PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Just look at FiFA games now. They used to make shit ports since 2006. And we got a garbage in 2013 [aka FiFA14].
FIFA 12 wasn't a 'shit port' for example, it was exactly like the (then) next-gen counterparts unlike FIFA 11 for PC (which basically was a next-gen FIFA 10 with some minor updates and rosters/kits updated for the new season).
I disagree about FIFA 14 though: when FIFA 14 PC was released, there was NO next-gen console around yet, so it was on par with the game released for the most advanced consoles available at the time of release. What you described happened with PES 6 for example: PS2-ish on PC and next-gen on Xbox 360 (released in the same day if I recall correctly).

On Steam now,just quick copy / paste.

PES 2018 should not suck on PC this year

"On the pretty-pretty side, changes include improved animation, better lighting, and player models whose kit should now actually fit. Given the state of our PES 2017, 2018 looks like a big step up.

As for the actual ballkicking, Konami say in PES 2018 it’s “finely tuned and refined to recreate the authenticity of the beautiful game, including a more realistic game speed.” The blurb highlights these features:

“Strategic Dribbling gives the user significantly more control in possession, with the addition of contextual shielding to protect the ball, as well as simple stick controls triggering realistic, subtle movements to wrong foot defenders.

“Real Touch+ adds a new dimension to ball control, with full body touch allowing various parts of the body to control the ball based on the unpredictability of the ball movement.

“Set pieces have been reworked with a new Free Kick and Penalty Kick system, alongside the option to choose the new one player kick off.”

It will also introduce online co-op for 2v2 and 3v3.

PES 2018 is coming via Steam on September 13th, priced at £54.99/59,99€/$59.99. That seems an ungenerous UK price but hey, who knows what the pound will be worth come September? Little bit of politics there, ladies and gentlemen.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/592580/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2018/

Last edited:
60 euro and the online will be the same shit since 10 years... :THINK:

and here there are also young boys that think it's a good price only because they will change some illumination effects respect pes 2017 ...

propaganda bullshits sons

Last edited:
unknown.png

What the hell. Why dont they fix this?

I'm not sure we will lose all of our current Modding capabilities.
I mean they will probably encrypt files differently, but I'm sure we will be editing again in no time.

This is not the FIFA community. FIFA has lost most of its most valuable file-crackers a long time ago. PES still has Juce, Nesa, Hawke, Sxsxsx, Zlac, etc, etc, etc. So panic not lads...

This is not the FIFA community. FIFA has lost most of its most valuable file-crackers a long time ago. PES still has Juce, Nesa, Hawke, Sxsxsx, Zlac, etc, etc, etc. So panic not lads...
For as long as PES has the better gameplay and no licenses, I foresee a lot of determined people continuing to find ways to fully-license the game (and Konami providing ways and means, even if they're far from perfect).

I'm not sure we will lose all of our current Modding capabilities.
I mean they will probably encrypt files differently, but I'm sure we will be editing again in no time.

About that i think that we shouldn't worry about the files after they get unpacked, 85% of the textures part will probably be the same.

Fox engine packs always were encrypted and community members decrypted it so, it will not be different this time. It happened before with other PES games with fox engine and in MGS so, yeah, no worries. Besides that, game will look so good that even if we could not penetrate it, at least we can import shit.

About that i think that we shouldn't worry about the files after they get unpacked, 85% of the textures part will probably be the same.

Fox engine packs always were encrypted and community members decrypted it so, it will not be different this time. It happened before with other PES games with fox engine and in MGS so, yeah, no worries. Besides that, game will look so good that even if we could not penetrate it, at least we can import shit.

Do you have any info about the compatibility wtih PES 2017 of face & kits texture/models due to the new Facial Animations and new Player 3D Models ? ;)

Do you have any info about the compatibility wtih PES 2017 of face & kits texture/models due to the new Facial Animations and new Player 3D Models ? ;)
I don't know how that will work since animations were made specially for pes18. Also fox will probably run in a different API which means you will get pes18 running probably in dx11. I do think the game structure will get a few changes and also prepare to get i'd say at least a 20gb game. This compared to PES17 its huge.

Although you can't forget that even that you get a pes18 texture on pes17 imagine...it will show as you see it now probably due to the api the game is running...basically i can run the same exact image in both api's and dx11 one will look better due to how thing are processed. Same goes for light, particles and so on since dx11 has more technology.

