PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

The horrible lighting, flat grass, lack of cloth physics like ps4 is also making it look outdated.

So is the goal post shadows, crowds, etc.

guys i dont want to be complaining and such but this (no goal post shadow) bug is really making the game look outdated i know its something small but still

But there's nothibg you can do. The game is shit, although the gameplay elites will come and bash me with reasons like 'graphics don't matter you jerk'. So I just moved on and keep playin Fifa 17.

Yes the game has PS2 graphics. Very sad actually that PES2010 looked better on the PS3. More polygions doesnt make the difference if your game has no effects eg proper lighting and shadows and 3d pitch. And its very sad because its done by purpose.

Yes the game has PS2 graphics. Very sad actually that PES2010 looked better on the PS3. More polygions doesnt make the difference if your game has no effects eg proper lighting and shadows and 3d pitch. And its very sad because its done by purpose.
the game only looks good in day matches, after applying ultra hd pitch and inmortal stadium pack, but still lacking in the lighting department anw, im enjoying it for what it is, but next iteration better be ps4 level graphics, we are in 2016 for christ sake, im not gonna buy a freakin ps4 just for 1 game, no way in the world...give us a proper looking game on pc, so that we have incentive to buy the freakin game...

Last edited:
The horrible lighting, flat grass, lack of cloth physics like ps4 is also making it look outdated.

So is the goal post shadows, crowds, etc.

But there's nothibg you can do. The game is shit, although the gameplay elites will come and bash me with reasons like 'graphics don't matter you jerk'. So I just moved on and keep playin Fifa 17.

Now You have exercised Your opinion, I dont want any repeat of that here in this thread.
And thanks for inviting the "gameplay elites" to come back and bash You,but thats not going to happen.
Most are more intelligent than take the bait.

So I made the switch from PS4 to PC today. Took me a long while to get PES galaxy downloaded and installed and then get everything working but I think I'm finally there.

I'm possibly having some input lag, that didn't seem to be there when I was using DirectInput. I had to switch to Xinput because the former wouldn't allow player switching while holding sprint. I'm sure it seemed more responsive otherwise though.

The other issue I had was input lag on full screen mode which was solved with window mode and borderless gaming.

Massively frustrating that it takes so much effort to get it running, but at least it looks like it's sorted.

If it was the other way around. Like someone complained about gameplay and I replied him sayin "the gameplay is shit but graphics elites will come bash me", would yoy still say the same thing and warning?

You know, just askin :p

You trolled,and Your trolling now.Dont post in this thread again.

Last edited:
guys anyone experiencing a weird gamespeed change just randomly playing exhibition matches vs a friend offline, game today was extremely fast even on 0 speed. and there was animation bugs like players running into each other, and defenders forgetting the ball and letting the attacker 1 on 1 with the keeper instead of taking the freakin ball, actually i lost 1 game 2-0 because of this , it was so frustrating i was gonna break the controller because of this. players just confused etc, this is the first time i have experienced this in pes 2017,

guys anyone experiencing a weird gamespeed change just randomly playing exhibition matches vs a friend offline, game today was extremely fast even on 0 speed. and there was animation bugs like players running into each other, and defenders forgetting the ball and letting the attacker 1 on 1 with the keeper instead of taking the freakin ball, actually i lost 1 game 2-0 because of this , it was so frustrating i was gonna break the controller because of this. players just confused etc, this is the first time i have experienced this in pes 2017,

Yes! I had the same today, for the first time in PES 2017. Exhibition game, everything became very frantic, seemed like animations were working on some kind of boost. Completely different game, couldn't play it. Tried to restart the game, change settings, but still the same.

It's very weird. I remember it used to happen sometimes in older versions. Hated it.

Yes! I had the same today, for the first time in PES 2017. Exhibition game, everything became very frantic, seemed like animations were working on some kind of boost. Completely different game, couldn't play it. Tried to restart the game, change settings, but still the same.

It's very weird. I remember it used to happen sometimes in older versions. Hated it.
yeah that was very bad for me today, i tried to play and be less urgent while going forward but u will still suffer from players forgetting the ball or hitting each other etc, very weird happenings...

