PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Sorry guys I would know what's best between PA0 and PA1. Someone says that on PA1 Tha passages are more linked to the players stats but I found easier on PA1 and difficult on PA0. I'm a little confused. Thanks in advance.

You can find out for yourself? Play as you like. You probably have the game so just try it. Does it matter what anyone else says?

I just tried signing a player in myclub with the special agent, it took the 10,000 and never gave me a player!! this happen to anyone else, the balls didn't even spin

anyone noticing the game got back to slow pace after the 256mb update? or is it the stadium packs that is giving the boost in speed ?

anyone misses playing at de kuyp stadium in pes 5, such good memories, other memorable stadiums is goodison park i remember the pitch wear on that one in pes 5

I honestly can't believe there isn't any workaround to avoid updates/dlc and still be able to play. I bought the original game... how in hell am I unable to decide for myself whether I want or not a game I OWN to be updated. How can Konami/Steam/Whatever force you to update it and lose the game in the current state?.

There must be Registry Hack or something to cheat PES/Steam into thinking you've updated it or something...

The hymns of Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool are in the game, even on PC! :)
For Borussia Dortmund it's "Heja BVB" and for Liverpool it's "You'll never walk alone".
its a little surprise, they said pc won't get stadiums and anthems
but I still think they can assign anthems to teams without anfield and signal iduna park

I honestly can't believe there isn't any workaround to avoid updates/dlc and still be able to play. I bought the original game... how in hell am I unable to decide for myself whether I want or not a game I OWN to be updated. How can Konami/Steam/Whatever force you to update it and lose the game in the current state?.

There must be Registry Hack or something to cheat PES/Steam into thinking you've updated it or something...
That's so typical of Steam. Not sure what people see in this platform. What I see and got was less control of the games that I bought.

This latest update, not only it wasn't easy to install but it also corrupted all my system settings, saves and edits. Wonderful :CENSOR::CENSOR::CURSE:

Edit: Never mind, I've fixed it. Eventually...

Last edited:
Thats why I liked origin more. It doesnt force me to update games. It even has an option to not update origin and start in offline mode.

While steam goes all out updating once it detects internet connection. Hence I have to wait hours for updatibg and starting steam to play ny games.

Why i can run Division on High settings and getting stuttering in PES on high on day games only? Even without mods? Never had that problem before and the sys req is the same for 4 yrs now.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom