unfortunately he loves it cos he can pass the long ground balls around a lot quicker to get to the other side of the pitch, like basketball, bottom line, adam can sell this game to us with his usual repetitive build up of how amazing this is, again the facts will be light weighted players /passing/shots and a lot of space to exploit as well as a fast pace game, the word slow doesn't exist in konami anymore, oh and few lil upgrades in ML, but to konami they will sell it like its a total revamp, again what they say every year.

It's pretty obvious they are going down the e-sport road. Can't blame them really, it's where the money is I guess. And the new generation kids have grown up with online being the main thing when it comes to gaming and mimicking real football isn't the most important thing then, beating your opponent to gain points/rewards etc is. If that is done in a realistic way isn't important.

I have no idea how many people playing PES offline are but I guess Konami knows exactly how many and as long as those people are way less than those playing Online (and MyClub most importantly) I'm afraid there won't be that much power going in to making a rewarding offline experience.

we desperately need third football game from a well known company, 2K for example...
maybe it`s my age but when I boot up my ps I don`t even see at pes. so many flaws that keep you from playing it. I want to be rewarded when I build good attack from my half, want to be punished if I screw something in the midfield but not in a way that my controller isn`t responding right instead to feel punished for my mistake. It`s really strange how old games on old generation consoles gave us so much satisfaction and today games doesn`t even come close.

Well, after this last patch the game feels way more arcadey imo. Shooting was ok, more loose with more trajetories. Now it feels like PES 2014 again. Near miss or keepers save. Just when I was starting to like this game. Tsc...oh man...

What this game best on?
Xbox 1 x or PS4 pro?
Can you put an option file on both machines?
Also can you play pes08 and pes10 on a Xbox x or ps 4 pro?
Thanks

What this game best on?
Xbox 1 x or PS4 pro?
Can you put an option file on both machines?
Also can you play pes08 and pes10 on a Xbox x or ps 4 pro?
Thanks
Xbox has no option file ability.
And you can't play 8&10 on neither!
15 was the first new gen game on xbox one.

Back
Top Bottom