If it was the other way around. Like someone complained about gameplay and I replied him sayin "the gameplay is shit but graphics elites will come bash me", would yoy still say the same thing and warning?

You know, just askin :p

You made a point though I agree you had to be much more polite and respect the thread you're posting in, you know.

lol my experience is the opposite, i played mu vs man city in exhibition, slow to my liking. i thought it was -1 but actually gamespeed 0 which i expected it to be faster feel as it is big team matches.

Funnily, if i played in the evening/night time (not night match) game feels faster than in the morning/day. Crazy

lol my experience is the opposite, i played mu vs man city in exhibition, slow to my liking. i thought it was -1 but actually gamespeed 0 which i expected it to be faster feel as it is big team matches.

Funnily, if i played in the evening/night time (not night match) game feels faster than in the morning/day. Crazy
Is that somethibg to do with weaher? In day, the grass is supposed to be dry, thus slow balls?

Now that the first official DP has been released, have the online matchmaking issues caused by dpfilelist been sorted out?

Unfortunately, having to quote myself ... genuine question that probably got lost in recent you're-elitist-no-you're-elitist trolololo fest.

Anyone?

Can anyobe be kind enough to tell me what are, supposedly, the changes brought by the new update?. Not the DLC. I'm talking about (real-noticeable) gameplay changes. I'm really analyzing whether or not to turn off my internet connection before playing PES in order to keep everything as it is, and keep it from updating.

Thank you in advance.

I read some people on ps4 told that gameplay is less frantic. I'm on pc and gameplay seem more fast and players move more mechanical. also I noticed different speed in order to the pitch you use e.g. immortal pack seem more speed than Niko specially in night and rain.

Can anyobe be kind enough to tell me what are, supposedly, the changes brought by the new update?. Not the DLC. I'm talking about (real-noticeable) gameplay changes. I'm really analyzing whether or not to turn off my internet connection before playing PES in order to keep everything as it is, and keep it from updating.

Thank you in advance.
You won't be able to play the game offline anyway, just save your DPFilelist.bin before you start Steam to download the update and replace the updated file with your old one if you don't want to use the Data Pack.

You won't be able to play the game offline anyway, just save your DPFilelist.bin before you start Steam to download the update and replace the updated file with your old one if you don't want to use the Data Pack.

Oh, really? no way to start the game with the modem/router turned off? What if your internet service provider is down for a while? LOL that's ridiculous.

I'm mostly interested in saving all the changes I've made, all the time I've spent assigning the stadiums (from Inmortal Pack) to each team, for home stadium, and little edits I've done to players.

Thank you in advance.

I personally like the gameplay after patch. The most noticeable thing for me is the cpu defense which is toned down, they now give you more space and time to think and react. For players who play manual this is a great improvement.

So... it was a lot easier than I thought.
Updating the game and then re-arranging everything to have PES GALAXY Patch up to date + All my CPKs + My EDIT.bin file (thanks big @Hawke ). Took me about 10 minutes. Great!

Now all I need is @nesa24 Camera tool to work with PES new version and I'll be the happiest man alive!

Just wanted to let you all know Jenkey updated his blog, thought I'd post it here since it is general interest and the former thread has been closed.

Sorry for later. Last month I worked hard for decoding and research new struct. I need a little time to catch up with new features in PES2017.
New fileloader will coming up this month with some specific features.

Upcoming plugin :

- Fileloader
- Gameplay
- Camera

Download link will be here as soon as possible. Thanks for your supports all the time :D !!!

I doubt the PC version will get that stadium also, swear the updated anfield and Signal Iduna Park are for PS4 and Xbone only?

A couple of pages back someone posted a statement from PES official facebook page saying that the stadiums will be on PC. Probably no exterior view though

Yep, I think PC will get these two stadiums, too, because Dortmund and Liverpool are official partners and as Elja said, the official Pro Evolution Soccer facebook account announced it, too.

Back
Top Bottom