PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

what da...!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IMG_9685.jpg

IMG_9686.jpg
Look at its design closely.. Its a pokeboll prototype.

Pokeball confirmed.

There are some faces Konami will just never get completely right.
Muller, Aguero, Ramos, Iniesta. I mean they are good, but not up to Konami standards.

Does anyone know if the August 30th Demo release date has been confirmed? Adam,Asim or OfficialPes haven't officially announced the date yet, to my knowledge.

Adding real photos of players for the formation and in game stats seems silly. Why not have it the in game render, that you you can have images of every single player, even made up ones, for these occasions.
Have to say I agree, photos next to renders looks odd but it's evident on a few formation screens. Weird how FIFA's gone the other way just as PES have switched to photos...

was there a problem with evoweb servers!? could not reach the forum till just now. whole morning i had the bad gateway message... might be a server problem at my side. anyway... its working again.

like the beckham legend! :D

was there a problem with evoweb servers!? could not reach the forum till just now. whole morning i had the bad gateway message... might be a server problem at my side. anyway... its working again.

like the beckham legend! :D

Bad gateway was all I was getting . . .I thought that they finally found a way of blocking me lol.

This is why I can't watch videos any more. Played the beta and loved it, but there are a few people who've said these videos seem mighty fast all of a sudden, and that things look more assisted. Don't break my heart Konami, not this year.

Not going to judge the game before the final game releases.

Do you remember when watching beta videos people claimed it was Pes 2017.2 and it was just as fast. Do you remember how many times people that played E3 demo said that the pace was slower and the passing was less assisted and nobody wanted to trust them? Then the beta released and it was quite different from Pes 2017 gameplay, slower and passing was less assisted than Pes 2017.

Videos are good to judge animation smoothness, visuals, graphics, not much more. Best videos are at 60 fps because they show the real framerate of the game and otherwise 30 fps speeds up the gameplay like it's skipping frames and giving it an accelerated feel.

I think there is a need to clear up what people are defining "Pace" as.

Is it the speed in which the animations move? Or is it the actual pace of the match?

If it's the animations, then that would attribute to how fast are the legs of players moving (look at FIFA 13 or even 17 to be relevant) and how quickly the animations would look more like it is "skipping" a transition animation.

If it's the pace of the match, then that has everything to do with lack of covering space. Imagine an extremely fast animation, but in very tight areas, it would still be considered a "slow" match pace.

Still on vacation next week,at home!
Wifey is away Mon-Thurs,my daughter won't be here until Thursday.
And Konami doesn't release the demo that week.
FFS!
Sad!

Have to say I agree, photos next to renders looks odd but it's evident on a few formation screens. Weird how FIFA's gone the other way just as PES have switched to photos...
yeah, but Fifa has gone to real time rendering with animations which is new technology vs PES photos. As usual PES presentation looks outdated to FIFA. Those bloody outdated menus...:COAT:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom