PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

WHERE LEGENDS ARE MADE
Obviously this will be a slogan
I dont like it so much

Last edited:
Leak news :
  • Gameplay Masterclass – Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch+ and new set pieces take the unrivalled gameplay to the next level
  • Presentation Overhaul – New menus and real player images
  • PES League Integration – Compete with PES League in new modes including myClub
  • Online Co-op - A mode dedicated to co-op play is newly added
  • Random Selection Match – Fan favourite returns with new presentation and features
  • Master League Upgrade – New pre-season tournaments, improved transfer system, presentations and functionality
  • Enhanced Visual Reality – New lighting, reworked player models and animations covering everything from facial expressions to body movement to bring the game to life
Source : https://www.trueachievements.com/n28023/pes-2018-prices-release-date-and-barcelona-edition

Leak news :
  • Gameplay Masterclass – Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch+ and new set pieces take the unrivalled gameplay to the next level
  • Presentation Overhaul – New menus and real player images
  • PES League Integration – Compete with PES League in new modes including myClub
  • Online Co-op - A mode dedicated to co-op play is newly added
  • Random Selection Match – Fan favourite returns with new presentation and features
  • Master League Upgrade – New pre-season tournaments, improved transfer system, presentations and functionality
  • Enhanced Visual Reality – New lighting, reworked player models and animations covering everything from facial expressions to body movement to bring the game to life
Source : https://www.trueachievements.com/n28023/pes-2018-prices-release-date-and-barcelona-edition

So basically what FIFA 16/17 did? I hope this is fake because it is pretty disappointing. Nothing about passing/team spirit/referee, etc.

So basically what FIFA 16/17 did? I hope this is fake because it is pretty disappointing. Nothing about passing/team spirit/referee, etc.

Even if they don't mention it in the Gimmicky PR headlines, they always tweak that kind of stuff mate. Passing has ALWAYS felt different from version to version.

You can't blame Konami.

1. They don't make much profit on PC compared to Consoles, even when the PC version was on par with consoles.

2. It doesn't matter if Piracy affects the sales or not. The developers feel bad and don't like it when they see their games being pirated.

So yeah, we really can't blame Konami, unless we wipe out Piracy completely on PC. Then if they make shit ports, we can blame them.

most games get cracked that not the problem even FIFA 15-16 get one
Konami says this argument to cover their ignoring of PC
People will buy the game even if it cracked if it have a good online experience or the game just good and deserve the money and respect

Ugh. All that hype, for what? One month of playing that game mode. That would be the ulitmate sell out.

I have FIFA 17 since day one. Haven't even played a second of The Journey. So I'm not hyped up at all.

Even if they don't mention it in the Gimmicky PR headlines, they always tweak that kind of stuff mate. Passing has ALWAYS felt different from version to version.

Hopefully! I am still waiting for something official before I make a judgement.

most games get cracked that not the problem even FIFA 15-16 get one
Konami says this argument to cover their ignoring of PC
People will buy the game even if it cracked if it have a good online experience or the game just good and deserve the money and respect
I already said that piracy may not affect the sales. I guess you haven't read the whole comment.

And no, you can't justify piracy. Why would they make a good game on a platform where their games will get stolen [illegal copies or whatever you call it]? We are lucky that they didn't discontinue PES on PC.

PS3 and 360 versions still there.

Well that should be enough to confirm how PC 18 is going to be. :D

I don't really care at this point though, i've got my stadium server in 17 that i wanted since PES 13, and with other 4k visual mods and similar tweaks to gameplay and other mods, i'll either stick with fully modded 17, or wait until all those mods are available in 18 PC, or if 18 PC is on par with PS4 before moving over.

PS. The scenes from this teaser are cut from the full 2ish min long trailer which we're getting on E3 on June 13th.

DABjzJMXkAg3cHY.jpg:large

Cool, thanks Lami.

Has anyone been able to download that Teaser? I was too late to the party.

:ROCK::ROCK::ROCK:

Adam retweeted it. I guess it's true...the wait is finally over. It's going to be identical like PS4 Pro and X1, except with mods, we'll make everything even better than on consoles.
https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/864801610647654401

I honestly hope we can import kits from our PC's now. That will save so much time.
Like this?
6.jpg
I've wanted that since first seeing it

Adam retweeted it. I guess it's true...the wait is finally over. It's going to be identical like PS4 Pro and X1, except with mods, we'll make everything even better than on consoles.
https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/864801610647654401

I honestly hope we can import kits from our PC's now. That will save so much time.

If it's true then that is effin' great! :BOP:

On another note, I only saw the LFP-logo in the trailer (at 0:55)....does that perhaps mean that we'll only have Ligue 1/2 fully licensed this year? :CRY:

If it's true then that is effin' great! :BOP:

On another note, I only saw the LFP-logo in the trailer (at 0:55)....does that perhaps mean that we'll only have Ligue 1/2 fully licensed this year? :CRY:
Probably.
I read somewhere they lost the license for AFC Champions League and also for Brasilerao.

Oh thanks @skickahit10 I was getting a video cover like the ones you see when a video has been removed or banned or something.

One thing that stands out for me, when I watched it for the second time (in slow motion), are facial expressions specially the one at the beginning by Suarez, and his arm tattoo (right where his right sleeve ends). And colors. I hope they keep those colors vibrant like that, and it's not just for the video.

Other than that.... my modded PES 2017 looks 4x times better (can't really talk about gameplay at this stage).

Oh thanks @skickahit10 I was getting a video cover like the ones you see when a video has been removed or banned or something.

One thing that stands out for me, when I watched it for the second time (in slow motion), are facial expressions specially the one at the beginning by Suarez, and his arm tattoo (right where his right sleeve ends). And colors. I hope they keep those colors vibrant like that, and it's not just for the video.

Other than that.... my modded PES 2017 looks 4x times better (can't really talk about gameplay at this stage).
I tend to believe there were many filters applied on the video and the colors won't be exactly the same :).

Back
Top Bottom