PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

anyone using Pesgalaxy 1.0 mod for PC ? I did a fresh install of the game and then installed the patch, I went into the game folder and clicked on the exe and I got a pop up box = Unable to Initialise Steam.API. Steam is getting to be a pain the but, ok if your buying from them but I alway get the disc version and pissed that I have to use Steam but is there any way to fix this Unable to Initialise Steam.API. If not I'll have to reinstall the PTE patch but that doesn't have Celtic or the rest of the CL team, Pesgalaxy one does.

Thanks.

Walsh2509 I never in my life installed PES patch using the default setup wizzard. I install to a separate folder then copy the things I need to game folder. This way only, I use what I want and delete the rubbish. Always asked patch makers to upload folders and files but they don't accept this method I don't know why.

What do you mean?

Whil it makes the game look nice, the lighting still looks bland especially on cutscenes. And reshade will never be able to fix that othat than some loom bloom contrast etc.

And it still doesnt bring cloth physics, and the face graphics.

So no.

I beg to differ.

anyone using Pesgalaxy 1.0 mod for PC ? I did a fresh install of the game and then installed the patch, I went into the game folder and clicked on the exe and I got a pop up box = Unable to Initialise Steam.API. Steam is getting to be a pain the but, ok if your buying from them but I alway get the disc version and pissed that I have to use Steam but is there any way to fix this Unable to Initialise Steam.API. If not I'll have to reinstall the PTE patch but that doesn't have Celtic or the rest of the CL team, Pesgalaxy one does.

Thanks.
haiz, youre not supposed to click on the exe, but click on the pes galaxy switch

I beg to differ.

Whatever :/

I can't appreciate the graphics unless they add those cloth physics, 3d grass, and lightings from Ps4. The screenshots of yours didn't look anywhere close to Ps4 ones l, not that I want to hurt your feelings but it actually doesnt feel as good as Ps4. I hope you understand :)

Btw, may I suggest lowering the blue tone in your settings? How about neutralizing the color balance a bit and add luma contrast? Might look a bit better. Just my opinion though.

Whatever :/

I can't appreciate the graphics unless they add those cloth physics, 3d grass, and lightings from Ps4. The screenshots of yours didn't look anywhere close to Ps4 ones l, not that I want to hurt your feelings but it actually doesnt feel as good as Ps4. I hope you understand :)

Btw, may I suggest lowering the blue tone in your settings? How about neutralizing the color balance a bit and add luma contrast? Might look a bit better. Just my opinion though.

In my settings? The ones I released for FIFA's demo?

i simply can;t enjoy the cheating on superstar level, too much cheating in ML is ruining the game for me, i have to get back to top player, but for me top player is easy, i dominate matches very easily, superstar is just cheatfest.

I know that, I don't use cpk for online mode and can't not get a player to play online, obviously I have the steam version.

PES2017%202016-10-10%2013-33-13-96.png

@rickrd0 is this the My Club Friendly Modus? Did you try any other online game to get an player? If you don´t have a dpfilelist or anything else in the download folder, shouldn´t be a problem.

There are a few players, so it's definitely not related to your DPFileList.bin. Maybe something is wrong with your router settings? I believe there are guides for them on KONAMI's support website.

I've found a solution to my trouble, in the firts menu need to set up quality connection to no restrictions (i don't remember exactly the option name), i was been trying with 3, 4, 5 and nothings, now Im playing without problems, well the lag users lol

Anyone else using the PesGalaxy patch and having problems with stuttering, lag, whatever? Even on the normal game without the patch I had the same problems.

Has anyone found a good fix to stop it from happening without lowering the graphic quality to Fifa 98 levels?

Please I beg of you to help me. :D

Anyone else using the PesGalaxy patch and having problems with stuttering, lag, whatever? Even on the normal game without the patch I had the same problems.

Has anyone found a good fix to stop it from happening without lowering the graphic quality to Fifa 98 levels?

Please I beg of you to help me. :D

I discovered the cause of my stuttering problems: MSI Afterburn/RivaTuner. To play properly, I have to turn them off (and set the fan speed manually – in my case, via AMD Catalyst Control Center). This way, the game plays beautifully, no matter which visual presets I use.

I discovered the cause of my stuttering problems: MSI Afterburn/RivaTuner. To play properly, I have to turn them off (and set the fan speed manually – in my case, via AMD Catalyst Control Center). This way, the game plays beautifully, no matter which visual presets I use.

Thanks.
So just a few questions...
Laptop or desktop?
Graphics card?
Processor?

I have Catalyst Control and AMD Gaming Evolved and tried putting it at 60hz and whatever else I did but how do you do this exactly?

My laptop is quite old but ran last years at Medium settings fine. I think it stopped stuttering after the first KONAMI patch but that could be my bad memory telling me that.

I have a Quadcore processor and AMD Rdeon HD 6650M, this should still be fine for medium IMHO.

Thanks.
So just a few questions...
Laptop or desktop?
Graphics card?
Processor?

I have Catalyst Control and AMD Gaming Evolved and tried putting it at 60hz and whatever else I did but how do you do this exactly?

My laptop is quite old but ran last years at Medium settings fine. I think it stopped stuttering after the first KONAMI patch but that could be my bad memory telling me that.

I have a Quadcore processor and AMD Rdeon HD 6650M, this should still be fine for medium IMHO.

It's a five years old PC:

Intel Core i5 2500k
2x Radeon HD6970 in CrossfireX

I used to use RadeonPro to set the framerate to 60 FPS. Have you already seen this? It may help you.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18499549

I reset everything in the Catalyst Control Centre in the end and it's much better. It's like a completely different game nd it still looks good. I get the odd stutter but nothing to crazy, just a split second or two, not a huge game slowdown. I hope KONAMI can optimise it a bit. Thanks for your help, I'll look into your last suggestion.

i simply can;t enjoy the cheating on superstar level, too much cheating in ML is ruining the game for me, i have to get back to top player, but for me top player is easy, i dominate matches very easily, superstar is just cheatfest.

Wow! I struggle on Professional, even in exhibition/friendly matches.

Back
Top Bottom