Hey fruits, big fan of your files which made 2017 look much better than vanilla. Would you know if the way to import kits in the PC would be as easy as in the PS4? Or would it still have to be a patch.
THanks
I cannot know for sure, but it would make sense since i know both version very well and if they are putting it to the same level, then yes, we should expect a "import" "export" feature.

unknown.png

What the hell. Why dont they fix this?

Damn, i guess they haven't lifted the region lock on most of the countries. That's just stupid. Someone should write to them. At least that is 5 minutes of work.

You can still own the game via a cd-key or a steam code, but you can't view the store page to buy it that way i guess.

Damn, i guess they haven't lifted the region lock on most of the countries. That's just stupid. Someone should write to them. At least that is 5 minutes of work.

You can still own the game via a cd-key or a steam code, but you can't view the store page to buy it that way i guess.
Some people are saying that only CD key won't work. I have to use VPN aswell, but I don't want to use VPN.

And I don't have credit card. I give my money to my friend who gift's the game to my account. But how will he gift if he can't find it in the store page?

This is ridiculous..

Right, it's possible, i don't know since i don't remember seeing any other game than PES region locked in 2017 on steam(lol).

If that's the case, the only way to activate the code would be to get a VPN, then turn on and log in to steam and activate the game, after that log out turn off steam and turn off VPN, fire back steam and download and install the game normally.
Now, i never used VPN's with steam, so i'm not sure if there's a risk of getting an account banned because of it. Which i'm guessing is why you're scared of trying it. And honestly, i am as well scared of trying it.

I'm not sure if it works like that with gifts, if you get gifted a game, if you accept it, it should be automatically in your Steam.

Right, it's possible, i don't know since i don't remember seeing any other game than PES region locked in 2017 on steam(lol).

If that's the case, the only way to activate the code would be to get a VPN, then turn on and log in to steam and activate the game, after that log out turn off steam and turn off VPN, fire back steam and download and install the game normally.
Now, i never used VPN's with steam, so i'm not sure if there's a risk of getting an account banned because of it. Which i'm guessing is why you're scared of trying it. And honestly, i am as well scared of trying it.

I'm not sure if it works like that with gifts, if you get gifted a game, if you accept it, it should be automatically in your Steam.

Yeah, I'm scared too.

I tweeted to Adam Bhatti, but he didn't reply yet.

Probably won't.

Too bad, I kinda liked PES 18 since all I care is graphics and PES delivered it finally. I'm planning to buy both FiFA and PES but who knows if I can manage PES at all.

I've tweeted Adam and Asim several times about the color palette, they didn't answer. I need to know the actual game looks like that (regarding colors: intense and vibrant).

I remember PES 2015 to 2017 Teasers/Trailers always had great colors, but the actual game always has that pale-boring color palette.

If any of you could help me Tweeting them about it, please. The more the merrier.

Huge PES fan, never player FIFA but!
I would love to see some news about chants if there is any. Sadly, no one never mention that...
Chants are very important to me, because in absence of quality commentator - game become deadly borning when you play it alone(more than 3 games in ML for example) and even with friends.
Chants are important to keep your attention and PES is very poor about that.
I am sick of the bluster which chants produces in every PES

I remember PES 2015 to 2017 Teasers/Trailers always had great colors, but the actual game always has that pale-boring color palette.

If any of you could help me Tweeting them about it, please. The more the merrier.
It's because Teasers/Trailers is made on ps4 & we get game on PC, but all do not apply on pes2018 pc which become next gen

Why in India it's a region lock wtf is this i didn't faced any issue with any previous version of the game are you serious konami.

It's because Teasers/Trailers is made on ps4 & we get game on PC, but all do not apply on pes2018 pc which become next gen

Hmmm no, I don't think so. I've played the PS4 version and while it does look better in terms of quality and resolution, colors are just like the PC version (unless your TV is set to saturate colors on purpose). So when you capture the game either from PC or PS4, color should look the same.

Why in India it's a region lock wtf is this i didn't faced any issue with any previous version of the game are you serious konami.
Same here man. It's not available in Bangladesh at all. Don't know how I will buy it.

I'm tweeting to Konami and Adam Bhatti but no response so far :/

Same here man. It's not available in Bangladesh at all. Don't know how I will buy it.

I'm tweeting to Konami and Adam Bhatti but no response so far :/
Yea i also tweeted but no response btw we have 4 months away from release date enough time to fix the issue otherwise use vpn that i don't want to :RANT::CURSE:

Can, who uses twitter, ask him what are the minimum system requirements?

Because if it will be only directX11 I avoid to buy the pre order... On macOS by wine I can run only directx9 games... and also with a windows partition my GPU for notebooks supports max directx10

Thank

Back
Top Bottom