PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I've just started a Master League as Crotone and got two free kicks in a game. One hit the post. After playing a season with Tottenham, I'm noticing the difference in players who are rated only in their 70s :P

I've just started a Master League as Crotone and got two free kicks in a game. One hit the post. After playing a season with Tottenham, I'm noticing the difference in players who are rated only in their 70s :P
Hah big difference. You'll get used to it soon.

Here's a goal I scored at the end of the season. I tried to pull this type of shot off all season and finally got one right :)

Currently on professional. Thinking of switching to top player see how it is.

I wish there was a difficulty between professional and top player. Top Player seems to result in too much over the top through balls that freeze your defenders. Professional is just a tad too easy to pass around. Glad you are enjoying it - and nice goal, mate!

I wish there was a difficulty between professional and top player. Top Player seems to result in too much over the top through balls that freeze your defenders. Professional is just a tad too easy to pass around. Glad you are enjoying it - and nice goal, mate!

I found a better approach to professional difficulty was to play on full manual. I didn't like the intensity & cheaty feel of top player & Superstar & felt like the AI is perfectly competent when it was in possession & could score against you on professional, just it's super easy to keep the ball & create chances in PA1.

I found a better approach to professional difficulty was to play on full manual. I didn't like the intensity & cheaty feel of top player & Superstar & felt like the AI is perfectly competent when it was in possession & could score against you on professional, just it's super easy to keep the ball & create chances in PA1.

I haven't used professional in a while - how are you finding the CPU play? Thinking about getting a weekly stream of PES 2018, just to slowly say goodbye to it.

I haven't used professional in a while - how are you finding the CPU play? Thinking about getting a weekly stream of PES 2018, just to slowly say goodbye to it.
That's actually a good idea @MafiaMurderBag. I remember not being happy with anything above professional the last time I tried but thought to myself maybe top player improved a bit since I'm finding professional easy now. I'll still try top player first before trying manual again.

I did also try this manual approach before but it was only for shooting. My philosophy was IRL passing the ball around is always easier than scoring. It's always when we reach the last 1/3 where we panic. I'll try this one first, and if I still find it easy then I'll go full manual.

Problem with manual passing last time I tried it I remember it being unreliable, for some reason I'd play a perfect pass in space to free up a player and they just won't register, like they're not recognizing it's there and won't move. With PA1 it would and they anticipate it too. Sometimes though they'd just jump over it leaving it to the other guy which was never my intention. Hate when that happens.

Last edited:
Data Pack 4.0 info

- More than hundred faces (Arsenal face scan)
- New legends

Some Ligue 1 players faces added :
- Giovani Lo Celso (Paris SG)
- Lassana Diarra (Paris SG) old one
- Jorge (Monaco)
- Lucas Tousart (Lyon)
- Tanguy Ndombele (Lyon)
- Houssem Aouar (Lyon)
- Malcom (Bordeaux)
- Diego Carlos (Nantes)
- Yann M'Vila (Saint Etienne) old one
- Brou Benjamin Angoua (Guingamp) old one
- Paul-Georges Ntep (Saint Etienne) old one

And I guess Konami add new National teams kits and shoes

Thx Durandil67 - https://twitter.com/JVC_PESForum/status/987394533620142080

DLC always come out with a patch
but can't expect a patch that can fix gameplay problems
I just gave up after dlc2, they said they prepared a patch to fix gameplay
however there were just something in the game that cannot be fixed/balanced every year

Guys, what happens with this chick, Rosa Lobo . was pretty good on PES, her youtube channel was growing really fast, now looks like she disappears, the youtube, facebook, and twitter all is delete.

While I was waiting for an answer, I did something like a little investigation and I knew what had happened to her.
Although in Spanish, I was able to understand that she was just a scam, lied to people that she was a PES fan, she is lying playing PES while her boyfriend plays in the background instead of her.

She is beautiful, she plays PES and men are going crazy about her.
They have gathered a lot of money from donations, gifts and youtube subscribers. She even had suggestions to work for Konami, until somebody exposing her, of course.

Last edited:
Data Pack 4.0 info

- More than hundred faces (Arsenal face scan)
- New legends

Some Ligue 1 players faces added :
- Giovani Lo Celso (Paris SG)
- Lassana Diarra (Paris SG) old one
- Jorge (Monaco)
- Lucas Tousart (Lyon)
- Tanguy Ndombele (Lyon)
- Houssem Aouar (Lyon)
- Malcom (Bordeaux)
- Diego Carlos (Nantes)
- Yann M'Vila (Saint Etienne) old one
- Brou Benjamin Angoua (Guingamp) old one
- Paul-Georges Ntep (Saint Etienne) old one

And I guess Konami add new National teams kits and shoes

Thx Durandil67 - https://twitter.com/JVC_PESForum/status/987394533620142080
More news

Legends :
- Ronaldinho
- Paul Scholes

Faces :
- Vinícius Júnior (Flamengo)
- Hirving Lozano (PSV Eindhoven)
- Rodri Hernandez (Villareal)
- Patrick Cutrone (AC Milan)
- Davide Calabaria (AC Milan)
- Jesus Vallejo (Real Madrid)
- Oleksandr Zinchenko (Manchester City)
- Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham)
- Matija Nastasic (Schalke 04)
- Amine Harit (Schalke 04)
- Michy Batshuayi (Borussia Dortmund)
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
- Ivan Rakitić (FC Barcelona)
- Dries Mertens (Napoli)
- Abdoulaye Doucouré (Watford)
- Marcelo Brozović (Inter)
- Matías Vecino (Inter)
- Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal)
- Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

Can be only hair update

Guys, what happens with this chick, Rosa Lobo . was pretty good on PES, her youtube channel was growing really fast, now looks like she disappears, the youtube, facebook, and twitter all is delete.

While I was waiting for an answer, I did something like a little investigation and I knew what had happened to her.
Although in Spanish, I was able to understand that she was just a scam, lied to people that she was a PES fan, she is lying playing PES while her boyfriend plays in the background instead of her.

She is beautiful, she plays PES and men are going crazy about her.
They have gathered a lot of money from donations, gifts and youtube subscribers. She even had suggestions to work for Konami, until somebody exposing her, of course.
That's sad. Twitch is filled with these scammers.

Sorry i have no sympathy for anyone donating money to fit girl playing pes. When I saw her I thought if she's playing PES I'm Chinese..i mean she's all dressed up , pes t shirt, strategically placed items lol

No worries, there's currently bodywoman619, missnice057, womanangel00, womannight74 and many more currently logged in on evo-web guys.

We can have over 100 players with their faces updated with DP4. For we just do not know if we will have any content involving the world cup or updates of uniforms of the selections that will be in Russia

Back
Top Bottom