PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Hello guys, I was running the game without any problems from september but in the last 5 days the game runs on very low fps and its unplayable (sometimes stays on black screen on startup). I did a fresh drivers install and again the same, this problem happened suddenly about 5 days ago. Plz dont tell me about "potato pc" or something like that because my pc is very good enough to run pes on high easily and it did, until this problem showed. I post a pic if it helps with a notification from my drivers amd panel.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
Hello guys, I was running the game without any problems from september but in the last 5 days the game runs on very low fps and its unplayable (sometimes stays on black screen on startup). I did a fresh drivers install and again the same, this problem happened suddenly about 5 days ago. Plz dont tell me about "potato pc" or something like that because my pc is very good enough to run pes on high easily and it did, until this problem showed. I post a pic if it helps with a notification from my drivers amd panel.

Have You added a lot of new cpk's from a patch? Your processor may be struggling with it as its very low end for the game.Try remove cpk's and see if vanilla game runs OK.
Also make sure no apps are running in background when You play.

Have You added a lot of new cpk's from a patch? Your processor may be struggling with it as its very low end for the game.Try remove cpk's and see if vanilla game runs OK.
Also make sure no apps are running in background when You play.
Thanks for your reply mate. Zero cpk's (i have all my kits and badges in the save folder like the ps4 from pesuniverse). No strange apps in the background too. The thing is that my cpu was ok before and the game was running at steady 60 fps easily and this problem came from nowhere. i also uninstalled the game and reinstall it.

While exploring the dt18_x64.ckp I have came through a basePosition.json file inside the match/ai/team folder. The line inside the file are pretty cryptic but may be this is the file that could improve the overall positioning.
Try to check if there are difference with the one from 2017, but often dt18 settings are overrided by the exe code

Try to check if there are difference with the one from 2017, but often dt18 settings are overrided by the exe code

They are indeed absolutely identical. But does the positioning really differ from 17 to 18? I guess the best way to know if it actually does something will be to mess with values.

They are indeed absolutely identical. But does the positioning really differ from 17 to 18? I guess the best way to know if it actually does something will be to mess with values.
Exe have the priority.. So those values are disabled or related to other things

Gave a try to the combo Kilay-Parham. The games are much much less frustrating, I didn't feel cheated in the games I played. I think its more enjoyable than vanilla for sure, but I did notice that the AI was a little too "forward, forward" all the time, which could lead to end-to-end matches, can't remember if it was like this in vanilla. Beat Manchester City 3-0, they didn't really threaten me, next game I almost couldn't beat Southampton.

I'm playing TP, 14min, PA1, Shot Manual. I'd like to go down to pro with manual passing, but I can't for the life of me complete a pass on manual. It ends up in the crowd 99% of the time.

about Man city, it have some wrong placemnt in my oF (in the next i should have solved that), but anyway Man City, like a lot of other important clubs and NT, have the advanced tactics hardcoded over the exe so i can't change them (like barcellona, man utd, everton, liverpool, borussia, arsenal, france, brazil, spain, real madrid and a lot of others) . So when the Ia controlling them, they follow those hardcoded settings, that mean that Liverpool and Borussia (due the lazy KONAMI devs) always plays using Gegen Press.. and Man Utd is oriented to a counter attack/long pass behavior with a lot of aggression, Real set to counter attack and an end-to-end play (default setting for the most of teams in PES 2017). And so on... using Bayern Munich with default ID (127) it should be also harcoded (no idea of which settings).

Please open an inquiry to KONAMI and report that, like i've already did...

If someone could manage to combine the defensive positioning of PES 17 with animation, lighting and offensive AI of PES 18 we would have the best PES ever. The human players controlled by AI have no sense of where their man is. And when you give them "Marking" cards it gets much worse because then they'll follow the attackers right to the goal line and blow the offside trap every time. The lack of awareness also makes them often cover their man opposite of goalside, meaning they cover the striker's left side when the goal is on the right! This is just pathetic programming by Konami. I've had to increase my defenders' stats to at least 80 to help things somewhat. But then I get stuck playing as the same teams over and over.

