PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

I found a way to roll back to 1.02 + DLC2 + Camera Tool.
But I don't think we're supposed to talk about it here, even though I purchased PES legally and own it.

What happened to EstarlenSilvaEdit stadiums for PES 2017?
He said he was making an announcement or releasing them on december 5th, but there's nothing for 2 days now. I see some image in the comments of that post, where this was written, him being threatened by Konami http://i.imgur.com/zxaasVY.jpg, but i think it's fake/photoshopped, because i doubt he would erase it. There is nothing new on the FB page now. Anyone got any info?

anyone noticing input lag during day matches and at some stadiums, for example yesterday i was playing vs a friend offline at olimpia stadion berlin, day match and the input lag was unbearable, even while playing windowed mode.

Has there been an update in the past week?

I was away for a few days and settled in for a PES session last night with a friend. We noticed quite a difference in gameplay, in particular ball physics - the ball seems lighter. Also, it seems attract to players' feet like a magnet, which seems quite glitchy and unnatural.

We're both on full manual, and we tried various settings, but the ball is like a sticky balloon. Very ping-pongy games.

Are you guys notice this year konami doesn´t care to release more teams on europe? It seems fifa get them locked in to the end. Scary.

Not sure if it's the right place to mention this. The player models have a problem(at least most of the players), they are FAT, especially their thighs(most notably for Germany NT players). It would be awesome if some patcher tweak the players physics, I know it's a lot of work. I am sure it adds much to the realism in the game.

PES 2017 is by far the best football game I've ever played.
I'm happy to eat my own words when I said the game was just slightly better than its predecessor.

It's been 4 months already and whilst I would already got discouraged and bored any given previous year, this time around I found myself playing every time I get the chance. Sometimes, those few chances I get where I have nothing to do after work (Girlfriend, friends, football of my own) I crave to get home from work as soon as I can to play as much as I can.

Really, can see a bright future for PES 2018 if they keep focusing on the right stuff like this.

However, I also reckon 50% of the fun is Modder's work. From Camera Tool by great Nesa, to Stadiums, and Turfs by Donyavia. Faces from the best. Kits by the best. Etc. Without any of them, I probably would have stopped playing by now, like last year.

Bhatti as been discussed about PES 2018 being the same quality as PS4 next year.
And he told before is going to talk with the people who made the PC version.
It seems the PC version doesn´t work on the same desk as PS4 & Xbox platforms.
They are not working as a Team togheter.
The reason why so many bad versions was released since 2015.
2014 was a experiement of Fox Engine.

Bhatti as been discussed about PES 2018 being the same quality as PS4 next year.
And he told before is going to talk with the people who made the PC version.
It seems the PC version doesn´t work on the same desk as PS4 & Xbox platforms.
They are not working as a Team togheter.
The reason why so many bad versions was released since 2015.
2014 was a experiement of Fox Engine.

Yep, the PC version is ported by a team in Spain.
We'll see. I guess, next year there won't be a PS3 and Xbox 360 version anymore.

But still, it's Konami, so we don't know, everything is possible. ^^

According to steamspy, here is total of owners (PC)

pes 17 : 98.000
Update: 98,001. :)

I also have the PS4 version. The PC version seems pretty good to me. Well, after I figured out the required compatibility setting to be able to set a sensible resolution.

But the pace of the PC game feels considerably slower than PS4.

I also have the PS4 version. The PC version seems pretty good to me. Well, after I figured out the required compatibility setting to be able to set a sensible resolution.

If the pace is really slower, then good. I feel it's a tad too fast on ps4 from what I can see in videos, I will be probably getting the PC version soon myself

Think thats down to differences in pc rigs mate,I play at -1 speed because for me vanilla is too fast.

Hey guys!
What's the best way to record videos while playing?.
I want 1080p@60hz videos of course. But I don't know what's the best choice, less cpu-consuming so it won't lag!

Hey guys!
What's the best way to record videos while playing?.
I want 1080p@60hz videos of course. But I don't know what's the best choice, less cpu-consuming so it won't lag!

Shadowplay of Nvidia takes at most 3-5 fps hit. Only problen is that you have to play games at 60hz and set Vsync to have constant 60fps or set adaptive half refresh Vsync to have constant 30 fps.

That way your videos will be free from stutters and microstutters.

I record games at 50Mbits quality at 2880x1800 60fps. For some games, I need to record at 2560x1600 to reduce microstutters in the recorded video. This is while recording in the same hdd the game is being played ( I got only 1 hdd).

Ofcourse you need GeForce experience to have shadowplay, which sucks.

guys i played the two versions, pc and ps4, and there is absolutely no difference in gameplay, it's the same game, i played the same way i played on pc when i was on ps4 vs a friend offline, it's the same game, only thing different is the crowd detail and the pitch (lighting etc), that's it

Think thats down to differences in pc rigs mate,I play at -1 speed because for me vanilla is too fast.
Well, the slowness of the PC version could depend on the rig used, but it's not because of not meeting specs. I have now tested with different resolutions and levels of detail, and in all cases the PC version runs slower on my system than the PS4 version does.

So if it is rig dependent, it's something a bit more complicated.

After installing the VirtuaRED patch on my PC today, played a couple of league and ML matches.

I think the PC version plays excellent and with the patch it looks amazingly good. Just like Matt10, I am not sure I want to go back to the PS4 after this. On my PC the gameplay is slower than PS4 and feels more deliberate - it feels like the players had more mass. I don't care about visuals that much, but that single patch gives me great turfs and adds on top PL designs - along with lots more, I am sure.

Will be happily leaving my PS4 at home when on the road. :SAL:

If there will be a new PES 2017 patch by KONAMI, will Steam apply it automatically? I wouldn't want it to mess up the edits of VirtuaRED.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom