PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Anyone else noticed the controller going a bit nuts during the start of a game right after you've started the game up? Several times now I've experienced players automatically shooting and slide tackling and randomly powering up for chipped passes, even though I'm not pressing the shot button. Tried with two different controllers. Could be a driver error or something, of course. I've also experienced, with advanced shooting, that holding the stick away from goal after having powered up, will make your player just turn, instead of direct the shot where you want it. Have had that a fair few times, which is bloody annoying.

Also, why are cup games in the English league still (they were five versions ago as well) played at seemingly random stadia? Typical Konami bullshit. :PP

Guys, I think the reason for that speed boost is exactly Inmortal's stadium pack. Someone already posted this, I tried to remove the pack and it works fine now.

It's strange, but that's what I get.

Do you know if it's Immortal's stadium pack that's included in the PESGalaxy patch? I've experienced that the game has sped up as well lately to my disliking :((

guys i have inmortal stadium pack installed and ultra hd pitch and adboards by majuh, but corner flags are missing on all stadiums, any fix?

no stadiums for pc was expected eg Maracana last year
but come on even no anthems/chants? are they part of stadiums? they could simply link to teams without stadiums
its a joke, can't believe that liverpool and dortmund are official partner in the game in pc lmao

no stadiums for pc was expected eg Maracana last year
but come on even no anthems/chants? are they part of stadiums? they could simply link to teams without stadiums
its a joke, can't believe that liverpool and dortmund are official partner in the game in pc lmao

Yep, that's the thing - Dortmund and Liverpool are OFFICIAL PARTNERS and pc users won't even get their stadiums and chants.

I'm very upset. -.-

Take it easy ;) In PES 6 was also no original stadium or team and everybody loved the game on PC.
PES was never good for the optic in the game, just for the great gameplay and good football simulation ;)
The rest is coming from the community and I start to believe that konami is aware of it and relay on it ;)

Well said.

Doesn't make it right nor ethical. Shame on Konami.
Why Shame on Konami? It was never better or different with PES on PC!
They do every year the same, more or less and WE still buy and modify it to our need and expectations.
For me personally, PES became a hobby. It is more then just a football game, it is a game I can do something on my own with and enjoy it more. I can give it a personal touch, thanks to Hawke it is an Chelsea FC Fan version, thanks to Fruits it looks great and very close to PS4 and thanks to all the people who are spending their free time everyone can personal his PES for PC.

Why Shame on Konami? It was never better or different with PES on PC!
They do every year the same, more or less and WE still buy and modify it to our need and expectations.
For me personally, PES became a hobby. It is more then just a football game, it is a game I can do something on my own with and enjoy it more. I can give it a personal touch, thanks to Hawke it is an Chelsea FC Fan version, thanks to Fruits it looks great and very close to PS4 and thanks to all the people who are spending their free time everyone can personal his PES for PC.

Could not agree more.I played FIFA all last year and never touched PES except demo.
This year,in spite of content shortcomings,am massively enjoying modding & improving the game.
The gameplay seals it for me,once I have kicked off I dont give a stuff what stadium it is.
( Although its a huge bonus having Elland Road this year ! )

Hi, i havnt bothered with pes since 2013, so many broken promises. but when i first played a few games of 2017 on xbox one i knew the old magic was back. i dont own a console as i have been a pc gamer for years, but after having it veryfied that the gameplay was the same on pc, i went and bought it. As said above licensing issues dont apply to pc as its fully modable. Also just a thought to anyone who doesnt know, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. sorry for the off topic but when i was playing fifa sometimes the fluidity was awful, but after a certain graphics update it would be running very fluid. I know that most of you already know.lol anyway its early days for me still.

But there are just 14 stadiums for PC, on PS4 there will be 29 after DLC.
Why does Konami pay for licenses when they don't use it on all platforms...

Hi, i havnt bothered with pes since 2013, so many broken promises. but when i first played a few games of 2017 on xbox one i knew the old magic was back. i dont own a console as i have been a pc gamer for years, but after having it veryfied that the gameplay was the same on pc, i went and bought it. As said above licensing issues dont apply to pc as its fully modable. Also just a thought to anyone who doesnt know, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. sorry for the off topic but when i was playing fifa sometimes the fluidity was awful, but after a certain graphics update it would be running very fluid. I know that most of you already know.lol anyway its early days for me still.
Updating Nvidia drivers seems to break more than fix now days

On PC you can deep edit the game. On PS4 you can make it less. You have 40 stadia on PC when you patch it. Juventus stadium, Allianz Arena etc. Don't me wrong but on PC you have alternative with stadia and with many other stuff but on PS4 we don't have.

Sorry guys I would know what's best between PA0 and PA1. Someone says that on PA1 Tha passages are more linked to the players stats but I found easier on PA1 and difficult on PA0. I'm a little confused. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom