PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

CvMvj21WcAEXS-O.jpg

Was this the official PES/Konami page post? If so, it's a direct lie in the face of 100k or how many own the game on steam.

Either way guys, us PC players(those who haven't yet) have to accept some facts.
PES PC will be the PS3/360 shitty port until either:

A) PC community waits for PS3/360 version of PES production to stop in the year 20xx. Then, they will finally make the PC same as PS4/X1 (or just cancel the PC version altogether).
B) PES PC community does what No Man's Sky community did to Sean Murray & Hello Games post release, and are doing it every day. Who doesn't know what i'm talking about, google a bit. Since Konami Sports is much bigger than some small indie company, the protests from fans, if done properly, WILL make an impact, not just on PC version. (At least i hope it would).

Dammit Konami, another kick in the nuts for the PC community. I don't own a PS4 but has anyone here played this years PES on one? Is the difference really noticeable between the two versions to actually consider buying a PS4?

Folks, don't you understand that those poor part-time PC developers (all two and a half of them) were given a lot more important high-priority task between those two postings? They had to abandon stadia conversion and divert all their efforts to reprogramming Settings.exe and .dll to fix VRAM detection issues.

/sarcasm off

The poor mathematics variables behind the Master League transfers are ruining the mode for me. I have an excellent striker called D.ROS who has scored over a 100+ goals in three seasons, I paid around 16 million for him but he's only valued at 14 million despite being the...

- Top scorer in the Premier League for the past 2 seasons.
- Top scorer in the Champions League for the past 2 seasons.
- Voted the best player in the Premier League for the past 2 seasons.
- Voted the best South American player for the past 2 seasons.
- Voted the best player in the Champions League for the past 2 seasons.
- Voted the best player in the World for the past 2 seasons.
- He's rated at 89.

This is annoying but what really annoys me is that he wants 10 million a year in wages now and no real life big teams ever try to buy my players, it's never Barcelona, Bayern or Man United, it's always some no-name little team from Ecuador or some shit who apparently want to bolster there little squad of below average 64 rated players with the best player in the world, this shits ridiculous and ruins immersion, Konami really need to hire a mathematician who can input proper variables with real world likelihoods based on real football statistics.

I don't mind my star player refusing to sign a new contract forcing me to sell him to another big team rival like Real Madrid as it will create an interesting story in my head next time I play against him, but currently I feel bad selling my players as it feels like I'm ruining their career by selling them to some nothing team in the middle of nowhere called "Vlkktzeruim FC".

Last edited:
Hi mates, sorry if i'm not in the correct thread.
I've noticed we are a lot of us experiencing a weird bug concerning the celebrations after scoring (scorer just doesn't celebrate, but slowly runs near the corner flag waiting for "manual" input).
I've reported the bug to Official Konami site twoo weeks ago by now, but they just don't seem to care.
If any other is suffering this bad gap in the gameplay, what do you think if we make a massive complaint to convince Konami to fix it immediately?

i give up, bye konami, see you guys in a year's time, i already stopped playing both fifa and pes 17. even if konami does something different for pes 18, they wont be forgiven for the 3 years torment

Hi mates, sorry if i'm not in the correct thread.
I've noticed we are a lot of us experiencing a weird bug concerning the celebrations after scoring (scorer just doesn't celebrate, but slowly runs near the corner flag waiting for "manual" input).
I've reported the bug to Official Konami site twoo weeks ago by now, but they just don't seem to care.
If any other is suffering this bad gap in the gameplay, what do you think if we make a massive complaint to convince Konami to fix it immediately?
I think they only fix this bug in next dlc, they won't update pes2017.exe without dlc
again another disrespect to pc users, why only pc version suffer this bug?
and this bug was not in the game before, they just fk up

Morning, why I am still not able to play My Club or Online League with own loaded CPK´s? I don´t get an opponent, with all loaded CPK´s I can play online offline matches.
Is this normal? If anyone here is playing also online, are you playing with the original version only?

Morning, why I am still not able to play My Club or Online League with own loaded CPK´s? I don´t get an opponent, with all loaded CPK´s I can play online offline matches.
Is this normal? If anyone here is playing also online, are you playing with the original version only?
Yes, other people also have reported that it's still not possible to play with a modified DPFileList.bin.

This is a protection implemented by Konami. You can't load custom cpk's and play myClub after.

The only working solution is to implement your mods directly into original DLC cpk.

this sucks KONAMI :R1
Such action/solution with including cpk´s direct into DLC is nothing for me, don´t have enough free-time.
I play only in the evenings/nights approx. 10-12 hrs/week. Not interested in spending time to understand such work with HEX and whatelse is needed, just like to add myself interesting cpk´s and play the game.
Thanks for confirmation, have to accept it as it is and keep playing with my fantasy team in My Club and Chelsea FC with ingame edited kits in Online League.

Och KONAMI, in earlier games it was so much better :ANX:

VRAM issue has been sorted...If you previously fixed the issue with dxcpl.exe you need to run it again and remove PES 2017.exe & Settings.exe from the list and click apply..Then backup all your edits/edited files/download folder etc..now remove PES 2017.exe/Settings.exe from the game folder/check game integrity from steam app & let steam download the new files again as the automatic update will download & update the files when you start steam but they will still show as having the dxcpl fix (no shared memory), so the only way is to remove the fix / remove the files & let the game update again via "Check Game Integrity"...then put all your backed up edits/custom cpks etc back again.

