PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

It worked before update 1.02...if you pressed no button it would go into auto celebration...now all players run to the cornerflag and stand there like a bunch of waddling ducks.
I have noticed not all players "forget" to celebrate. Some actually do celebrate automatically, which is probably the reason there haven't been that many complaints yet. Weird.

I wrote something I wanted to know in the editing forum, but I noticed that people did not post very much in that particular topic, so I try overhere :)

This is about the PC-version.

I am changing PES-United into my own ( football fantasy ) team.
I can do that with the editor in the PES 2017 game except my own logo.
So I am only talking about ONE logo for my own team.
Is there a way to put my own logo into the data from PES 2017?

Please help me out!

About cpu cheating why don't you delete sysrem000 create a new one and then pickup it as read -only? Once with pes 13 this stop cpu cheats (Sabatasso credits).

About cpu cheating why don't you delete sysrem000 create a new one and then pickup it as read -only? Once with pes 13 this stop cpu cheats (Sabatasso credits).
what do you mean delete sysrem000?"what is that and how to create a new one without messing around with the game??

System000 doesn't affect progress in ml its affect your settings e.g sounds speed level of play. I think you can try. With pes 13 Sabatasso discovers it! There are discussion about it in pes 13 threads. Read it before eventually.

Anyone using PesGalaxy Patch , when I hit to start the game the usual thing that happens is , after 5secs my screen turns white and the red KONAMI logo appears and goes into the game. Of late, when I do that now , the screen goes white of a sec and goes away back to desktop. I uninstalled everything, reinstalled base game and then 1.0 1.10 1.11 and ran it again but still the same screen goes white - then pops back to the desktop again. It had been working not that long again

anyone know why and how to fix

Thanks.

I wrote something I wanted to know in the editing forum, but I noticed that people did not post very much in that particular topic, so I try overhere :)

This is about the PC-version.

I am changing PES-United into my own ( football fantasy ) team.
I can do that with the editor in the PES 2017 game except my own logo.
So I am only talking about ONE logo for my own team.
Is there a way to put my own logo into the data from PES 2017?

Please help me out!

So really nobody can help? Or didn't I put my question clear enough? :THINK:

So really nobody can help? Or didn't I put my question clear enough? :THINK:
you should go to editing forum, there are people who are experts or have knowledge on editing
and many of works are based on pc version, they should know better than us here
although its a pc version discussion thread, I think many of us here are just normal people who play the game but may not know much about editing or importing

you should go to editing forum, there are people who are experts or have knowledge on editing
and many of works are based on pc version, they should know better than us here
although its a pc version discussion thread, I think many of us here are just normal people who play the game but may not know much about editing or importing

I did, I placed it HERE but there is not much activity overthere.

I tried pes 2017 for the first time, I must say I am very very disapointed.

Here are some positive things:
Better Animations
Goalkeeper better animations and overall much better (first pes since a while where GK are not crap)
Overall gameplay a bit improved, smoother, better

Negative thing that breaks the game for me:
Player stats are meaningless for CPU, their Iniesta who is weak and slow can outpower and outpace my players that are much faster and/or much stronger with ease, its just ridicilous, sorry but I just can't accept Iniesta overpowering Pogba like he was a little kid, its ridicilous, can't get past it..it completely breaks the game for me and makes it laughable.

I tried pes 2017 for the first time, I must say I am very very disapointed.

Here are some positive things:
Better Animations
Goalkeeper better animations and overall much better (first pes since a while where GK are not crap)
Overall gameplay a bit improved, smoother, better

Negative thing that breaks the game for me:
Player stats are meaningless for CPU, their Iniesta who is weak and slow can outpower and outpace my players that are much faster and/or much stronger with ease, its just ridicilous, sorry but I just can't accept Iniesta overpowering Pogba like he was a little kid, its ridicilous, can't get past it..it completely breaks the game for me and makes it laughable.

Same feeling here. Back to pes5/6 for now.

Team individuality is there but player individuality is not. Along with catch-up bug. It's all about the spirit level and the handicap status that makes the difference between players. Pretty shambolic.

Team individuality is there but player individuality is not. Along with catch-up bug. It's all about the spirit level and the handicap status that makes the difference between players. Pretty shambolic.
so ur done with this game?

As far as catch-up bug you can try Nesa's gameplay on his topic.

Nope!, catchup bug still exist. I am using Bale and Mertesacker is catching up on me all the time with a fake acceleration boost.

What level are you playing Meh? Mostly report that in SS cpu cheats a lot. Maybe you can try TP or even better Professional. I think Prof is the best one even if easier than SS.

Back
Top Bottom