PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Guys you know a good turf patch? All the ones available around are crap(especially with the interstate highway quality white lines). Looking like a green billiard cloth more than soccer turf.

You dont deserve the turf You want with troll comments like that.:RANT:
He is saying the truth though.

The bitch might never look good because its a half assed port and faux engine can't render grass textures properly.

But the white lines are too sharp which looks unreal.

The bitch might never look good because its a half assed port and faux engine can't render grass textures properly.

So the people taking time to do it are making the best of a poor Konami base and IMO improving it.
No point in being derisive about it.
How about a simple question to a turf maker like"can the white lines be toned down a bit please"?
Better still,stop complaining and mod it Yourself.
See where I am coming from?
Negative comments give no incentive for Modders to do any better.

curious as to what the modders did to get such a response? :THINK:

So the people taking time to do it are making the best of a poor Konami base and IMO improving it.
No point in being derisive about it.
How about a simple question to a turf maker like"can the white lines be toned down a bit please"?
Better still,stop complaining and mod it Yourself.
See where I am coming from?
Negative comments give no incentive for Modders to do any better.

curious as to what the modders did to get such a response? :THINK:

Lol chill, I was playing Mr. Manhanddeem, that's why. :D

Yeah, he could ask politely to make a better pitch lines instead.

Btw, speaking of grass textures, anyone tried adding normal map instead of just colored texture? In Fifa 12, adding a normal map makes a huge difference.

Fruits turfs are excellent, they don't work on imported stadiums though, i do agree that the white lines don't look great and are too bright, but i do appreciate the effort that goes into these mods as a former modder myself.

There are ways to go about saying that you don't like something, the way it has been done in this thread very impolite of the effort that these guys put in to give you free mods, and critique of mods needs to be a bit more respectful, after all they don't have to make their work public....

Anyone else think the CPU cheating is off the scale this year? Had a situation this evening where instead of my keeper rolling the ball out to my unmarked full back, he instead rolled it straight to my marked centre back, where the ball was then nicked off him and a goal was scored against me. I ended up losing the match in the end.

Now bearing in mind that I had an arrow over my full back at the time, to say I was annoyed would be an understatement. I don't mind losing a game but not like this.

Anyone else think the CPU cheating is off the scale this year? Had a situation this evening where instead of my keeper rolling the ball out to my unmarked full back, he instead rolled it straight to my marked centre back, where the ball was then nicked off him and a goal was scored against me. I ended up losing the match in the end.

Now bearing in mind that I had an arrow over my full back at the time, to say I was annoyed would be an understatement. I don't mind losing a game but not like this.

Master League on superstar can be heavily scripted at times

Got the update, fucked up my patch install. No stadiums. I was excited for them. Can't play it until the patches fix up all the stuff. Will go play FIFA for now.

Got the update, fucked up my patch install. No stadiums. I was excited for them. Can't play it until the patches fix up all the stuff. Will go play FIFA for now.

It will always do that,if its Galaxy patch the fix is already released.

You can also use Your old EDIT00000000 with the new DLC as Hawke has released a tutorial.

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/t...00000000-with-the-new-dlc.76934/#post-3181273

You may need to redo Your cpk list to get any content back that You added Yourself.

Last edited:
I updated to the new patch and now the game is unable to read my vram and I can't go above medium settings, anyone experiencing the same problem?

Edit: Never mind, found the fix on youtube

Last edited:
guys can anyone confirm bullshit superstar cheating is gone after the latest update? ive played many matches won most of them and drew, but never felt out of control of my game, game just played brilliantly.

Please I need your help. I installed new update and reinstalled my game because of this problema/bug. When I score a goal, I don´t touch anything and let the players run... They run to one side of the field and cinematic celabration doesn´t start. If I press one of the buttons (I play with keyboard) then the selected celebration starts but if I do not touch any button after scoring a goal, they run to one side of the field and nothing happens. No graphic mods, anything because the game is resintalled from zero. Automatic cinematic celebration doesn´t start. Please any ideas? I would be very grateful, thanks.

Please I need your help. I installed new update and reinstalled my game because of this problema/bug. When I score a goal, I don´t touch anything and let the players run... They run to one side of the field and cinematic celabration doesn´t start. If I press one of the buttons (I play with keyboard) then the selected celebration starts but if I do not touch any button after scoring a goal, they run to one side of the field and nothing happens. No graphic mods, anything because the game is resintalled from zero. Automatic cinematic celebration doesn´t start. Please any ideas? I would be very grateful, thanks.
This bug only happen in pc version, its konami problem, don't think we can do anything about it

This bug only happen in pc version, its konami problem, don't think we can do anything about it

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MATE. I only need someone to tell if this is only happening to me or anyone else. Does it happen to you too? I know it´s anonsense but I need to know. THANKS A LOT.

i have the same bug aswell.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MATE. I only need someone to tell if this is only happening to me or anyone else. Does it happen to you too? I know it´s anonsense but I need to know. THANKS A LOT.
yes, I had this bug when I played the first game after the update and I heard of this bug from others too
and I know that ps4 doesn't have this bug, its konami fault

Now that the first official DP has been released, have the online matchmaking issues caused by dpfilelist been sorted out?

guys i dont want to be complaining and such but this (no goal post shadow) bug is really making the game look outdated i know its something small but still

Back
Top Bottom