PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

One question btw,
I play my ML with Derby County and won the SkyBet League (1st place) last season.
Shouldn´t that have given me the chance to play in the EL already this season?
I don´t know the rules exactly though, when you are granted to play in the EL/CL.

Didn´t take part in there this whole season.

A quote from https://www.premierleague.com/european-qualification-explained

“UEFA Europa League (UEL) qualification

In normal circumstances, three UEL places are given to English clubs who fulfil the following criteria:

• The fifth-placed team in the Premier League qualify for the group stage proper.
  • The winners of the FA Cup qualify for the group stage proper.
  • The EFL Cup winners qualify for the third qualifying round.
Where these qualifications changes
a) If the FA Cup winners finish in the top five of the Premier League, their UEL group stage place will go to the next-highest ranked team not qualified for UEFA competitions in the Premier League.

b) If the EFL Cup winners finish in the top five of the Premier League (or top six if (a) happens), their UEL third qualifying round place will go to the next-highest ranked team not qualified for UEFA competitions in the Premier League.”

Hope that helps :)

1 - go here https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/kilay-save-folder-pc.77999/ (it's all clear about what you have to do);
2 - go here http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/uMqP9BFe/file.html and download parham gameplay, then replace original dt18 in Data folder of the game with the parham's one (make a bacup first).

That's all.
thank you, but not even sure what dpfilelist is and how to use it, thats where for us noobs it gets confusing.. not like the old patches where they had installables

thank you, but not even sure what dpfilelist is and how to use it, thats where for us noobs it gets confusing.. not like the old patches where they had installables
Here a little tutorial, sorry my bad english:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.png
    Clipboard01.png
    109 KB · Views: 26
  • Clipboard02.png
    Clipboard02.png
    127 KB · Views: 22
  • Clipboard03.png
    Clipboard03.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Clipboard04.png
    Clipboard04.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Clipboard05.png
    Clipboard05.png
    154 KB · Views: 24
  • Clipboard06.png
    Clipboard06.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Clipboard07.png
    Clipboard07.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 25
From the top of my hat ... permanently modified dt18 in Data folder may very well be a bannable offense when playing online (cheating?). Having it on/off manageable via different DpFile lists may be one way to use it only when you're offline.

Either that or constant dt18.cpk swapping in Data folder?

Well, that's a good reason! I didn't think about that (I play offline only). As for any others cpk I think you can put it in dpfilelist as last cpk and regenerate. At the moment I'm not at home but when i can I'll try.

If the modded dt18 really changes anything regarding gameplay, you will get an instant mismatch when playing online.

What is the most realistic difficulty with (KILAY'S OF + PARHAM'S GAMEPLAY V2 ) ????
I am playing with PA1
thanks.

Working now, user error. Great job! If I want add more add ons I have to regenerate everything right? So all the cpk’s not just the new ones?
dpfilelist is a list of files loaded by the game , so you have to compile your one with all the file required from your patch mod, a proper order is required to load the right things.

Working now, user error. Great job! If I want add more add ons I have to regenerate everything right? So all the cpk’s not just the new ones?
dt18_64.cpk must be in Data folder of the game. You have to replace it with the original one.

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade but tried a match with Parham's v2 gameplay patch... Didn't notice much of anything to be honest. Mind you I haven't played much pes this year and it was an exhibition match. What effects should I be looking for compared to the default gameplay? The patch notes are quite vague so I'm not really sure.

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade but tried a match with Parham's v2 gameplay patch... Didn't notice much of anything to be honest. Mind you I haven't played much pes this year and it was an exhibition match. What effects should I be looking for compared to the default gameplay? The patch notes are quite vague so I'm not really sure.
As others have said, stamina depletion is a good start to look at. It happens faster. Headers are way less over powered for the cpu and the user, because of an overall lower accuracy of the crosses (cpu do misses cross something that almost never happen without the patch) and better goal keepers reactions. I think the cpu is less lethal in front of the goal, they will miss the target more often according to their stats (a random guy will miss more often difficult chances while Dzeko remains lethal in the penalty area). The cpu defense attack more the man that carries the ball. AI managers never go on extreme offensive attacking level (except during rival games) but they go on defensive level properly according to the game scenario. This means that you don't get that cup type of game against a lower side during which they turn into ultra offensive mode (I should say no brain mode) at the 65s minute of the game while they are drawing against your top tier team.

As others have said, stamina depletion is a good start to look at. It happens faster. Headers are way less over powered for the cpu and the user, because of an overall lower accuracy of the crosses (cpu do misses cross something that almost never happen without the patch) and better goal keepers reactions. I think the cpu is less lethal in front of the goal, they will miss the target more often according to their stats (a random guy will miss more often difficult chances while Dzeko remains lethal in the penalty area). The cpu defense attack more the man that carries the ball. AI managers never go on extreme offensive attacking level (except during rival games) but they go on defensive level properly according to the game scenario. This means that you don't get that cup type of game against a lower side during which they turn into ultra offensive mode (I should say no brain mode) at the 65s minute of the game while they are drawing against your top tier team.
Thank you for the very thorough response. I will test it some more. The strategy change you describe, is that a result of Parham's patch or the changes Kilay made in tactics etc? (or perhaps a combination of the two)

Back
Top Bottom