PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

lcHQ7iA.jpg

We'll be in disbelief like Bhatti...because the future of PES is...................Mobile!

:ANX:

The hype is coming.............as every year

The hype is never ending when it comes to marketing a product. I haven't played PES 2018 but I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that it will be a fantastic game. Your face, when you see it will be a picture of ecstasy and excitement, rolled into one. You will never, ever, ever, ever be able to compare it to anything, until next year of course when you see PES 2019 which will result in roughly twice the elation compared to the previous year. All those flaws; all those things you wanted fixed AND MORE!

Disclaimer: I work in marketing. It's how we roll.

The hype is never ending when it comes to marketing a product. I haven't played PES 2018 but I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that it will be a fantastic game. Your face, when you see it will be a picture of ecstasy and excitement, rolled into one. You will never, ever, ever, ever be able to compare it to anything, until next year of course when you see PES 2019 which will result in roughly twice the elation compared to the previous year. All those flaws; all those things you wanted fixed AND MORE!

Disclaimer: I work in marketing. It's how we roll.
Yeah, right.

Yeah but... how much do you really get to see in the first teaser? Nothing.
It's always a minute or less with misterious very short clips of the new features. Like literally 5 clips of 5 seconds of nothing, with some exciting background music and a lot of gimmicky text which, by the end of the trailer, makes you believe you've seen a lot and you need to watch it all over again. And when you do watch it a few more times, that's when you understand there's not much too see in all honesty.

Well, usually I just want to watch it all over again to actually see if there's any difference worth paying for... But maybe it's just me.
By the way, I'm happy with PES 2017 at the moment, so this time the hype is way bigger for me than it was when we were waiting for PES 2017 to be shown.

I know... Indeed I'm about to replace my main PC which is from late 2009 and to which I upgraded the GPU (R9 270X currently) and to which I added some RAM (bringing it from the original 6GB to 12) and an SSD over the years.
Still it looks like it's starting to "suffer" while editing videos and it now also shows some bottlenecks with a couple of games.

I'm really tempted to ditch the gaming PC altogether and to rely on my notebook (which I already have) for video/photo editing and browsing, and on a console for gaming. It highly depends on how FIFA 18 and PES 2018 will be, honestly.
If FIFA 18 isn't editable on PC, there's no point in buying it for PC as it's the same you get on consoles, but with more bugs (bugged boot updates anyone?).
If PES 2018 isn't on par with the PS4 version on PC, why should I pay more (an entire PC) to have less after all? I would miss the mods, that's true, but PS4 has the chance to import 2048x2048 kit textures in native format, team emblems, stadium pictures... I'm really tempted.

Of course this is happening because I'm probably giving up on my current PC, no way I would buy a PS4 if I still had a PC in working order.

Edu Suliano from WE-Brothers.net (Konami partner)

Oh, so... Neither Adam nor any Konami source on Twitter want to share anything about PES 2018 yet, but this site can confirm things like that? And you believe it?.

I'm sorry Creimer. But until Adam, or Official PES website or Twitter account says it, I won't believe it.
I truly hope it's true though. Really.

I hope the new FIFA rules have been implemented in PES 2018.
Like the new kick-off ish where you no longer need to have two players.

I also really wish they will improve the TV-broadcast feeling. PES 2013 was really good at this.

I hope the new FIFA rules have been implemented in PES 2018.
Like the new kick-off ish where you no longer need to have two players.

I also really wish they will improve the TV-broadcast feeling. PES 2013 was really good at this.
New kickoff rule is available in pes 2017 mobile version so surely it will be in pes 2018

If Pes 2018 PC still Last gen never mind...but please konami dont negate features from DLC for PC like Pes 2017 series...anfield and signal iduna stadium not included...it is very heartbreak PC user

I see nobody posted these tweets from Adam Bahatti from a few weeks ago.
Regarding some licenses, 2018 PC and stadium editor.

upload_2017-5-16_17-49-42.png

upload_2017-5-16_17-49-5.png

Already happened, mate
How it happened? I thought PES 17 is listed on skidrow website.

They used denuvo, but it seems like it was cracked. Unlike FiFA 17 which is uncrackable.

Or is it a limitation of steam and that Origin games are hard to crack?

Adam has a point.

I hope they make the game uncrackable like FiFA 17.
No , he has not ! PES is pirated since.. 2003, but that never was reason to make PC version like PSOne game.
PC version always was the best one
THE only reason Konami to push people to console , specific console , is Sony . The only reason Konami to have some exclusive for CL or LE license is close connection between Konami and Sony and the reason that this was not to happen early is the engine ! Now they has engine allows them to make PES even for Refrigerator

Adam has a point.

I hope they make the game uncrackable like FiFA 17.

Really?!? do you drink all the bullshits by Adam B.?!?

No , he has not ! PES is pirated since.. 2003, but that never was reason to make PC version like PSOne game.
THE only reason Konami to push people to console , specific console , is Sony . The only reason Konami to have some exclusive for CL or LE license is close connection between Konami and Sony and the reason that this was not to happen early is the engine ! Now they has engine allows them to make PES even for Refrigerator

Exactly!

Sony is the evil!

;)

Last edited:
You can't blame Konami.

1. They don't make much profit on PC compared to Consoles, even when the PC version was on par with consoles.

2. It doesn't matter if Piracy affects the sales or not. The developers feel bad and don't like it when they see their games being pirated.

So yeah, we really can't blame Konami, unless we wipe out Piracy completely on PC. Then if they make shit ports, we can blame them.

Back
Top Bottom