This flaw will keep the game from being enjoyable until someone finds a way to fix it without making the defenders godlike and impossible to dribble.

my ML is on Professional maual pass, adv shoot
Sometime i wanna stop to play/watch

After three attempts (playing with my hands) in a derby vs Man Utd (i have tried to stop this stupid scripting) i've tried to use coach mode to see if the game react in a different way- With my suprise my team have scored the first two goals without trouble, but after this replay i just quit this game to avoid broken monitor/pad/pc.. Come on, really someone could believe in that

For those who wan to try these are my two attempts to works on dt18_x64.cpk.
- MY_dt18_x64.rar is a merge between original dt18 and
- modified cpuLevel.json with new commands and values realized by MVP77 (a very good editer of OIC on an italian site of Pes) on an old dt18 for PES 2016
- stamina.json modified by Parham8 (his last V2 ver.);
- ball.json with values modified by MVP77

- Parham w_Ball.rar ia a merge between Parham8 latest V2 version and ball.json with values modified by MVP77.

these are the links:
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/WRSb33NG/file.html
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/jXpyfFC1/file.html

Feedbacks are welcome.

These are not my works what i have done is only a merge of different json file

What changes should they make ? anyway is it possiblr anyway to change champions league final stadium from the ultimate to other ? last time won the champions league but annoyed with the stadium top side lol. unrrrrreaal.

- modified cpuLevel.json with new commands and values realized by MVP77 (a very good editer of OIC on an italian site of Pes) on an old dt18 for PES 2016

- Parham w_Ball.rar ia a merge between Parham8 latest V2 version and ball.json with values modified by MVP77.

these are the links:

Feedbacks are welcome.

Where to put ball.json file? Thanks:)

Hey guys there was a camera mod for PES 2017 in which angles could be adjusted beyond 10 in-game.
the app name was sider.exe.
Is it available for PES 2018 yet?

these are the links:

Feedbacks are welcome.

Could you pls explain how do you edit the files? With which tool? Mines are end up empty after building the cpk with cripackedfilemaker.

Is it possible to increase the response time left stick movement like PES 17? The animations looks almost same, its just there's delay in animations which makes them look realistic, but its laggy as hell. Increaseing Gamepseed to +2 doesn't help that much. Because overall speed is increased, not response time with that.

I opened the dt18 with cripacked and teplaced the json files with those explained then repacked always with cripacked. If you want I can send you the json files I replaced . You have only rename the .rar with dt18_x64.cpk and cooy-past in Data folder of the game.
However you have to use administrator privileges when you start cripackedfilemaker then when you repack use number 2048 and not 1024. Hope I helped you.

Not really :D as im doing it just like that and it worked perfectly last year or before. Cant recall it.
But jokes aside thanks for the explanation.

Is this the same set up are you using for building the cpk?

OgF9Dqe.jpg

This is the result im having.
YAg2EHA.jpg

Last edited:
Not really :D as im doing it just like that and it worked perfectly last year or before. Cant recall it.
But jokes aside thanks for the explanation.

Is this the same set up are you using for building the cpk?

Use the latest version from the tools thread (2.40.13) & These are the settings mate
Untitled-1.png

& to be honest pes file explorer is not the most reliable program to use now + you should be able to edit .json files by extracting all files from dt18 with CriPackedFileMaker & then opening the .json files with notepad..edit them / save & then rebuild a new dt18 with CriPackedFileMaker using the settings above, hope that helps. NOTE: Those are the settings I've always used since cpk files were introduced & they have never failed me & I've created hundreds.

Thanks guys, i tried with your set up Hawke but it still builds a cpk with empty json files. So no chance for me testing the placebo effects.

And im using your version and file explorer only to check whats inside the cpks, nothing more. Even if i extract the json files they are all empty, so its not just Jenkey's tool.

Thanks guys, i tried with your set up Hawke but it still builds a cpk with empty json files. So no chance for me testing the placebo effects.

And im using your version and file explorer only to check whats inside the cpks, nothing more. Even if i extract the json files they are all empty, so its not just Jenkey's tool.
I don't have an answer mate...no idea how building the cpk could result in empty files..it shouldn't have any effect on them at all.So just to be clear gabe..before you build your cpk the files are fine but after the build they are empty ?

yes exactly. i can even extract the files with text inside, only building the cpk makes the text dissappear from ALL json files, even from the untouched ones. so not even just talking about the modified json files but all. guessing its somekind of windows thingy must be

Back
Top Bottom