PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Too early to be excited. But I love Pique's reaction on the header.

And boy am I excited to see PC right next to PS4 and XBOX ONE on the Title:

Fucking awesome!

What the hell is the Super 7 btw?

OH.... I will make it my personal scope to kill anybody who pirates PES 2018 on PC. If decent people like me have to pay for irresponsible people again, I swear I will cry. Yes, at 31.
First thing that came on my mind was the Rugby Sevens :P

Last edited:
Finally there are many crowd models and textures and i hope reactions ..
d99d1d_a405f706c0ae4ca1bc1f004ad29573f1~mv2_d_2208_1242_s_2.png

:ROCK::ROCK::ROCK:
Like this?
6.jpg
I've wanted that since first seeing it

Yep, i hope that's in. If the versions are going to be on par finally, it's only logical this feature is in.

We should find a way to remove that blur from the crowds and replays, now that the textures are going to be better, there's no need to blur 'em. :p

Ok so now I need to decide whether I'll a 4K monitor (24'' or 27''), or that GTX 1080 11GB DDR5... can't get both, and I think my current graphics card, could run PES 2018/FIFA18 at 4K Resolutions with a 4K monitor, without too much trouble. Decisions, decisions...

now you have a Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x ?? i think it can handle, have the same : )

Yeah so far I haven't had problems running most games at 2560×1440 (FIFA 17, Hitman, GTA V, Batman) and some even at 3840×2160 (PES 2017 for example). Of course, the rest of the system specs probably help too.

So I think I'll go for the 4K Monitor since the one I have now is a 23'' LED (LG) from 2011, I think I need something with newer technologies. 4K TVs are a lot more expensive than a 24'' 27'' 4K Monitor. Now I just need to figure which one.

Pro 18 will be super. I hope no new gameplay changes. Only graphics and more stadium/ball/teams-competition

Hopefully PES 18 will run at 60 FPS at 1440p in both gameplay and cutscenes.

I can manage 60FPS in gameplay and cutscenes in FiFA 17 at 2880x1800, Ultra settings, 4x MSAA and withs Fidel's Max lod mod.

I also hope that the cutscenes aren't locked to 30 FPS in PES 18.

3 years late Konami :BLEH:

Lol so is pc finally going to get a demo before release now?

this teaser looks brilliant ans YES finaly we get "nextgen" on PC the crowd looks epic but i still remeber the awesome crowd in the teaser and trailer of PES 2014, but where was it in the final game ???

iam REALLY ecxited of pes 2018 but a little sceptic that this teaser was tuned up for presentation.

this teaser looks brilliant ans YES finaly we get "nextgen" on PC the crowd looks epic but i still remeber the awesome crowd in the teaser and trailer of PES 2014, but where was it in the final game ???

iam REALLY ecxited of pes 2018 but a little sceptic that this teaser was tuned up for presentation.
Oh it was - it always is. Curious what we'll get though in the end.

The price for the PC version is definetely NextGen...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/592580/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2018/

I'm definetely Pre-Ordering this as soon as we get some real Gameplay footage (Gamescom). And I hope if you guys like what you see, you follow me in this campagin to support the PC version and avoid Piracy.

We do not want to go through what we've been through this past couple of years ever again.

The price for the PC version is definetely NextGen...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/592580/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2018/

I'm definetely Pre-Ordering this as soon as we get some real Gameplay footage (Gamescom). And I hope if you guys like what you see, you follow me in this campagin to support the PC version and avoid Piracy.

We do not want to go through what we've been through this past couple of years ever again.
Yes, we have to boycott piracy.

Should keep reporting the shit out if skidrow tries to put the game on their site. So that they're forced to remove it.

While I'm hyped, I'm not keeping my hopes up. It might be yet another Real high brid witha better graphics than ps3 but worse than ps4. Just like Fifa 09 on pc.

Back
Top Bottom