PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Eh, window mode sucks (Except if you want to upscale).

Incase you use window mode, I suggest you to use borderless window tools to make it look like fullscreen.

Also, downsampling will look like shit because there's no bicubic filtering.

But upscaling will look good, becaise theres no bicubic filtering. (Best looks with integer resolutions. If the ingame res is a fraction and not integer multiple, the scaling will look more ugly).

I can't believe they port the PS3 version to PC...Even though Konami has a game with the same graphics engine in Full HD on PC since 2.5 years. What a shame.

Last year I bought PES16 just to support the franchise even though I did not play the game. I will not be giving them my money this year, unfortunately.

I need help. When i change the net pattern for hexagonal and shape, it doesent apply to the game. Can someone tell me how to do it properly?

The
Had the same problem. I had radeon r9 290 changed on gtx 970 and its perfect now. Amd is the problem.
I have a gtx960 and quad core processor but have to play medium settings to eliminate stuttering. When used with one of the sweetfx settings in PES Galaxy patch it actually looks pretty good, but I'd still rather play on high settings.

I cannot play this game until Nesa updates the Camera Tool. That's why I hate these (forced) updates!
Wish there was a way to update that tool myself to make it compatible whenever a new official update comes out.

Did you notice a more frantic gameplay after last update? Normally I play at -1 but now -1 seems equal to 1. I think pa1 is more assisted too.

Yes indeed. Horrible.
I thought it had to do with default cameras (I usually use a further away cam using Nesa's tool which makes the game feel slower). We'll have to wait and see until the new version is out there to test it properly. Unless... someone who has always used default cameras thinks it's faster as well.

I think I back to 1.01so I can use Nesa's magics camera and gameplay tweak. Even if I didn't undestand what's new in last update in terms of gameplay.

My apologies for going over old ground but why did Konami make the effort to change Trailer for the Steam page to represent PC footage, but the intro on the PC game is still clearly PS4/XB1 footage.

So, I just paste it and replace the current EXE and Steam won't get in the way of trying to update it again?.
I'm not at home right now, that's why I'm asking instead of trying it =)

Yes indeed. Horrible.
I thought it had to do with default cameras (I usually use a further away cam using Nesa's tool which makes the game feel slower). We'll have to wait and see until the new version is out there to test it properly. Unless... someone who has always used default cameras thinks it's faster as well.
how do u make nesa's tweak run , i can't seem to make it run.

I have an odd problem. I play with advanced shooting and one striker. Often, very often, when I want the striker to shoot, he will just do a shot feint (the fake shot) and never release the shot, unless I pass. This happens sometimes when I try to do a through ball with the striker as well. But only with the guy in the striker position. Very fucking weird, and really annoying. Just lost a game due to it.

Anyone else experienced something like this?

Probably, nothing.

How do I roll back to 1.02 EXE and still keep the DLC2?

So, I just paste it and replace the current EXE and Steam won't get in the way of trying to update it again?.
I'm not at home right now, that's why I'm asking instead of trying it =)

Please?

I pasted original 1.02 EXE in PES folder but now none of my CPKs are ready by the game and the game itself shows Version 1.00 and DLC 1. WTF?

Also would like to know if there is any possibility to roll back. Just can't play without working Camera Mod.

Pasting the older exe will NOT work with the game. Period. Or you mess up the game.

Nesa camera tool does NOT work with the current game version.

Please guys stop whining about that. Either use wide came zoomed out all the way, or fan view and be done with it.

We know what you say. We are only searching a trick that reduces gameplay speed. A lot of people I think likes a slower gp .

Pasting the older exe will NOT work with the game. Period. Or you mess up the game.

Nesa camera tool does NOT work with the current game version.

Please guys stop whining about that. Either use wide came zoomed out all the way, or fan view and be done with it.

Thank you for clarification.

And by the way, we are not whining, just raising valid questions. Not necessary to patronise people around you, it's not a school here.

Back
Top Bottom