View attachment 231

View attachment 232

Great news but if ,as in my case, did not use dxcpl.exe, what do i need to do?

thanks in advance

Great news but if ,as in my case, did not use dxcpl.exe, what do i need to do?

thanks in advance

Just let the game update those files..settings.exe etc....it should be done automatically if not check game integrity...but backup any files you have edited as they will be overwritten.

The poor mathematics variables behind the Master League transfers are ruining the mode for me. I have an excellent striker called D.ROS who has scored over a 100+ goals in three seasons, I paid around 16 million for him but he's only valued at 14 million despite being the...

- Top scorer in the Premier League for the past 2 seasons.
- Top scorer in the Champions League for the past 2 seasons.
- Voted the best player in the Premier League for the past 2 seasons.
- Voted the best South American player for the past 2 seasons.
- Voted the best player in the Champions League for the past 2 seasons.
- Voted the best player in the World for the past 2 seasons.
- He's rated at 89.

This is annoying but what really annoys me is that he wants 10 million a year in wages now and no real life big teams ever try to buy my players, it's never Barcelona, Bayern or Man United, it's always some no-name little team from Ecuador or some shit who apparently want to bolster there little squad of below average 64 rated players with the best player in the world, this shits ridiculous and ruins immersion, Konami really need to hire a mathematician who can input proper variables with real world likelihoods based on real football statistics.

I don't mind my star player refusing to sign a new contract forcing me to sell him to another big team rival like Real Madrid as it will create an interesting story in my head next time I play against him, but currently I feel bad selling my players as it feels like I'm ruining their career by selling them to some nothing team in the middle of nowhere called "Vlkktzeruim FC".

Typical Konami to not pay any attention to details like this. It does indeed ruin the immersion in the game. You can say all you want of how important gameplay is, but it's stuff like this that ruins the overall experience. And it really seems like such an easy fix. As with a lot of other issues with the game as well. You've come to expect it from Konami by now though.

Hi mates, the "celebration after scoring" bug seems to be fixed by my side.
I don't want to be rash, but today, when i launched the game, a little download started, and ingame i didn't experience it anymore, 5 goals to to 5.
Anyway... i noticed that every year, especially after an update, the game becames too "frantic" and fast.
Someone likes a gameplay like that, but i thing we are a lot of us loving "25 minutes" games, possibly with a final "0-0" because of very high concentration in defence.
I think that when i choose "-2 speed" option, i deserve a very slow gameplay, just as real football, with a "pass tempo" of 2/3 seconds between every normal pass, especially when you start playing from your defence zone.
If you agree with me, what do you think about a massive report to Konami, just to convince them to further slow down the game for the "-2 speed" option?

VRAM issue has been sorted...If you previously fixed the issue with dxcpl.exe you need to run it again and remove PES 2017.exe & Settings.exe from the list and click apply..Then backup all your edits/edited files/download folder etc..now remove PES 2017.exe/Settings.exe from the game folder/check game integrity from steam app & let steam download the new files again as the automatic update will download & update the files when you start steam but they will still show as having the dxcpl fix (no shared memory), so the only way is to remove the fix / remove the files & let the game update again via "Check Game Integrity"...then put all your backed up edits/custom cpks etc back again.

View attachment 231

View attachment 232
Sorry Hawke, i deleted Pes2017.exe and setting.exe, downloaded again via Steam (checkin game itegrity). Now how can i know if the files i downloaded have or not the dxcpl fix? Thank you very much Hawke.

Sorry Hawke, i deleted Pes2017.exe and setting.exe, downloaded again via Steam (checkin game itegrity). Now how can i know if the files i downloaded have or not the dxcpl fix? Thank you very much Hawke.
open dxcpl.exe & see if Settings.exe & PES 2017.exe are still in the list..If they are not then everything should be good ..If they are then follow the instructions again.

I wish I hadn't done this. The game was running smoothly for me with a few tweaks in Nvidia control panel, now it's choppy/slow downs in high settings. Having to play in medium now. I've even tried running dxcfg again but no joy.

View attachment 231

View attachment 232

I wish I hadn't done this. The game was running smoothly for me with a few tweaks in Nvidia control panel, now it's choppy/slow downs in high settings. Having to play in medium now. I've even tried running dxcfg again but no joy.
You mean you wish you hadn't fixed via dxcpl.exe ?...Has the game downloaded the updated fixed files mate & are they showing correct Vram & shared Vram settings ?

No Hawke, the dxcpl fix worked a treat thanks to your help originally, now, after downloading the Konami fix, my game runs choppy. The settings show my graphics card and vram correctly now though.
I followed your instructions but can't understand why my game now doesn't run smoothly.
You mean you wish you hadn't fixed via dxcpl.exe ?...Has the game downloaded the updated fixed files mate & are they showing correct Vram & shared Vram settings ?

Back
Top Bottom