PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

I tried s. Siro night/rainy with immortal and with Redux same speed I seem that with immortal the pitch is not wet and players move more frantic. Maybe it's only my impression!

Guys, I installed PTE patch and after data pack update I can't switch to online mode. Getting the 'incompatible data pack' error. Anybody knows what dpfile list settings are required?

Guys, I installed PTE patch and after data pack update I can't switch to online mode. Getting the 'incompatible data pack' error. Anybody knows what dpfile list settings are required?

Please post that in the PTE Patch section where its relevant .

I get this 'incompatible data pack' error when I am using cpk´s. If I play Offline it is OK and works, If I play My Club I get this message and after starting PES it is downloading again and Edit will be overwritten.
Why? Is online playing with loaded cpk´s still not possible?

Guys, I think the reason for that speed boost is exactly Inmortal's stadium pack. Someone already posted this, I tried to remove the pack and it works fine now.

It's strange, but that's what I get.

Yes, default stadiums as well as Redux works great :)

I use Estarlen Silva's GFX mod for default stadiums now. I find it the most realistic. Hopefully he will release his stadium pack soon.

The good thing about pc version is we can adjust turf pitch as we want. Thanks to the tool maker, and evo-web's modders in the editing section :SAL:
PES2017_2016_10_17_16_45_39_67.jpg

PES2017_2016_11_03_19_47_17_80.jpg

Hey. Long time no see.

Just installed Pes 17, trying to get Tuga Vicio patch to work but nothing really changes, still got generic names everywhere.

Hi everyone. Anyone know how to use any Crowd Disabler to play Myclub Online? I have tested some crowd disabler to play offline and friendly online matches, but when I try to use it in Myclub online, I cannot find opponent. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone. Anyone know how to use any Crowd Disabler to play Myclub Online? I have tested some crowd disabler to play offline and friendly online matches, but when I try to use it in Myclub online, I cannot find opponent. Thanks in advance.

Game is picky when using mods and try to play online.

can anyone please fix the god awful (no shadow on goal post bug) when i look at the goal post i feel like im playing a game from 90s...it's so painful how bad the game looks in that aspect.

What set of patches and option files and whatnot are people currently playing the game with? Are there any decent gameplay patches out? I tried nesa's, but found it a bit too easy, although I liked aspects of it. I quite like the vanilla gameplay in exhibition matches, but find that the CPU is cheating far too much in various game modes to be able to really enjoy any of them at the moment.

Also, any info on what exactly the official Konami update does? Tried finding some info on it on the PES website, but no luck.

Ah, so this bloody data pack not only screws with how matches are played if you have the stadium pack installed, it also just erases all the jersesy and emblems and team names and what not. Fucking hell. Any way to revert? I don't need the shitty update by Konami.

Konami, these guys, even if you manage to make this game somewhat playable by applying a million different mods created by a bunch of very talented and dedicated fans, they will still figure out ways for you not to enjoy the game! I can't bloody believe it. Do I really have to spend another evening just downloading a frigging patch to be able to enjoy the game with proper names because Konami just decides I HAVE to have their bloody data pack installed? AREGGGRHH! So fucking infuriating.

Ah, so this bloody data pack not only screws with how matches are played if you have the stadium pack installed, it also just erases all the jersesy and emblems and team names and what not. Fucking hell. Any way to revert? I don't need the shitty update by Konami.

Konami, these guys, even if you manage to make this game somewhat playable by applying a million different mods created by a bunch of very talented and dedicated fans, they will still figure out ways for you not to enjoy the game! I can't bloody believe it. Do I really have to spend another evening just downloading a frigging patch to be able to enjoy the game with proper names because Konami just decides I HAVE to have their bloody data pack installed? AREGGGRHH! So fucking infuriating.

As far as modding is concerned has it ever been any different? We almost can pre-empt what we need to do to preserve game as we like it.

Most of all keep a back up of original vanilla game.

As far as modding is concerned has it ever been any different? We almost can pre-empt what we need to do to preserve game as we like it.

Most of all keep a back up of original vanilla game.

Not sure what you mean. Having to mod the game is OK, as it's always been like that (like you're implying, right?), but I can't remember having been forced by Konami to just download and install a game update that will overwrite my option file and game settings before. That's annoying. I wish I could choose whether or not to install the update. A couple of weeks back I had a game I really enjoyed playing. Today I find myself having to download a bunch of files and re-do a lot of things to get back to the game I had a couple of weeks ago (I don't get to play on a daily basis anymore) - so I'm spending my precious spare time having to do tedious computer things rather than playing the game (as the vanilla game with the silly names are just a joke). I don't see the logic in that. Surely Konami knows a big part of their following are using these mods, so they should at least cater to that not to piss a lot of people off.

What's the point in playing this game when Konami can arbitrarily handicap your players to the point where they can't run or pass a ball 2 metres with any accuracy? I've had a gutful of the bulls**t cheating lately and almost broke my controller in frustration earlier this evening. It's ruining the game this year.

What's the point in playing this game when Konami can arbitrarily handicap your players to the point where they can't run or pass a ball 2 metres with any accuracy? I've had a gutful of the bulls**t cheating lately and almost broke my controller in frustration earlier this evening. It's ruining the game this year.
yeah i know what you, master league for me is hit and miss, i enjoy a couple of matches and then suddenly my team can;t score, all the possession in the world, and or, being hassled for 90 min by a super human cpu and super responsive ai, it ruining ML yes.

Agreed. I can't play this game in any game mode because of the blatant cheating that will inevitably kick in. It's fine in exhibition mode though, but not exactly fun to keep playing in that.

I know what you mean. And yes, it can be kind of frustrating sometimes. But for me that’s the beauty of this game. Like in real soccer sometimes there are just things you cannot control. A bad referee, a post, a bad day of your goal keeper, a scramble ending at the wrong feet, you name it. It’s part of the game. I have been playing this game since its ISS days and despite all the dirty tricks the game pulls out sometimes, I am really enjoying it.

Have to accept that ai will cheat,if they don't cheat, I don't think the current level of ai in a football game can give you a big challenge, and ai itself is a kind of cheat already, its about programming, calculation, never expect them to behave like a human, even ai makes mistakes, I think they are calculated and meant to make mistakes lol

However, think about the real life even ronaldo in this season had many bad games, no goal, bad passes, bad dribblings, bad decisions on the pitch etc, if such player in pes performed like that, you must think that the game is meant to handicap the player, whatever, it does happen in real life sometimes.

Not saying cheating/handicap are reasonable but even in real life football,nothing is guaranteed, best teams and best players are also frustrated sometimes. sorry for my bad english if you can't fully understand what I mean.

VRAM issue has been sorted...If you previously fixed the issue with dxcpl.exe you need to run it again and remove PES 2017.exe & Settings.exe from the list and click apply..Then backup all your edits/edited files/download folder etc..now remove PES 2017.exe/Settings.exe from the game folder/check game integrity from steam app & let steam download the new files again as the automatic update will download & update the files when you start steam but they will still show as having the dxcpl fix (no shared memory), so the only way is to remove the fix / remove the files & let the game update again via "Check Game Integrity"...then put all your backed up edits/custom cpks etc back again.

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-1.png

Back
Top Bottom