PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Nothing justify stealing=piracy. If you can't afford it, then sort your priority first.
Assuming I can't afford the game that I bought day one. Nice. A game which is a shitty stripped down port that on top of it all, uses DRM that didn't let me play the game this Saturday, just because my ISP was crapping itself. Such practices surely make our gaming experience wonderful! :) Viva 2016 gaming.

Assuming I can't afford the game that I bought day one. Nice. A game which is a shitty stripped down port that on top of it all, uses DRM that didn't let me play the game this Saturday, just because my ISP was crapping itself. Such practices surely make our gaming experience wonderful! :) Viva 2016 gaming.

And yet you went ahead and got it day one. Funny ain't it?

And yet you went ahead and got it day one. Funny ain't it?

The Journey isn't enough of a reason for me to keep me playing only FIFA. Just because I love the PES series doesn't mean that I have to agree with the company that owns the brand and the direction it took/takes with it!

The Journey isn't enough of a reason for me to keep me playing only FIFA. Just because I love the PES series doesn't mean that I have to agree with the company that owns the brand and the direction it took/takes with it!

What I meant was that we all knew every downside about PES 2017 beforehand, and still you bought it on day one, and then you are still complaining about those same things and talking trash about Konami/PES TEAM for those reasons. Shouldn't have bought it if you felt that way. But downloading it ilegal is not an option either. Or shouldn't be.

What I meant was that we all knew every downside about PES 2017 beforehand, and still you bought it on day one, and then you are still complaining about those same things and talking trash about Konami/PES TEAM for those reasons. Shouldn't have bought it if you felt that way. But downloading it ilegal is not an option either. Or shouldn't be.
Since they knew that their game has so many flaws and they give us few reasons to buy it, maybe they shouldn't treat the few people that buy it like criminals. So much to ask for? Wow.

Blame your crappy ISP(viva your crappy 2016 ISP) not the game which if it did something right this year, it would be the strong protection against piracy. People need to grow up and decide whether they don't need the game, or they would part with the 39.99 dollars taken from the bottom of their hearts.
Many who cry for that $40 will pay more than it on a lunch or a dinner.

Since they knew that their game has so many flaws and they give us few reasons to buy it, maybe they shouldn't treat the few people that buy it like criminals. So much to ask for? Wow.

So... the police is corrupt... let's all go outside and break the law!

i am with you mate with what you say and i agree, but what to do when this company dont give shite about us pc players, they dont even care i would say, for me i am playing the game and enjoying in after installling hd turf and getting 41 stadiums, i can tolerate, but some are saying that gameplay is less frantic and slower on the consoles, which makes me more skeptical that we are missing gameplay basics which should have been the same as ps4, i don't know about how less frantic the game can be on ps4, as i only played the demo and it played fantastic i would say the demo on ps4.

i am with you mate with what you say and i agree, but what to do when this company dont give shite about us pc players, they dont even care i would say, for me i am playing the game and enjoying in after installling hd turf and getting 41 stadiums, i can tolerate, but some are saying that gameplay is less frantic and slower on the consoles, which makes me more skeptical that we are missing gameplay basics which should have been the same as ps4, i don't know about how less frantic the game can be on ps4, as i only played the demo and it played fantastic i would say the demo on ps4.

I am enjoying the game as well, I play it daily. But it's funny how, according to some, if we love and enjoy the game we immediately have to agree with every decision that konami takes; that if we like this year's PES, no improvements are needed. :) I cannot agree with a publisher that favors a platform due to sponsorship. God save us all if -you know who- will "take care" of the PC version next year. Either they give us a game on-par with CG consoles or I'll keep waiting for 2K to take a shot at making a footy sim :D

Blame your crappy ISP(viva your crappy 2016 ISP) not the game which if it did something right this year, it would be the strong protection against piracy. People need to grow up and decide whether they don't need the game, or they would part with the 39.99 dollars taken from the bottom of their hearts.

I blame the fact that I cannot enjoy a product that I buy. Because basically, we don't even buy games anymore, we don't own them, we just rent them and play whenever the corporate overlords are willing to let us play :WORSHIP:

Wake up from that Middle Age in which you are living - it's is already cracked/pirated, so all that DRM bullish only gives a headache to people who actually bought the game!

I am enjoying the game as well, I play it daily. But it's funny how, according to some, if we love and enjoy the game we immediately have to agree with every decision that konami takes; that if we like this year's PES, no improvements are needed. :) I cannot agree with a overlords are willing to let us play :WORSHIP:
i agree we cannot settle for just having enjoyed a game that it is fine as it is, coz graphically no one can hide behind their finger and they its ok because it isnt

i agree we cannot settle for just having enjoyed a game that it is fine as it is, coz graphically no one can hide behind their finger and they its ok because it isnt
Good to see I'm not all alone. Once again, I love the series, I always preferred PES over FIFA (even though I play both each year), and I'm having a lot of fun with PES 17. But, I am a bit worried about the direction they want to take the game next...

This alwaya online to play drm has a reason. Blame those garbage assholes who sells these games and lets others use their origin accou t in offline mode.

they are doin it openly in facebook. Why aint they get arrested?

So the always online thingy is making sense. Only way to defeat piracy. Too bad that many (including myself) can't afford to have internet all the time (blame my shitty country).

So I say, people shouldn't complain about that always online drm. I complained too, I am sorry about that. I didnt knew people could play fida 16 in offline mode usibg others account.

Fuck pirates.

Yeah I chose online, sometimes it just keeps searching and others it says can't find opponent

I'm experiencing the same problem playing offline: players lazily run to the corner flag and the game doesn't start again until i press the "Pause Menu" button.
I reported the bug to Konami, and i suggest everyone to do the same: the more of us we are, the faster they wll fix the bug.

So... after the update, game is notoriously fast. Why would they do that? frantic pace.
And setting it to -1 doesn't help either, because it makes players reactions and animations slower too, so it becomes less responsive. Why Konami? Why?

So... after the update, game is notoriously fast. Why would they do that? frantic pace.
And setting it to -1 doesn't help either, because it makes players reactions and animations slower too, so it becomes less responsive. Why Konami? Why?
what stadium pack you have? Did you try to change it? I seem with Redux pace is better.

Back
Top Bottom