PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I like having new faces but I don't understand why they have to update already existing player faces that much? I know, people wants Neymars new haircut (btw, do they REALLY?) and all that but making all squads as close to complete should always be first priority for these things.

Also; if they update the face for Lyon wonderkid Aouar for example they also have to update his stats, otherwise it's completely useless.

Last edited:
DbOJ-pGWAAAhRgY.jpg

1524485007-image.png

Last edited:
I like having new faces but I don't understand why they have to update already existing player faces that much? I know, people wants Neymars new haircut (btw, do they REALLY?) and all that but making all squads as close to complete should always be first priority for these things.

Hopefully, the UEFA licenses money will go to hire more artists and programmers so we won't have to choose between either option. Everything should go together.

any of you lads played in the CL or Europa in ML mode? man its a right ***** to score in that mode some of the misses my players have done have left me confused they have been burying chances in the League but soon as i play in euro they can't hit a barn door from 6 yards

Was grabbing some matches online with my brother last night, the last one had my England squad fully erect, every single player in the starting line-up had the arrow straight up. And I only needed to substitute two players into the AI chosen first 11 for the perfect arrow-up squad. Pretty crazy. Also it made me aware that I would never live down actually losing that match, so I was probably not as gung ho as I should have been. Ended up winning his Belgium 3-1.

WOW! Barrios and Scocco look perfect!
I thought Independiente (Copa Sudamericana champions) might get some faces this time.... smh

WOW! Barrios and Scocco look perfect!
I thought Independiente (Copa Sudamericana champions) might get some faces this time.... smh

Really nice actually. I really love to use the Brazilian and Argentinian teams. To bad the Brazilian teams are so heavily outdated with transfers, guess it's because the players licenses has to be handled individually but it sucks. Hoping Tevez gets his face as well!

You can criticize Konami for A LOT of things when it comes to PES but they really nail the player likeness, both faces and body types etc.

I'm happy to see more unmade players faces included. I do wonder why they think we needed an updated Hazard though. Twitter usually melts down because they haven't updated Ronaldo's hair or some shit.

Customer demand. And well lets admit this is differentiate Konami from EA who havent updated many faces for 7 years now as it seems like they dont hire 3d modellers they only capture faces.

I don't want to sound like an ass here but it wouldn't surprise me if Konami didn't update the National team squads. Classic Konami do one thing right (update kits) and another thing wrong (don't update squads), hoping I'm wrong of course.

Full faces players list

- Premiere League
A. Lacazette (Arsenal)
M. Ozil (Arsenal)
J. Wilshere (Arsenal)
H. Bellerin (Arsenal)
Maitland-Niles (Arsenal)
G. Xhaka (Arsenal)
M. Macey (Arsenal)
L. Cook (Bournemouth)
S. Duffy (Brighton & Hove Albion)
J. Gudmundsson (Burnley)
B. Mee (Burnley)
J. Tarkowski (Burnley)
E. Hazard (Chelsea)
D. Calvert-Lewin (Everton)
B. Chilwell (Leicester City)
W. Ndidi (Leicester City)
A. Zinchenko (Manchester City)
P. Foden (Manchester City)
O. Romeu (Southampton)
James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)
Jordan Ayew (Swansea City)
A. Gunn (Norwich City)
C. Eriksen (Tottenham)
Richalison (Watford)
A. Doucourté (Watford)
C. Kouyaté (West Ham United)

- Ligue 1
Giovani Lo Celso (Paris SG)
Lassana Diarra (Paris SG)
Jorge (Monaco)
Lucas Tousart (Lyon)
Tanguy Ndombele (Lyon)
Houssem Aouar (Lyon)
Malcom (Bordeaux)
Diego Carlos (Nantes)
Yann M'Vila (Saint Etienne)
Brou Benjamin Angoua (Guingamp)
Paul-Georges Ntep (Saint-Étienne)

- Eredivisie
D. Neres (Ajax Amsterdam)
H. Lozano (PSV Eindhoven)
M. Te Vrede (NAC Breda)
R. Castelen (VVV Venlo)

- Serie A
P. Cutrone (AC Milan)
D. Calabria (AC Milan)
Sandro (Benevento Calcio)
H. Kwang-Song (Cagliari)
M. Vecino (Inter Milan)
M. Brozovic (Inter Milan)
D. Mertens (Napoli)
T. Strakosha (S.S Lazio)
L. Torreira (Sampdoria)
I. Strinic (Sampdoria)
J. Larsen (Udinese)
R. de Paul (Udinese)
J. Jankto (Udinese)

- LaLiga
I. Rakitic (Barcelone)
Y. Mina (Barcelona)
Gabriel (CD Leganés)
A. Adan (Real Betis)
J. Vallejo (Real Madrid)
A. Odriozola (Real Sociedal)
Andreas Pereira (Valencia CF)
Pablo Fornals (Villarreal)
Rodri Hernandez (Villarreal)

- Liga NOS
S. Coates (Sporting)
R. Micael (Pacos de Ferreira)

- Others European teams
M. Batshuayi (Dortmund)
M. Akanji (Dortmund)
M. Nastasic (Schalke 04)
B. Oczipka (Schalke 04)
G. Burgstaller (Schalke 04)
D.Caliguiri (Schalke 04)
A. Schöpf (Schalke 04)
T. Kehrer (Schalke 04)
A. Harit (Schalke 04)
W. Orban (Leipzig)
R. Morioka (Anderlecht)
T. Necid (Slavia Prague)
E. Rigoni (Zenit St. Petersburg)
Vagner Love (Besiktas)

- National teams
A. Jedrzejczyk (Pologne)
M. Pazdan (Pologne)

- South American leagues
C. Tevez (Boca Juniors)
W. Barrios (Boca Juniors)
Paolo Goltz (Boca Juniors)
J. Pinola (River Plate)
I. Scocco (River Plate)
J. Quintero (River Plate)
Vinicius Junior (Flamengo)
W. Montillo (Tigre)

- Legends
Ronaldinho
Paul Scholes
Bebeto

Thanks Durandil

There is plenty of time until then but well see.
But i dont recall NT squads being ever updated.

When will the World Cup squads be announced?

FIFA released an official media statement on February 8 confirming that provisional squad lists – which have increased in size from 30 to 35 players – are required to be submitted by May 14, with their final 23-man squad list to be finalised on June 4 at the latest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom